Tuesday, February 11, 2014

That other 's' word......

        My last post was all about stubborn.....this one focuses more on submission....i am sitting here with a throbbing bottom, but totally focused on being my best submissive self.

        I did not feel well yesterday, so M/M day did not happen...i am better today, and expected maintenance....what i got was so much more.  After some chat, hugs and my naked kneeling, i was over Master's lap.  He had the maintenance paddle out, but instead of using it, He asked me a few questions.  Why did i not send in a report yesterday....how many days did i exercise last week,  what happened to Saturday and Sunday...i did not have good answers.

     It's been a long time since Master gave me a good scolding.  When i was teaching, there were times i wanted to invite Him into my classroom...He would have even the tough junior boys saying Yes Sir!  He was very disappointed that i have been concentrating more on my stubbornness and less on my submissiveness.  He understands that getting 'hot and sweaty' is not something i want to do, not something i like to do, not something i have done in a very long time.   I need to stop thinking of it in those terms, and think of it as something i am doing....because He wants me to.  It is serving Him, maybe in the purest form, not with something i enjoy....but only because it is what He wants.  Submission is not always supposed to be easy and fun.....i need to stop thinking "I" and start thinking Him.
That was the gist....when He was done, i was looking at the past week, in a very different light.  He then asked if i was expecting a basement visit yesterday.  I said no...He said it was His plan, a basement visit and no play time....

    He asked if i wanted to get to the basement today...i said, "no Sir".  He said that is where we are going, you need to be re-focused and we have not been there in a long time. (over a year....basements are for Punishment).  I did start to try to talk Him out of it, but i was told to get up, and get down there.  He pulled out a chair, had me over His lap....better than leaning over the chair....and continued His scolding as He spanked...HARD.  I think the first set was 50....and I was vocal almost from the beginning.  He stopped and i immediately said , in a very small voice, i am sorry Sir.  That got me some rubbing, and we chatted about His expectations.  Then it was round 2, another 50, they seemed harder, but maybe my bottom was just very sore to start with.  The tears were in my eyes, a rare thing, i seemed to be in a cloud of pain.  Finally He stops.

    He asks if that was the worse basement punishment ever....and i have to be honest..no, there have been much worse.  Master has much bigger and heavier paddles.  He reminds me that 2 visits in a row means He did not do a good enough job, the first time.....He will not make that mistake the second time.  He then tells me if this were yesterday , i would be sent home with no play time.....wet and wanting.  But since i am leaving tomorrow, He will give me a choice. Either i can leave now since my bottom is already very sore, or  i can go upstairs, kneel, and wait for my maintenance spanking and then some play time, my choice.  I don't even have to think about it, i ask for maintenance....and head upstairs.

    Master joins me, and i get my weekly maintenance spanking, and yes it hurts a LOT more than what maintenance usually feels like.  Master finishes, i apologize again, He reminds me, one of the good things about spanking, is once a punishment is over, it is over....clean slate.  He reaches is to check how the rest of me is doing.....and says with a laugh, i think this is the wettest i have seen you in a while.  His magic fingers feel so good, i try to hang on.....but all too soon i just have to ask.....and permissions are granted. 

   We spend some quiet time, chatting with Master reminding me that i am His, that He will not give up......that He cherishes me, but also that my submission is about Him...what He wants....it is a reminder that i 'sorely' needed....and received.

   Tomorrow i am leaving for a couple weeks.  First stop is my son's ....a 4 year old drama queen  and an almost 2 year old with the greatest grin.  The younger one calls me mom..always has.  She calls her mother mommy, so she knows we are different...but as much as her older sister and cousins...and her parents....tell her i am grandma...she looks at me and grins, and calls me mom....i love it!  Four beautiful little ones with so much in common,  yet each becoming their own individual person.  I am so blest to be a part of that!  

  I will then be travelling to my home town.  My sister is having surgery, so she will need help...and she is the one who does everything for my mom.  So I will also be getting mom to appointments, and checking on her.  I am flying both ways, i really hope i do not get stuck in a connecting airport...wish me luck!

hugs abby

24 comments:

  1. Have fun and safe travels. I am so impressed with your Master. He doesn't let you get too far out of line and doesn't let you get away with things! It is wonderful to leave on a trip and have all things right with you and your Master!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master once told me He would always give me just enough rope to hang myself....seems i often do.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I am sorry about the basement visit...remember to get hot and sweaty! I don't like getting hot and sweaty either so I understand the resistance...but I am trying to remind myself that I will feel better after. You have extra motivation to follow through - I only have myself to make myself accountable. So do it for him and do it for you...and I will hope to be inspired too. Have a wonderful family visit! safe travels and hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I am having lots of fun being grandma.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I do hope you get out ahead of the latest storm. Safe travels ane enjoy the grands. Good wishes for a successful recovery for your sister.

    Glad things ended on a happy note with M.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did manage to beat the storm...another is blowing and blustering as i sit here.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. abby,

    Have fun with your grandchildren. Hope you sister's surgery is a success.

    Travel safe.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, joey....the surgery went very well, now for the hard work of recovering.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Abby,

    Just got your comment on my blog so rushed over to wish you a safe journey and a fun time with the Grandchildren. Hope sister's surgery goes well.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ronnie, surgery went well, grandchildren and i have made projects, colored, made masterpieces with clay.....hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby have a great time with your grandchildren.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is impossible not to....being a grandma is the best.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Safe travels Abby and have fun with the grands! Sending lots of prayers and healing energy for your sister.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cat......i am blest to be able to spend lots of wonderful time with my family.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Safe travels Abby and fingers crossed for no delays. Sending best wishes for your sister's surgery. Have a wonderful time with your grands.

    I'm sorry about the basement visit but glad your Master takes such wonderful care of you and is 'encouraging' you to look after yourself and stay healthy. Wishing you all the best with the exercise. Do it for both of you.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, the flights were on time and travel day with smoothly. I am reconciled to the exercise thing....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Abby,
    Sorry that the basement visit had to take place but glad to know that your Master has your relationship as such a high priority that he made sure to take care of business before you headed out.

    Have fun with the grandkids and I hope your sister is able to recover from her surgery quickly and smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....Master is always 'watching out' for me....i never doubt He has my best interest at hear.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I hope you have a good trip and that you feel very submissive after that latest session in the basement in the basement serving him in the purest form. Good luck.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi FD, i am feeling very submissive, and plan on staying that way.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks Misty, travel day went very well....i am enjoying being a grandma.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. dear abby,
    Your Master obviously knows what you need.
    Enjoy the stay with your family.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy, Master knows me, almost too well.....
      hugs abby

      Delete