Thursday, February 27, 2014

Not the usual 'welcome home'....

        I am back, flights back made for a long day.....late flights, canceled flights...all made for a frustrating day....but no matter how long it takes....there is no place like home.

     If you have been reading here a while, you know that Master's welcome backs are always full of wonderful spanks, fun, hugs, and permissions.  Not so much this time.

  After the usual hugs and kneeling/re-claiming time it was over Master's lap for Wednesday maintenance.  The tether ball paddle made its appearance, and on a cold, unspanked for two weeks bottom, it did not take long for me to become vocal.  Master informs me this is His warm up, so i should settle down....not good news.   Master stops for a chat.  He says he did not hear or read the word 'exercise' at all in the past 2 weeks.  I said, i climbed some stairs, did lots of errands, and stayed pretty busy....He was not impressed.  He asked about since i have been back, have i even thought about exercising, did i even try to squeeze some in when i was gone.....not really questions i want to answer.  He says....that is what i thought, so after no basement visit in over a  year, we are going to have 2 this month.

   I protest and say i do not want to go....that He is being mean....that is is a home coming...all to no avail.  He takes my hand and drags leads me down the stairs.  He pulls out the wooden chair, and reminds me that since He did not make a good enough impression the last time, He will try harder this time...He sits and tells me to get over His lap.

   He starts right in....HARD....concentrating on one spot before moving on to another....and stopping to visit the extra sensitive sit spots several times.  I am as loud as i have ever been, might be a good thing we are in the basement.  He finishes with round 1, gives me a little break, while He reviews His expectations, and starts in for a round 2....it is a shorter round, but a harder one.....He is finally finished, I am trying to catch my breath and regain some composure.  He asks if i know what will happen if we have to return to the basement again for the same issue...I say it will be a harder spanking (which is hard to imagine)....He says yes....He will be using one of His heavier, larger paddles.

   We go back upstairs, where Master pulls my legs apart, and proceeds to check and see if i have reacted to the pain.  I have......altho it was not intentional...LOL.  He continues, and i close my legs....and am quickly reminded that they are to stay where He puts them.  He gets me to the point of panting and groaning and wanting, and tells me to sit up...only 'good girls' get to cum.  We talk about what my plan is ....and when i leave i drive on a throbbing bottom.

    I signed up at a woman's gym this morning.  One of the questions i was asked was what was my motivation to sign up at this time....luckily my filter was working....and my first 2 thoughts....to protect my bottom....or because of a Master with a large paddle...were rejected in favor of my 3rd choice...i want to tone up and build up stamina and strength.
One of the last questions was, what would be a good thing for her to remind me of when i need motivation....again i rejected my first thought in favor of being more active with my grands.  I did my first work-out, was panting and heart was beating....but it did feel good.

   So looks like i will puffing and panting, hot and sweaty.......hopefully in more ways than one!

hugs abby


        

20 comments:

  1. LOL Abby, I liked your joining the gym reasons. Ya gotta love those bite your tongue moments when you almost slip and realize my life has been turned a bit upside down. I love it but it's just not very explainable to everyday people.

    Sorry your homecoming was so intense but after reading the text message post I'm assuming it wasn't a huge surprise. Go exercise already before you end up in the basement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clara...welcome and thanks for commenting. I should have learned by now...'butting heads'...what Master calls it...with Him is never a good idea!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hug!

    But lol at your motivation... priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Misty...i have joined,,,,and been.....Master says 5 times a week.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wouldn't it be a lovely world if we could be honest about our real motivations to do things. Sorry the welcome involved a trip to the basement.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it would....if i were brave enough, seeing their reaction to the real reason, would be priceless!!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I have a very similar motivation to exercise. The spankings I receive for not exercising are very different than the others. Not being allowed to cum is so tortuous, almost worse then the spanking.
    Good luck with the gym

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these spankings are no fun ones....and i hate the no cum rule...He always makes sure i am very wet and ready before i leave Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Welcome home Abby...sorry that included a painful trip to the basement! LOL...good thing your filter engaged when signing up at the gym. Of course, just make sure Master doesn't spank you for dishonesty now! ;)

    Good luck in exercising regularly.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well....He does read here. I am getting back in the routine of it....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Glad you're home safe and sound. sorry about the basement trip. Of course, it's a good motivator, I sure need one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked......i am signed up and going.....if you would like to visit us a visit to the basement could be arranged.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Uff, Abby !!!
    It was hard to read.
    Say to your Master that I think he is mean ... lol
    Was he at all, glad you came back when he was so mean to you?
    And it was one of those kinder words I have chosen .. lol ..
    No, today I feel sorry for you and I do not like your master ... lol ..

    Many hugs my friend. You need them.
    Mona Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mona, i love it that you are concerned for me. Yes He was happy that i am back, and said it was too long a time apart. I also told Him He was mean....that does not bother Him...at all! It was not a fun spanking, but it is one i will do my best to avoid...and i am going to the gym. It is part of what i agreed to...and these kind of spankings are rare.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Oh abby! Yowsa!!! You were doing sooooo good. You knew last time you went to the basement that he was really serious. Did you just feel rebellious and throughout you're push to see if he remembered or was serious? As it was, it was a tax free trip, right? Silly abby. He never forgets =0

    I hope you are sitting a bit easier. Yea for joining your gym!!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Master put it...i was butting heads....a battle i do know i never win. Yes, it was tax free....and you are right...He never forgets, that is a good and bad thing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I am very sorry for your trip to the basement. I hope you are now feeling better and that you have a true welcome home soon. Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did welcome me home and was very happy to see me.....He does like it when i go away, but He knows that family is important....to both of us...so it is part of out lives right now.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Ugh...The basement! Ouch! Funny or 'not'....That you still reacted...ahem...!
    It is a double edged sword I bet. I could use the motivation myself. Not sure I would have had the bravery that you had...walking down those stairs!
    I am happy you are back and I know Master is as well! He just wants you healthy!

    TTYL my friend! Stay upstairs by exercising 5 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah yes....i seem to have little control over.....responding to pain.....Master loves it, so i guess it is not a bad things. Yes, walking down those stairs is never easy, but i do know after that all is good with us....and He is indeed in charge, He does expect me to serve Him in what ever way He chooses. Honestly most of the time His choices are things that are good for me. Yes, i have started to exercise....He checks daily.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete