Monday, February 3, 2014

Harder Play Monday

          Master and i were not overly interested in the Super Bowl this year.  To make watching the game more interesting ( have to watch to see the ads...), Master suggested a wager.  He let me pick the team...I went with the Bronco's.  I suggested that if Bronco's win i get to pick the toys for harder play Monday, if Seattle wins He can choose (which is what happens anyway).  Master agreed, then added, whenever Seattle is ahead, i will need to be watching with my plug in my bottom.  I figured i had an even chance of not having to use the plug at all.....Those of you who watched are now laughing...Seattle recovered a fumble and scored...in the first 20 seconds.  Yes, i had to wear the darn thing for the whole game......
      After the game, i asked for permission to remove the plug.  Permission granted, and Master added that He was very proud of me.  Words that will make most submissives melt. I thanked Him , but was a little puzzled at what i had done.  He told me, i had not whined nor complained, did not ask to end the bet at half time, or to change the bet.  He added since i was so good, He would let me pick out 2 of the 'toys' for harder play Monday.  I may have lost the bet, but i felt like i won!  
      Today, was the first 'harder play Monday'.  Master had toys lined up and asks what 2 toys i had decided on.....the flogger ( no surprise there), and His crop were my choices.  After my naked kneeling, i am over His lap for a hand warm-up.  Master mentions that it is also Maintenance Monday, I am surprised as i figured that maintenance would be tabled for today...yeah and i thought the Bronco's might win.
      Master has me stand and bend over legs, spread, bottom out, He picks up the acrylic paddle, and announces that it is time for maintenance.  I look at him...He says, harder play Monday also means harder maintenance.  He starts in , a set on one cheek, then the other cheek, and finally a set that covers both cheeks.  Yes, they hurt, and i am trying to keep breathing.  Next i feel the sting of the cane.  After the acrylic paddle, my bottom is very warmed up, making the sting bearable.  Then i feel the cane swish on my back,  i stay in place, but voice a loud OUCH....that hurts.  Master says, i bet it does, and gives me 5 more.
       Master announces large strap time.  This is one of my favorites, and on a fully warmed bottom, i am relaxing into each spank, and can feel myself getting much wetter.  Master then moves to my back, this is a first, and i feel a line of fire on my back.  Next, it is crop time.  Master alternates, cheeks, and then concentrates on one spot for a flurry of spanks, which He repeats on several spots.  He then nicely asks me if i would like to stand and stretch... i would.  As soon as i am standing I am told to put my hands behind my head.  Master takes one breast and crops it, ending with taps on the nipple...repeat on other breast.  Master then tells me to hold out my hands, palm up.  Master has done this a couple times, and i have moved my hands away both times.  Master smack them each twice, and i manage to not move them.  I am then told to sit, and spread my legs as far apart as i can.  Masters says if i close my legs, my thighs will be cropped.  Master is spanking my pussy, and i am dripping.  I start to close my legs once, stop myself, but still get a smack on each one.  
         Finally it is flogger time!  Master reminds me that this is not a play,,,but a hard play day....that includes the flogger.  He then says that He thinks that 100 is a good number.  I am pretty mellow by now, and the flogger is pushing me to that zone where i am floating, and in another place.  Master gets to 100, and rubs and massages my back, bringing me back to Him.  
        Master has me kneel, and i look up, hoping to get His permission to suck His cock...He nods....and i am enjoying His scent, His feel, His taste.  
        After some snuggling time, we discuss the 'dreaded exercise' plan.  He expects me to get hot and sweaty....and not the good kind....at least 5 days a week.  I will do a variety of things...i plan on trying an all woman's gym for the month of March ( I have a goupon) and see how it goes, will dust off the wii, use my daughter's elliptical, and walk at a track at the local community center (til the snow melts...), a variety, unless i find one thing i want to stick with.....
      More snow and cold on the way.....
      hugs abby

   

      
        

16 comments:

  1. WOW! What a night!

    And yep, as soon as you said you picked the Bronco's I started laughing, LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even tho i lost the bet....i still felt like a winner!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Well....well...well!
    I watched some, but no bets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes the watching more interesting, when your favorite teams are not involved...besides Master likes to include something kink related to anything He can.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Sorry Abby...I was cheering the Seahawks all the way! Goodness...that was some hard play! Good luck with your exercising...just remember to start out easy and work up so that you don't injure yourself. We've got lots of snow and cold coming in here...I'll be lucky if I get out of my garage before late next week!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you don't have to get out of that garage any time soon...it is storming out there as i write this. Don't worry about me over doing....me and sweat are not good friends.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. BAHAHAHA! I just read the snippet and started laughing! I love when we get to play harder. Love the achy, tender feeling the next day and for several days if I'm lucky. Try to stay warm, we're looking at being snowed in starting tonight...ugh!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that feeling that is such a great reminder...never lasts long enough.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. HI Abby, ouch ouch ouch, you are much braver than me. Good luck with the exercise.
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are good ouches....and not so good ouches..there were mostly good ones.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I like harder play Monday! Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master and i agree with you.....it was ..is...a great idea.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Oh thanks my friend....Master and i are lucky...our 'appetites' match.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, well, bets are always dangerous aren't they :) Sorry but I did giggle when i read you backed the Broncos. I get the impression most of America did! lol. Happy for you he was proud of you. Those words do make you melt.

    Harder play Monday sounds yummy :) Wishing you all the best with the exercise.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah..you win some, you lose some....sometimes losing is winning!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete