Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Really....the cane???

         As most of you know...Monday is my world is also known as M/M day...Monday Maintenance.  It is not a...'if we have the time' or 'if we can work it out',....it is a given.  Unless one of us is ill or out of town.....it is Maintenance Day.   Both Master and i agree...it has been a very good thing for us.  I know that once a week, at least, i will get spanked.  It has quieted those darn 'voices' in my head, that often lead to trouble.   Punishments have become a rare occurrence....a welcome change:).  I am more sure of myself as a submissive, and we have gown closer.  It takes thought and determination on both of our parts.....but it has been well worth it.

      For the past few months, Master has used a smallish, but heavy, wooden paddle.  Master's idea of maintenance, (not mine), is that it is a deterrent to punishment, therefore, it needs to be a spanking that leaves me thinking.....i do not want a harder spanking.  The paddle has been doing its job nicely, it is what i think about when Monday rolls around and it is the spanking i have come to expect and prepare for.

    Master likes to keep "me on my toes"...in many ways.  Yesterday when Master and i met, we chatted, and then i was told to get ready....meaning naked and kneeling.  He went, i assumed to get the paddle, and returned with the cane.  He announced that today, maintenance would be with the cane....a quiet 'oh' came out of my mouth.  He grinned.  I was quickly trying to wrap my head around...a caning, not a paddling...it was a tough transition.

     After our claiming time, He was kind enough to say..warm up time.  I was over His lap getting  a wonderfully calming hand spanking.  When He judged i was warmed up enough...i always want more....He told me to stand and lean over the ottoman, and to keep my bottom presented to Him.  I am never prepared for that first swish.

     I takes a couple sets of being reminded to stay in position and to keep breathing, before i start to hear...good girl, you kept your bottom out, you stayed in position, you are accepting your spanking.  Finally Master asks me if i am ready for the last 6.  In a very quiet voice...my way of coping, go within my self...i answer Yes Sir.   Master tells me to count in a loud voice, He wants me in the moment.  I need to repeat the first one, not loud enough....we get to the sixth one....always the hardest....and i yell out....6!  Master is rubbing my bottom, feeling the heat and the welts.

      I am told to get up and kneel in front of Him.  He stops in closer, i  start to unbuckle His belt, i look up and it is what He wants.  He has me feel my welts, and between the heat, the welts, His cock in my mouth....i am dripping.  Master thanks me with...3 ( i think....it is hard to keep count at such a time)....of my own orgasms.  He chuckles as He is rubbing and massaging, asking me if i remember thinking i was not a sexual person....i groan.

      A warm, welted bottom, and a satisfied pussy.....no wonder Mondays have become a day i look forward to!

Have a good week all..
hugs abby

     

14 comments:

  1. Oh abby, you are a strong woman. The end sounds terrif, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was not a hard caning....then a caning does not have to be hard to be ouchy!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. The cane is its own special thing isn't it? It is so great to hear about your hard work over time, and about the lasting pay off of the work. Not many people look forward to Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing else feels like the cane....Looking forward to Mondays is recent.. time with Master is much nicer than time with junior high students..LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. It sounds terrifying and sexy and mind-blowing all at the same time! You are much braver than me though!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...It was all of those things....not sure how brave i am.....but i do trust Master to know how much is enough.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. This post is what tempts me into thinking I might the cane. Having said that, still haven't bought the cane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cane is a unique implement. It's sting...or burn...is like no other. It is one of the few that i can feel the welts and have a tender bottom the day after....that i very much like!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, ooh the cane! I'm with Ami! LoL I need to wrap my head around the idea of the cane and quite often struggle with it.

    I love your last paragraph and agree with Greengirl ... wish I looked forward to Monday's like you :) So glad to hear you have found a what works well for you :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has taken a while to reach where we are.....but it has all been worth it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. It sounds delightful...though it is quite possible your reality is my fantasy and perhaps in thinking of the cane, fantasy is where it should stay...but then I read this and it sounds distantly appealing. :-) Glad you had a good maintenance time. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the cane.....a good warm up is highly recommended....and not starting with light taps, would be my suggestion.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. What a great way to start the week! The cane is very intimidating, to say the least :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being retired and having it be maintenance day have totally changed my view of Mondays. Many stories with the cane seem harsh, but like all 'toys', it is the person holding the cane who determines the harshness.
      hugs abby

      Delete