Friday, January 31, 2014

My New Toy.....

         For a while i have been wanting to buy a new 'toy'...one just for my pleasure.  I scanned the web, i read old blog entries that mentioned vibrators, i questioned...and decided it was time for me to own a...rabbit vibe.  Now i know....it should not be big news, most of you have probably been using one for a long time.  I do own a vibrator, but it is a small one, with one speed, and i use it only occasionally.  I let Master know what i wanted, He gave me permission, but i was to bring it to Him unopened.

          I ordered it, it came.  My first thought...it is bigger that i expected, and it has buttons...so i put it away, and occasionally would check on it.  Earlier this week, Master asked if i had ordered it, i said yes, it came.  The next time....He asked where it was, i said still at home.....He gave me a look and asked why.  I said i was a little apprehensive about using it.  Today, i was told....bring your new toy.     

          After a wonderful hand spanking, Master opened the package.  He was impressed with the different settings, and started to tease me.  He was using all the buttons, watching my reaction to each one....it did not take me long to react to each of them.  Master is chuckling, telling me, from your reaction i would say you are enjoying your new toy.  He then starts to thrust it...reminding me i still must ask for permission before cumming.  I quickly ask...He tells me to ask Him to fuck me with my new toy....i do...and in seconds i am using the permission, and another, and another.   

        Master deems the new toy a success....and i am in total agreement.  He thinks it should be my traveling companion.

        We then talk about my plan for an exercise program.  I tell Him i am still thinking about one.....(have been since the beginning of the year).  It is not so much i do not want to exercise, i know it would be good for me, help me get back some flexibility, tone some areas, and generally feel better.   We talk about joining a gym, since i have time during the day, I hate gyms, i feel so out of place, i have a tough time time motivating myself to go....Master suggests one nearby that is inexpensive, and tells me, He wants me to check it out.  I agree....then He says I want a report by Monday.  I quickly reply i cannot do it by Monday. He then asks me what plans do i have that He does not know about....none.  I did go today...I still do not like gyms...but i do know, if i don't have a plan by Monday....i will be getting one....

Have a good weekend all....
hugs abby


           

24 comments:

  1. Abby, Recently I was at the doctor's office and he suggested that I try water exercises. They are low impact and you do not have to know how to swim. He further advised that I contact the local university or the " Y", they both have pools. Hope you and Master develop an exercise plan that you enjoy. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...i have done water exercise a while ago..and enjoyed it. The Y is expensive, but i might look into the community pool. thanks...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting new toys! Well, most of the time I do... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean...i am with you..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hey Abby...Congratulations on your new toy...hope you have permission to play even when Master isn't about. ;)

    I don't like gyms either...I swear, I have never seen a fat or even chubby girl at any gym I've been in which really makes me feel so uncomfortable!

    Because there are times I can get snowed, iced and/or mudded in for several weeks at a time, I needed to find a way to work out at home. I consulted with my therapist when I was still going for therapy and he suggested an exercycle...said it wouldn't take a lot of room and would be less expensive that other equipment. I 'cycle' at least 30 minutes a day...just added it into my schedule. Email me if you have any questions.

    The next thing I want to do is get back in to my Tai Chi but will need to figure out how to hook up my video player to my TV so I can watch the tapes and get refreshed on the steps/movement.

    If I had access to an indoor pool, I would definitely be looking in to water aerobics but no such luck around here. *sigh*

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, you are always so helpful....you are a good friend. I never considered a 'cycle'.....in my younger days i did a treadmill for a bit.....but it would be difficult for me now...I am putting a plan together, i know the exercise will be good for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Ok...confession time. I don't own a vibrator. I never have. We didn't own a dildo until just recently. So don't feel like the only one left out. Lol. I'm glad you like it though. Why is it that they always have to look so BIG?!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your response...thank you for not making me feel so odd...i really was not sure about admitting that i thought it looked big....LOL. I have to say, it was not too big....and when Master is not around it will cum in 'handy'.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I don't have a rabbit vibe, I keep thinking about getting one... perhaps I might now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i was feeling like the only one left out of the 'rabbit ' party. I am no expert, but it got me where i wanted pretty quickly....LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I bought the rabbit vibe (it was on sale at my local shop) but in all honesty I much prefer my vibrator (Knickers) and Hitachi combo. Not sure why .. but I just do. The rabbit (I call it THE BEAST) is fun in it's own rights but definately not my go to action.
    I am glad that you & Your Master had fun with it. I am sure that you will get hours of enjoyment out of it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...will have to remember that when i get permission for another purchase. Thanks...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I am trying to motivate myself to get back to exercising soon...sheesh-- now I mean.
    It is hard when you are busy isn't it?
    I hope the plan helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..Oh, once the plan is in place. i will have no choice but to follow it....which is why i have been stalling....(Master reads the blog, but never the comments..).
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. It's fascinating to me how different the experiences are between a vibe and Him. But still good to have the option, especially when we are apart. Good luck with the exercise- i find the the hardest time of year....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly prefer Master to the 'rabbit'.....but i do travel a lot....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, as far as exercise goes what about a group based activity like a dance class or yoga. maybe meeting up with the friends you make each week will make you look forward to going.
    love Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea....thanks. I remember a long time ago i went to 'Curves"and it was exercise, but also very much a social event.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby, glad you had such fun with the new toy :) I don't have a vibrator either ... but maybe I should look into it. I do have permission to :)

    I am terrible with exercise and hate gyms. My main exercise is stair walking at work. I hope you can come up with a plan together that works well for you that you enjoy.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess i was not the only non-vibrator gal....who knew???? I do have a plan, which i should be able to follow, i just have to share it with Master.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. oh abby i sure wish i lived closer .... i would go to the gym with yu ! here we have jamestown savings bank ice arena. its safe 8 laps around equal a mile , and the bathrooms are clean and easily accessable. i do 32laps every morning except sat and sunday. down 31 lbs since sept 26.
    take care ((((((((huggs))))))))
    angel

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW i am impressed....good for you. I used to skate...a very long time ago...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I'm so late on my reading…but oh I remember my rabbit…I had one long ago…haven't had one in a while. It was wonderful! But I had to be careful to not irritate my clot…but it was …mmmmmmmm! I hope you got a plan (can't wait to read more to see if you have another post)…but if you're signing up with Master, then can't he go with you? If you're there with him, you probably wouldn't feel out of place as much =).

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
  15. Master is a member of the gym He is recommending....for some reason i just seem to be stubborn about this exercising thing.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete