Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lasting Effects

       One thing i think most of us can agree on.....it is nice to still 'feel' a spanking long after it is over.  That soreness, that tingling, is such a nice reminder.  The problem is....getting there.  For me, the cane is a sure way to get there....creating a hate/love relationship.
Yesterday, Master was determined to get there with the maintenance paddle.  

     After my naked kneeling, i was over His lap for a hand warm-up and some chatting.  Master has been encouraging me to start an exercise program, I know it would be good for me, i am just having a difficult time deciding on something that i know i will stick to.  Yes Master will help with that.....but His kind of help is often best avoided, and i have to be motivated to make it work.  I am looking into a couple options....

      Then it was paddle time.  After the first couple sets, He starts to spank harder and faster, i am bringing one leg up.....He is telling me to relax and accept.  That is the type of advice i always makes me want to say....should we trade places and you can try....but i do not!  He then tells me His goal is for me to 'wear' this spanking until tomorrow.  He concentrates on one spot, spanking hard and fast.  I am getting very vocal....which He takes as a sign that He is meeting His goal.  After both cheeks are red and HOT, He tells me to kneel between His legs, and thank Him.

      I quickly get into position, i want that paddle to go away, and i do love His taste, His scent, His feel when i am pleasuring Him.  When i am finished, i am back over His lap for round 2 with the paddle.  I am surprised...both because there is not usually a round two, and i am in that zone where the pain is not a primary concern.  I am dripping, so wet, i need a quick permission. Master grants it....and the pain gives way to pleasure.

      Master then asks me if this is the last week of the month.  I say yes, a little confused.  He then says...so Monday is a new month.  I agree, the light still not dawning.  He chuckles and reminds me of His new idea.....the first Monday of each month is a harder play day.  I do recall that He did say that.  He tells me today will feel like a warm up, next Monday.  Master has noticed that i do much better, adjust more quickly, to a harder session when i know it is coming.  So i have a week, to wrap my head around...harder play Monday.

     Below zero here again today, but should start warming up on Thursday, i sure hope they are right.....and yes...this morning i am sitting on a still tender bottom, much to Master's and my delight.

hugs abby
     

28 comments:

  1. Abby, I am not sure what to even say. At least there was some good with the bad. And feeling it the next day isn't real bad, it's feeling it days later that would really stink. I hope that Monday isn't as bad as you think.
    And can you send some of your wet snow and rain here to the west coast where we haven't had rain all of January and are setting all kinds of records on high temperatures. Our farmers need the water. And in return, California will send you some of their sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blondie,,,I enjoy feeling it the next day...it is a wonderful 'gentler' reminder. I am..anticipating Monday...not with dread, more with curiosity. You can have all of our snow...in exchange for any sunshine you can spare. Yes, i know...our snow will melt, your need for rain is greater than mine for warmer temps. Hope Mother Nature decides to be good to the West Coast.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I think by Monday you may feel as if you are in the tropics. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least the Southern part of me will.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Yikes! I agree with Sunny! LOL...Let us know how Monday goes! Although knowing Master he will push only so far...and you will be happy!
    Want to trade?....We are so far below zero....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Master well...He never wants to leave me afraid..but He does believe that He should push me. We almost got to 30 today!!!:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Another beautiful post, abby. I admire, not only your writing skills, but also your courage to accept those painful spankings.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy for the kind words. I do not need courage as much as trust in Master.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Whatever the temperature outside on monday, you're going to be glowing. :-)
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I hope the glow is not only on my bottom!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. LOL Abby...I have thought the same thing a few times in the past "you just trade places with me and we'll see how much you relax and accept!" Oh dear...playing hard Monday...hope you are sitting happily (if tenderly) Monday evening!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have learned there are some things that are said to one's self!!!! Happy and tender...that is my wish also!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I think that's something we should research how to get that after glow that can last a day with out going through the kind of spanking it takes to get there. Good luck to you.

    Blondie - we had snow too and you are most welcomed to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea PK....you start first...LOL! It would be nice..more after glow with less pain...ahhhhh.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Nothing like a good spank to keep you warm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost sounds like an ad campaign for .......! LOL
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. mmmmm, sounds like a wonderful MM…and you have all of that anticipation. That sounds delicious!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That anticipation is such a big part of me being more ready for harder play. It has kept the butterflies fluttering.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, ooh ouch! I do love the lingering feeling but am totally with PK LoL. I too admire your courage to accept those painful spankings.

    Oh my ... harder play Monday. I hope it leaves you happy. As Minelle said, I suspect it will :)

    Really hope the forecasters are right and that it warms up. As the others said, I think you will be feeling pretty toasty come Monday!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a safe word...have never used it....but i do trust if it came out of my mouth, everything would stop immediately. A wonderful, long warm-up goes a long way helping with harder play.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby, oh gosh, how ouchy, I wish you luck for next monday!
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....it will be OUCHY.....i would not want harder play every time, but we both look forward to an occasionally harder session.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Oh my, abby , you scare me. or your Master scares me...lol
    Please, abby, ....do not nothing you do not want to do..
    Many hugs, my friend,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do not be afraid for me....Master will always keep me safe, He would be horrified if i feared Him, i do not. hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Part of me said ouch and part of me totally jealous. All of me is very happy for you. Though hesitation is in the post, so is excitement. Can't wait to know what equates harder play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You nailed it....there is anticipation, and excitement, and some hesitation...but no dread or fear. Will it hurt...yes...but hopefully it will be a hurts so good feeling.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Hi Abby, this is the first time I've been here and I really like your blog :) So jealous too! I will have to bring up the "round two" idea to my husband, although I'm sure I'll regret it. Good luck Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome...and thanks for the comment. It might fall in the....be careful what you ask for area....but you never know til you try.
      hugs abby

      Delete