Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just Because He Owns It, ...........

       Master often will ask me some variation of the question.....Who do you belong to?.....Is there a part of you that does not belong to me?....the words differ, but the point is made.  It is meant as a reminder and an affirmation.  The answer that He expects ...and usually gets is....all of me belongs to you...every part.  Recently we were chatting, and the question was asked....who owns all of you?  My answer was...i was OTK at the time....just because you own it, does not mean you have to spank it!

     As soon as the words came out, i held my breath waiting for His reaction.  I hear a chuckle, as He says...good luck with that!  So, i decided to take an inventory and see how many parts of me have actually been spanked in some way.  Starting from the bottom..and working on up...

Soles of my feet....not been spanked....as Master said, i am not in a Turkish prison....but then added, don't count anything out.  I imagine it would be quite painful.

Legs, from shins to thighs, front and back, a yes.  With the flogger, the horse hair, and the cane.  Thighs are usually reserved when He REALLY wants to make a point.

Bottom, the first part of me that ever got spanked.  Way too many different 'toys' to remember them all, and i think that all spankings have started with my bottom.

Pussy, yes, with His hand, crop, small paddle, horse hair, small strap....that might be it.  I was doubtful at first, but oh......can be very yummy!

Back, yes, with flogger, horse hair, cane, large and small straps, crop and whip.  I am including the shoulder area, here.

Stomach area....yes with horse hair, and will drag the flogger over the area.

Hands....yes, twice.  I remember them well, even though it has been a while.  Both times, i had to hold my hand out and keep it there while He used the crop.  Both times, i moved my hand away after the smack...and had to put it back out....did not move it away the second time.  It hurt!

Breast....when i first met Master, breast play was something i really had a difficult time accepting.  Master has shown me the pleasure that can result from breast play.  All leather toys, and the cane, have been used.  

Throat and face, have not gone there, and have no desire to go there.  Too many negative connotations for me...although Master has taught me to never say never.

So, i guess when Master reminds me that he owns all of me.....i am also being reminded that most of me is also spankable.  :)....that makes me a lucky submissive.

hugs abby

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Misty,,,a great walk down memory lane.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Glad you are happy and I hope the parts being spanked are happy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...for the most part they are.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Lucky in deed. I need to be spanked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get that spanking very soon.....it is a mood brightener.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Mmmmm makes me desperately want.... Mmmmmm.

    Thanks - great post!!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmm....you and hubby have been busy making me jealous.....fair play???
      LOL hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Great post Abby, "most of me is also spankable" LoL, love it! :) I guess you could say we haven't discovered too many spankable parts yet LoL, but as you said, never say never :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew there were so many such places....i would recommend at least a couple of them.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Turns me on too - and makes me smile to hear you happy.

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...my pleasure...to turn you on!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Fantastic inventory of spanking experiences. A very good coverage ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It brought back memories to write it...most of them good.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. thanks for sharing...so far just bottom (and upper thighs rarely) here... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGH on thighs....but a couple of the above are highly recommended.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I can't understand it, but it is so good to know you are enjoying this.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, appy , i do not quite understand it either. But sometimes, understanding is not as important as feelings....
      hugs abby

      Delete