Friday, January 17, 2014

Fun Friday...leather edition

      Master and i have started to celebrate getting to Friday...surviving another week...with 'Fun Fridays'!  As a student and a teacher getting to Friday meant a huge sigh of relief, of course in college Friday's often started on Thursday.

     Master decreed today to be Fun Friday...leather style.  I of course was in complete agreement.  Master opens His toy bag and pulls out the large leather prison strop.  I catch my breath....i love leather, but it has been probably....about 6 months since i have seen that strap, and He intends to start with it..He looks at me and wonders why i am not ready for Him...read that as naked and kneeling.  I make sure to model my matching leopard print undies....no harm in getting Him into an extra good mood:)

      He is claiming me...physically with His hands..rubbing and pulling and pinching, with His voice, telling me what will happen, reminding me that i am His submissive, with the looks He gives me.  He knows me well, and therefore knows that all of this starts my juices flowing.  I am then invited over His lap for a hand warm-up while we chat.  He then decides to continue the warm up with His smaller leather paddle.  It is large enough to cover one 'cheek', Master calls it a noise maker....makes more noise than it packs punch.  I love it, and relax into it, feeling myself going into a wonderfully 'submissive zone'.  Master then does His usual check, to see how much i have been enjoying His warm up.  He likes to 'stir the pot', and see how close to the edge I will let myself get.  Master tells me that He will stop when I ask for my strapping.  I hold out as long as i can.....and finally i ask,,,,,and Master laughs.

      Then it is up and over the hammock, a position that ensures i will not move or put my hands in the way.  He starts in with  the prison strop, and i am having a hard time adjusting to it.  i stay and place, and do not complain....much.....but it just hurts.  Master is trying to encourage me to go to that place where the pain is pleasure, He even gives me permission to cum at any time, but none of that is happening...it all about the pain.  After maybe, 3 sets, He still sees me struggling, so He stops.  

      He decides to use a smaller strap about the size of a tawse.  I can process this pain much better, able to relax more, and get to the point of feeling pleasure.  After a few sets, i hear a familiar and welcome sound.  The quiet jingle of a belt buckle.  Master is taking off His belt..ahhhh.  The belt is like a kiss on my bottom...as opposed to the bite of the strop.  All to soon, Master decides i am ready to return to the strop.

     My bottom has been very well warmed, and now the strop  is more of a welcome sensation.  After several sets, Master stands in front of me and captures my head between His legs.  He is continuing from that angle, and i am quickly ouching.  My sit spots are taking a hit each time.  I get louder with each smack. After one set, Master asks me if i think the louder i ouch the easier He will go on me.  I look up to see His look...and say...it is worth a try. ( No He is not intimidated by my ows and ouches...i think He considers them a compliment.)

      He asks if i am ready for the last 10.  Such a question...if i say no...He will continue and ask again...if i say yes....i will get 10 much harder ones.  Since the last 10 ten will happen either way, i say Yes Sir.  He stands to my left, and He counts.  I think He is standing closer that He was before, cause there is a wrap around effect....and it hurts.  I tell Him after 5 that the wrap around hurts....He continues....and finally we are at 10.  He is rubbing and massaging and talking softly....getting me to relax...and needing to ask for permissions, which are granted.

     A great start to the weekend....i almost feel like a college kid again!

Stay warm all....that polar vortex is making a return..
hugs abby

     

      

10 comments:

  1. Oh, abby, you can decribe it so wonderfully.
    I am happy for you.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you appy. I am happy....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I think you are warmed un enough to withstand the polar vortex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me laugh out loud! Hopefully you are right.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow girl! That wrap around.....

    I love how you describe that race to Friday! Gosh I am happy it is Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wrap around is very distracting...to say the least. I remember that feeling of.....Phew i made it through another week.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, Fun Friday ... what an awesome idea! Sounds like a wonderful time together and a great way to start the weekend but ouch ... that stop and wrap around!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great start to the weekend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. LoL at Leigh's comment.
    Love your exchange about being loud - I try that too, doesn't seem to work.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One would think the louder you get the harder it is to ignore...LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete