Friday, January 10, 2014

Fun Friday Flogging!

    Well, to be honest flogging and whipping.....but i have always loved alliteration!  Master's good night text to me last night was....I am thinking flogger and bull whip.  Now how is a gal supposed to sleep thinking of that??  Actually i slept quite well....even slept in a little.  When given a choice i always choose flogger from Master's bag....He claims to not have a favorite, but that whip is at the top of His like list.

   Master has me put on the ankle and wrist cuffs before my kneeling time. He clips the cuffs together...the wrist ones are clamped in the front....He is claiming me...all of me.  He then tells me that i can decide how many i will get with the flogger....Hmmm, that is nice of Him, i am thinking.  Then He continues, whatever number i use for my flogging, will also be used for my whipping.  Ahhh...one of Master's twists.   I can also decide which is first...that is easing...flogging....gives me more of a warm up.  

    Master helps me up, and then tells me to get over His lap.  I figure out how to do it while staying clipped.  I get a wonderful hand warm up, while we chat.  I tell Him i want to buy myself a new toy...a rabbit vibrator.  He gives me permission.....but i cannot take it out of its packaging...He will do that.  

     I am then told to get up and kneel up on the sofa, leaning on the back, bottom out.  We start with 100, He is flogging my back....starting out more lightly and working up to harder strikes.  I can feel all the tension leaving my body....and also feel myself getting wetter and wetter.  After 100, Master switches over to the single tail.  It always takes me a bit to adjust to the sting of the whip.  Master always tells me not to concentrate on the pain on my back, but to transfer the pain to where it will bring me pleasure.  After 100, Master has me get up for some hug time.  I am still clipped and my hands are between us, til Master points out i can put them over His head and we will be joined....ahhhh....much nicer.

     To my surprise i am told to sit on the sofa, He is going to flog and whip my breast, something i was not expecting.  I sit, He covers my face, and starts in with the flogger.  Master decides on 50, most of them right on my breast.  Then it is whip time....i am apprehensive, but ready.  Master is whipping my breast, aiming for the nipple area....His aim is quite good.  I am squirming and remembering to keep breathing....when Master comments on how stiff my nipples are getting.  After 50, i feel a quite different sensation...He is licking, sucking, and biting, first one breast then the other.  The pain has been replaced with a deep need, one that Master is not ready to fill yet.  As we hug, I look at my breast...not even a mark...How is that possible?

          Master then announces that my bottom is next.  Honestly i do not think that my bottom has ever been flogged or whipped.  I am told to get on the ottoman, kneeling, bottom up and out.  Remember i am doing all this positioning with the cuffs clipped.  It is a good thing i have loss that weight...and i am quite proud of myself.  I do , and it is another 50 with both the flogger , then the whip.  More hugs, and Master asks how many more do i want.

       I ask if it will be just with the flogger...it will not.  But it will be just on my back.  We decide to start and i will tell Him when to stop.  Back to kneeling against the back of the sofa, these are all much harder, i decide to say  'enough' after 50.  Now for the last 50 with the whip.  They are also harder and i am struggling, a bit.  I am counting, and i hear Master say...10 more.  I say really??...He asks what my count is.....i reply that His is the one that counts.  He laughs and asks again..i tell Him i was at 30....He disagrees and says 10 more.  He asks how i want them...i say...'gently'.  I don't think there is such a thing with the whip, but they are not as strong as the previous ones.  Master announces one more....and i steady myself.  As i expect, that last one is meant to make an impression.  As i start to breathe again, i realize that Master is kissing  my back all along the 'line of fire'.

       Master is using His talented fingers, to check my reaction, and is encouraging me to cum all over them.  I am getting close, and as He continues, encourages me to let go, reminds me of my wanting to be more open, i explode...i grunt...i groan...i shiver...i cum, and i try to breathe once more.  I am spent....Master is massaging my back....i think He is attempting conversation, but me senses have barely returned.

       Sometimes i try to anticipate what will happen when Master and i play.  He is keen on surprising me....this afternoon far exceeded my anticipation and my expectations.  A four star rated 'Fun Friday'!

hugs abby
    


   

24 comments:

  1. Except for the whip it sounds divine. Of course we have never tried a whip, so its just my own fear of the unknown talking there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i could have done without the whip, but He loves it, that makes me want to be OK with it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was.....one of those times that will feed me submission for a while.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Happy you are happy. I must be a wimp because it sounds pretty intense to me. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both think it was the hardest play since my surgeries.....it was intense, but i was happy to get back there.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I love how you share your fear or trepidation and then how it was great when you went through it. It allows us to see that wonderful connection yo two have.

    Of Course you know I am a wimp! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....i am a wimp before hand, but once i get 'in the moment'..... my trust and love take over and i just want to please Him.
      hugs abby
      '

      Delete
  5. So glad you had such a wonderful Friday! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....Fun Fridays are a new addition...and i am loving them.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Wow, hot and intense. What a fun Friday.
    Lovely flogger. The whip sounds a little bit scary.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whip is scary, but scarier in the anticipation....Master know me well...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, wonderfully written. Sounds like a fun Friday indeed! The whip sounds scary to me too. I must also be a wimp! LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master believes that He should push me....but not push so far that i will fear a repeat or hate a toy......He is careful to read me during a session.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. As always a great report. Hot.

    Hugs from

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy, it has been a long time since we played so hard.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. That sounded very intense and scary to me, but then, I am more wimpy than most. But your Master sounds very experienced and you so obviously love and trust him. And the ending was great fun!

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been at this for a long time...He know me well...i trust Him like i never thought possible.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Sounds like a wonderful time but isn't that just like a man to add a twist in there lol. Have a good weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just like a man....He always adds His own special twist.....and i always groan before i grin.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Abby, I happened to find your blog merely by chance. Enjoyed the read of several of your posts. I envy you. I've never been spanked or disciplined physically by my Mistress. You have a beautiful relationship with your Master.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting and for commenting! Master and i have been together for 12 years....it has been a wonderful journey...one that i never expected!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added you to my blog listing and subscribed to you via email as I hope to enjoy reading more of your journey.

      Delete
  13. Thanks..as soon as i get a few kinks worked out i will add you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete