Saturday, January 25, 2014

From fun Friday to first time Friday

              My extra task this week was to wear my plug whenever i left the house.  Tuesday i wore it while i ran errands, remembering the task.  Wednesday was so cold and  snowy...no sense  going out when i did not have to be someplace.  When i told Master i was staying in, He asked about getting the mail......box is by the road.  I said...i would have my daughter get it when she got home, but admitted i probably would not have thought i had to wear the darn thing just to get the mail. His reply....you open the door, you step outside, you better be plugged.  Thursday was just as cold and snowy, i decided to stay in again.  Only this time Master made sure i got in some plug time.

          Today,  I remembered. to arrive at Master's wearing my plug.  After my naked kneeling reclaiming, Master removes the plug and then Master has me go over His lap for a hand warm up.  We are chatting, Master switches to a paddle then back to His hand, then the paddle again.  He is spanking harder and faster....as He asks me why do i think He chose that task for me this week?  I say...to keep me more focused?  He says well that is a good side effect, but was not the primary reason.  He asks me for another reason.  I think i know where this  is heading, but i do not want to mention it.....just in case it is not what He is thinking.

         Time for me to fess up....Master and i occasionally use a plug..i have a small one (that is not really used any more), and one that is larger.  I have never had anything larger in my bottom....oh i have been teased with His cock, but no entry.  It was something that i did not think i could ever tolerate, never mind enjoy.  Master has been hinting that it is time for Him to claim all of me.  

        Back to today...Master stops and tells me to kneel before Him.  I am happy to be offered His cock.  I am licking and tasting and sucking....pleased to know that i am pleasuring Him.  Too soon, i am told to turn around, kneel, and present my bottom to Him.  I move slowly, but do get in position.  He starts with filling my pussy, thrusting, getting me to the point that i push back wanting more....His hands are caressing, massaging my bottom.  ( I am a little fuzzy about what came next....but this is what i remember...or think I do...)

       He then pulls out and goes to my bottom.  He is slowly entering, i start to pull away.  In His quiet reassuring voice, He tells me to come back to Him, to relax, to open up to Him.  He is going slowly, entering further each time.  He is also reaching around and keeping me fully aroused...on edge.  I start to push back at Him, no thought of pulling away.  We are in sync, all negative thoughts and/or feelings, all hesitancy ...all gone.

       Master pulls out, turns me over  pulling up my legs and teasing my pussy and my clit, over and over.  Finally, i just have to say...and this is another first for me....please Master...fuck me!  He obliges, as soon as we finish, He lies next to me, pulling me in to my 'safe spot', His furry torso.  I am speechless, barely aware of where i am...He is talking softly to me, bringing me back to earth...back to Him.

         Finally we both have enough energy to move, Master sits and calls me to Him.  I kneel and reach in and hug Him, my head on His lap.  Master is telling me how well i did, how proud He is that i did not panic.  I reply, it is because i trust Him.  He says yes, but saying it and acting on it are 2 different things....We chat about how i feel, what i am thinking.  We talk about how far we have come......how lucky we are to have traveled this road together....how we both look forward to what the journey still holds in store for us.
             



            

          

27 comments:

  1. Oh Abby this is fantastic! You trusted him ... and you did it. Good on you and yay for firsts! It sounds as though he took great care to make sure the experience was a good one for both of you. Awesome! :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we were both amazed at how well it went...go figure. He loves getting to places i never thought possible....thanks
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I think the last paragragh is wonderful. This part...We chat about how i feel, what i am thinking. We talk about how far we have come......how lucky we are to have traveled this road together....how we both look forward to what the journey still holds in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is always so good at after care, and at getting me to open up and talk to Him. Walls that i was certain would be permanent, seem to be tumbling.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I think it's beautiful the way he waits, doesn't rush, but moves towards what he wants all the while. And that you are so open to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is good at getting me to where He wants me...in a way that i end up wanting to be there....He never wants me to feel fear.....He has taught me to open up in so many ways.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Oh, abby.. how should I write it? I have very much mixed feeling.

    I soooo hope that IF you had pain or cramps, he would stop at once.
    Why do I have the feeling that he would still do it?
    That his enjoyment comes before yours?
    Hmm .... I go and read one more time ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mona, thank you for being concerned about me...you are a good friend. His pleasure does come before mine.....but He wants me to find pleasure also. I do have a safe word...I am 100% certain that if i had said that word....all would have stopped, and we would have talked.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. You two are on such a great journey and it goes to show there are still fantastic first times to enjoy along the way.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The phrase...you can teach an old dog new tricks comes to mind...LOL. Master hates it when i say that. Our journey has been more than we ever imagined.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. You two are so great together - terrific master and wonderful student.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I laughed when i read your comment. One thing Master has said to me....I can teach you to enjoy ...
      Thanks
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. This is SO wonderful! All of it! I'm just so happy for you!

    I think our minds can be our worst enemies. We expect something to go a certain way but then we do them, for someone special, and then suddenly the world isn't what you thought it was lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You are right about out minds.......those little voices that live in my head are often a source of trouble.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. You and your Master must be so happy. And I am happy for you.
    Hugs.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy. We are happy and growing closer.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. As a submissive man, I can see many similarities between you and I. We both serve. We both obey. We both do what we are told. We both want to please the one who we love more than anything else. We both find value and reward and purpose in all of that. Yet when I read your posts (I've read quite a few) I find it hard to separate your Master, as a man, from myself as a man living in your shoes. It's hard to wrap my head around that in some way - that a man controls you, when my desire is for so many abused and discontent women to assert themselves and take control of the man that is forcing them to be less than what they could be. Nevertheless, I enjoy your posts and will continue reading, even if you are a Tom Brady fan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess a submissive is a submissive. I do hope you do not think that all female submissives have been in abusive relationships....that is not true for me or for many others that i know. When i was married, i was in charge of everything.....i was not happy.
      i actually am a Buffalo Bills fan.....but originally from New England...and the Pats do win!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Wow, Abby! I have to tell you that I feel privileged to have read your journey and your experience. It is amazing. Your trust, your love, your adventure. Wow!!!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this comment. It is amazing how much about me and my life has changed in the past 12 years....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Abby, my face is shining bright with joy right now. This post, so raw, so personal. Thank you for sharing. Sadly, I knew where it was going with the plug when you mentioned He asked for the reason.

    He went slow, He reassured you, allowed you to control the pace. Awesome!

    Oh, as you explore this "fun", a great position for beginning anal play is you on top, riding Him and then shifting back and letting Him enter there. The position allows you to open more, bear down more, and not hurt as bad. Just fyi, that you may want to think about and discuss with your Master.

    Again, so happy for you. The shift that is about to occur in you, embrace it! The realization that your submission just went deeper (no pun intended) will be emotional and liberating! Embrace! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH...Thank you so much. This entry was difficult to write, and i almost decided not to post it....kept re-reading it and wondered if i should just leave it in my save folder.
      Thanks for that wonderful hint....i have already discussed it with Mater, He thinks it is a great idea....and will be fun trying...LOL....there's a surprise.NOT!
      I already feel closer to Him....
      thanks for your support
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. First time Sir and I slept together, He tried with me in all fours. It just couldn't happen, the pain was too much.

      Later, I was on top of Him. I was really wet and He slipped out and was at my ass. I wanted to give this to Him, so I tried. It was so much easier, less painful, etc. So funny, after a bit of Him ass fucking me, I "gushed". There was no build up, etc and He wasn't stimulating my pussy or clit. He was letting me control everything, as He just kept talking to me, keeping me at ease. I said "wtf was that." His reply, "you just came all over me." ... yes, I was a little naive. Haha

      Delete
  12. The trust you both have with each other is amazing. :-) thank-you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is always so wonderful the encouragement and support that i find out here in blog land.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Hi Abby, what a touching post, your trust shines through, long may it continue
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jan...thanks...it took a long time for me to trust..to really trust...but it is a great feeling.
    Thanks for visiting and for saying hello.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete