Monday, January 6, 2014

First spanking in 2014

        Family, weather and the flu combined to prevent Master from giving me my first spanking of the new year until today.  As much as i hate to admit it, i sure did need it!

      One of my goals for the new year, is to make myself more open and vulnerable to Him....to go to Him with some things that i have been hanging on to, to let Him know when i am feeling needy, to ask (at least some of the time), for what it is i feel i need.  I started off on the right foot, last week, i could feel myself sinking into that.....He could do so much better...frame of mind.  Instead of allowing the thought to fester, i sent Master a text, asking if He could give me an  extra task for that night. His reply was yes, but He needed to think about what task.  The reply caused me to wonder if i had made a mistake.  Master is very good at spur of the moment decisions, He is creative and usually reacts quickly.  I was a little worried that His wanting to think meant trouble for me.  

      The task was to clip both my ankle and wrists cuffs when i went to bed.  I wear the wrist cuffs every nite,  they are leather, i love the smell, there is a soft lamb's wool layer on the inside, and i love having that reminder of being His when i wake up at night.  I do not clip them together. Occasionally, Master will tell me to clip either the wrist or the ankle ones, but had never wanted me to clip both.  He added that i should keep them clipped for as long as i could....i was to get some sleep.

    I was a little worried about getting comfy.....but the ankle ones have enough 'give', and i sleep on my side, so it was not a major problem.  Until i tried to turn over to the other side....impossible!  I am a very restless sleeper, the sheets and blankets are all over the place by morning.  So i did try to just relax and stay in place.  I succeeded until it was 'potty time'.  I  unclipped the cuffs  and left them that way.  When Master asked in the morning how i had done...He was pleased with my report.  That extra task did help me over the next couple days.

     Today was the first M/M day of 2014.  It was also my first weigh in 3 weeks.....good news i am only 1 pound over my goal.....i get 2 pounds of wriggle room!  After my naked kneeling and claiming time, i started to rise to go over Master 's lap.  He stopped me and told me to stay kneeling and make myself comfortable.....He was in the mood for me to have a long session with His cock.  I started off slowly, concentrating on giving Master many different sensations.  After a while, i was told to put my hands behind me, and not use them.  He directed me to His balls, and after i had given each of them some attention, He had me try to suck them both  at once....it was more that a  mouthful!  Then i went back to His cock.....it was the perfect way to get me totally immersed in a submissive mind set.

     Then it was over His lap, for my maintenance spanking.  No hand warm up today.....but He did start slowly with the paddle.  I was having a bit of a problem settling in.....so He started to talk and spank not quite so hard.  I was able to relax, and Master's frequent checks to see of i was truly enjoying, were met with approval.  Master reminded me that cumming without permission would not be a good thing, reminding me to breathe and relax.  Master then went back to paddling, and told me to let Him know when i wanted maintenance to start...AKA as the real spanking.  I decided to just enjoy the paddling and lay there....and Master continued to paddle my bottom.  I finally decided that i needed to be ready for maintenance...told Master He could start maintenance....and He puts the paddle down and says He is not ready.  I burst into a laugh.....He asks who is in charge.....once i settle down...He tucks me in and really lets the paddle fly.  When i reach the point of voicing my pain, He concentrates on one spot for 10 spanks, then another spot.....just to really make His point.  Finally He is done, and asks if i think i am ready to cum for Him.  I have been ready since i was sucking on His cock....so it does not take long...and i am grunting and growling and squirting.  Finally i lay spent.....so relaxed and content.

      Master asks if i want to go to my favorite spot...being cuddled in His lap.  He does not have to ask twice.  We snuggle, and hug, and chat a little...mostly we just enjoy each other.

   It is going to be below zero here tomorrow...most of the schools have already cancelled.  Hope you all are staying warm and safe.

hugs abby

    

     

31 comments:

  1. I am a very restless sleeper so I am amazed at how you have your ankles cuffed.
    I need to sleep on my side with one leg all the way over to be comfy! Yay to you.
    As to all the rest...well...well...well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried the first time i had to cuff the ankles...Master always tells me to unclip if i am unable to sleep. But there was enough 'give' that i could get comfortable.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great maintenance Monday. Love how you asked for the extra maintenance. I asked last week, and so glad I did. It really helped keep me grounded.

    It is freaking freezing!! No schools here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Extra task, not maintenance.

      Delete
    2. Next on my list is discussing purchases .....not every day ones....before i purchase. Shopping for a new phone...asked for His advice....we will see how this goes.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    3. I find myself asking Sir His advice. Difference from Apple tablet and android base. Um, I know I've asked more. I also ask His advice on other stuff, including stuff on my car. Not sure if it annoys Him, but He always answers, and sometimes even provides links to provide more detail.

      Do it. You'll enjoy the connection it brings.

      Delete
    4. Thanks.....He has given me good advice on the phone....even did research...and found one at a great price...i just have to remember to include Him before i make a decisionl
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow Abby...even though I sleep on my side, I have to have one leg stretched out and the other drawn up...no way could I sleep with cuffs! Happy you enjoyed your time with Master. Oh and there are no schools here tomorrow either...too friggin' cold!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find being cuffed at night reassuring....it is not every night. Master always reminds me it does not have to be all night if i am unable to sleep.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, welcome to the 'spanked in 2014' club :) I'm a very restless sleeper too so think I would have difficulty with that task.

    I love your goals and good on you for telling him you needed something from him rather than letting the thoughts fester. Sounds like a wonderful session and I love how your Master always seems to know what you need.

    Stay safe and warm!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes tell Master to get out of my head....He watches me closely and has worked at knowing me...all of me. I never would have guessed how much security and confidence that gives me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Voicing our needs can be so very difficult! Why is that? Good for you asking for help when you needed it! M/M sounds like it was wonderful! Glad you were able to reconnect in 2014!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, being needy was a big hurdle. I was always the 'in charge' one...others came to me. I big role reversal....I have to come to accept...most of the time...that neediness is just a part of being submissive.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I love the way you are describing your feelings and desires.
    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy, as a former english teacher i really appreciate that.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Wow, Abby! It's wonderful that he know you well enough to help you in just the right way. And asking you to tell him when you're ready for MM but making you wait until he was is so wonderfully place-putting (like my made up word?).

    Hugs and warm thoughts,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the perfect word, since that is exactly what it was...and i of course did not see it coming.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Abby,
    You sound so - content, happy - and cozy in spite of the cold. So good to hear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....My time with Master always leaves me content and at ease.....He has shown me many things about myself.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Well, first of all I hope you are all over 'flu and any winter blues you may have had.

    I couldn't sleep with anything restrictive on me - I panic in a crowded room! I get cramp very easily and would end up hyperventilating! It's funny what we all like and can't cope with isn't it?

    I am very interested in what you say about "breathing" into the pain of the spanking. I am not much good at that. I truly do howl and yowl. But one thing I have noticed is that my state of mind when I am spanked affects my reactions. For example, if I am in an angry and unsettled state of mind, I can take a lot more. If I am sunny tempered and in a good headspace, I feel the pain from the get go. I do wonder about all this, but perhaps with experience it will become easier to understand. After all, I still don't understand why I enjoy the whole spanking experience so much!

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think any of us really understand the why we need....crave...the spanking experience. For a long time, i was very quiet during spankings....no matter if they were for pleasure or punishment. The same for sex.....Master encouraged me to be more vocal...it took a while...it is a good thing out children are grown! Funny, if i am angry or upset.....it takes me longer to get to a good place.

      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, good start to the year. Not sure if my restless body would cope with cuffs, I also get cramp easily. Was that a one off task?
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first time i slept with all 4 cuffs. I was a little nervous, but Master always tells me.....i need to try....He does not want me not sleeping all night.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Great job on your weigh in!

    All of this sounds so wonderful. And I don't think you will regret being more open and vulnerable even though it is SO hard to do. You have my support and I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanks Misty...we are all such great support for each other. Hopefully i can continue with the vulnerable and openness.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. sounds like a wonderful start to the new year. I do not think I would be able to sleep like that - great that you were able to meet the challenge. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terp, it was a first for me....it went better than i anticipated.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Abby, I am late.sorry..

    I liked what I red. I am glad rö you, Abby.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mona...always good to hear from you....never too late! Thank you Life has cycles..right now this is a good one.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. I think we could all practice a little more on being open. Keep up the good work and stay warm my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you are absolutely correct, my friend. It is one of those things..that sounds simple...and really isn't, i think.
    hug abby

    ReplyDelete