Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Change is in the air.....

          Master does not like to let things get too....habitual.  Sometimes i think....wow, what a great idea....other times....i wonder if He is really serious....and other times i just gulp.
          I send Master a daily email.....it was one of my first rules, and helped when were just beginning to communicate and get to know each other.  I also am better at writing my feelings than speaking them.  I have improved, but sometimes, i still just cannot get the words out.  Last Friday, i included in my daily report, that i had been  'out of sorts'  lately.
I wasn't sure why....spankings are regular, we are in touch every day, i just was feeling like i needed more...maybe a tighter 'leash' for a short while.  I added, that often just writing what i am feeling helps, and if He chose to do nothing, i would accept that.  Just sending it, and knowing He knew....i felt better.
           Saturday night as i am getting ready for bed, i get a text...clip one set of the cuffs.  He occasionally does this, and i thought, this is His way of getting me to give up some control.  In reality, i should have known....it was just a peek at what He planned....
           Sunday morning, as we get to the end of our chatting, i am told...for today you will ask for permission to use the potty.  You may not go til you get permission.  I reply....um.....really????  I am trying to quickly process what i have just heard.  He continues, this is about me giving up control...about strengthening our connection.  He is waiting for a Yes, Sir....and He finally gets the reply He is waiting to hear.
    The day proceeds well, i text....and get a permission.  Til, after dinner, i text and wait...about 20 minutes later, i text again...saying ....i have to go now.  I figure i will give Him a couple minutes, and then i will go...just as i am moving toward the bathroom i get a text saying...go now.  Later we chat about the day, the feelings it evoked, and if i felt my "leash" getting shorter.  He also reminds me that the day is not over....the rule stays until the end of the day.
         Monday is maintenance day.  As i am over His lap, He asks if i have decided yet if i am going to blog about yesterday.  I chuckle and ask how He knew i was debating...at first i was thinking of titles...then i was thinking, maybe not.  I decided it is part of what we do, and it will probably happen again so here it is.  We discussed how i felt having to ask and wait, how giving up control is not meant to be easy.....that much i know...i am an 'in charge/go to person.  Our M/s is not a game...it is real life.  He continues with the next time, I expect more reports oh how you are doing, how desperate you are....it will not be a ask once, get a permission.  He also stressed that i need permission for the bathroom visit...i am still thinking about this, it will not be an every day thing, or even every week, it will be a ...whenever He wants it to be, i guess.
         We then discuss that He wants us to play harder more often.  We both do like the harder play but it is harder for me when there are long lapses between the harder play times.  Also, Master has noticed that i do better when i know what to expect..what to wrap my head around.  So, it seems that the first Monday of each month will be a harder play day.  
          During the chat, Master was massaging and rubbing, it was now time for spanking.  After a nice had warm up, came the small paddle.  Each set increased with intensity, i was thumping my feet,  and starting to squirm when He stopped.  I looked up with  a grin. then he let me know we were not done, He wanted to chat some more.  We talked about how good i have been on maintaining my weight and how lax i have been on  getting exercising.  I do want to start exercising, i know it will help me get back to where i was before the surgeries,,,and maybe better...i just can't decide what i want to do...or i guess i just really am not all that excited about starting a program.  
          Master then says, this week your extra task (extra task???) for Me will be to wear your plug whenever you leave the house.  I look up at Him to see if He is laughing...as in this is a joke...He is not.  He wants me to get used to the plug so i do not hate wearing it...and it will keep me focused.  He asks if i have any errands for today, i say i was debating, but now will do a few (figuring the task started tomorrow).  He says good, i can put your plug in before you leave today.  A rule is i have to bring my toys whenever we meet for maintenance.  
          I am at a lost for words, until i start saying OUCH, maintenance spanking round 2 has started.  This round is fast and furious, Master is on a  mission that i feel the after effects for a day.....i love feeling the after effects,,,do not love what it takes to get there.
When Master thinks He has achieved His goal, He tells me to kneel between His legs, and show Him how pleased i am with my new rules.  
       I am back over His lap, ready for a few permissions of my own, and Master does insert my plug.  It takes concentration to keep it in place, and i am very efficient in getting my errands finished. I text Him when i get home, and get permission to remove it.
       Changes are in the air...lots of changes...after 12  years, He still surprises me...and knows how to get my attention.

Stay warm
hugs abby


         

22 comments:

  1. Glad you got your errands done. Based on the weather report, you won't be wanting to do them today. You wanted more - well, guess what, he listened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew He would, just not quite in the way i expected....but then...He is always full of surprises.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi abby,
    You certainly can express your thoughts and feelings by writing. As always I like your post. I like the rules too.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment appy. I am not sure about the new rules....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Gotta love change, keeps things interesting. And it does sound like he is getting more and more creative and dominant all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has always surprised me with His creativity....sure does keep things from becoming routine.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I have a huge smile on my face! I can't wait to say that Master comtinues to surprise me after 12 years! Our first 12 were good but I'm REALLY looking forward to the next 12!

    Have you thought of swimming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had some pretty bumpy spots in our first 12......bit i am also looking forward to the next 12!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. First off, I do better excluding in writing as well. Lately, it seems Sir is getting novellas from me. Haha

    Second, I'm liking the changes (only because it isn't me..lol). Can't wait to hear about harder play Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For for the first few years He would get novellas from me also...usually written the the middle of the night. I think He will be pushing me on some of the new rules...so i am somewhat apprehensive.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Mmmmmm….it is wonderful that they can still surprise us after so many years. You said that you wanted the leash tightened…be careful what you ask for =)

    Enjoy your power exchange.

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,,,,good advice, but you know..sometimes....that itch just needs to be scratched more, Wish me luck....and acceptance.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. that is great that he still finds ways to surprise and challenge you. :-) keep warm Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master use to often ask if i was getting bored.....His mission is to always have me answer no.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, Wow, I always love just how well your Master knows you and how attentive he is to you and your needs. You said you needed something more and boy did he deliver! LoL.

    Seriously, I think it's wonderful that he still surprises you after 12 years and I get the feeling the changes ahead will be good for both of you.

    Stay safe and warm!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a little worried about some of these changes.....but i don know..after 12 years...He will help me get there. Boring is not a word in His vocabulary.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Wow Abby...your Master sure knows how to kick it up doesn't he! Happy you got your errands done quickly. Stay warm and safe!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does.....and it does get the butterflies fluttering...hopefully i won't get myself inot too much trouble adjusting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Wow, abby, I can not find words ...What a demanding Master you have .. lol. But that's what you like, right?
    i absolutely think , that you like it ! Enjoy!

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are thinking correctly, my friend. Sometimes i just get to a place where i need to feel more control....He always wants what is best for me, in many ways.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. I love that you actually initiated the change. You both hear each other so well....The fact he likes to take the control....from that point.,,,well... he definitely gets you.

    But I have to say....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I know.....be careful........i knew He would reply and shorten the leash....i was/am very surprised at how He is doing it......I am uncertain how this will go....but...i did ask.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete