I am taking on the happiness challenge that Ana started....who wants to join the happiness club?
1. Not having to wake up to an alarm clock.
2. Being able to watch the freshly fallen snow from out of my window, knowing i won't have to go out in it.
3. Ice Cream!
4. I answer the phone and hear....'Hi grandma'
5. Running into a former student and getting a hug.
6. The smell of bread baking
7. Master's bear hugs.
8. When all 4 generations of my family are together...listening to the laughter and banter.
9. Hearing from a friend when it has been too long...
10. Getting an unexpected drawing or card in 'snail mail'.
11. Finding the perfect gift for someone.
12. A winning day at the casino
13. Having someone cook me a delicious breakfast
14. Going to see a musical
15 Spending the day by the ocean
16. Finding the perfect outfit...on sale!
17. Starting a book that i have been looking forward to reading
18. Seeing all the colors of the trees in the Fall.
19. When my checking account balances.
21. Seeing my children, become such wonderful parents.
22. Holding hands.
23. Getting flowers...a nice bouquet or dandelions from little hands.
24. Sharing a favorite book from my childhood with one of the grands.
25. Having sister time..for a day, or a quick get away.
26. Sending an unexpected note or a small gift to someone.
27. Getting a surprise invitation to a meal out.
28. On time flights.
29. A Red Sox win over the Yanks.
30. Having made a bet with Master on that winning game for the Sox.
31. Rocking a baby to sleep.
32. Seeing the scale go downward
33. Re-reading an old diary.
34. The warmth of a fire place.
35. Completing a crossword puzzle with no peeking.
36. Accomplishing everything on my daily to-do list
37. Looking at old family photo albums.
38. A long walk on the beach.
39. A good night's sleep
40. Realizing that my grown children are friends.
41. Fun Fridays
42. Listening to the sound track from 'Mama Mia'.
43. Monthly breakfasts with former colleagues.
44. A new addition to my frog collection.
45. Making and eating homemade soup.
46. Reaching another birthday.
47. A kept promise
48. Switching purses....and finding forgotten money.
49. Meeting a new person, and feeling like you have always know each other
50. Trying a new recipe that tastes as good as it sounded.
51. Popping bubble wrap...a great tension reliever.
52. Passing on family traditions....and seeing them being passed on...
53. Hearing....good girl
54. All Of You...!