Thursday, December 12, 2013

Wishing all of you the Merriest.....

      Yes i know i am a little early, but i will be getting caught up on grandma time during the next couple of weeks, so i am not sure how much blogging time i will have.   When I was ill, my kids bought me an incentive gift....tickets for all of us to go see the Radio City Music Hall Christmas show...all i had to do was get better in time.  I made it...the show is Saturday, we are all meeting at my daughter's, she is about an hour away from NYC, and spending Saturday getting lots of Christmas spirit going.  I will be leaving with my son's family, to spend the week before Christmas with them, i have not seen his 2 little ones since August.  The day after Christmas we are all meeting up again...this time in Maine.  We will be celebrating Christmas will my mom, siblings, and nieces and nephews.....and grands....passing on family traditions to a new generation!  Hopefully the weather will be some what cooperative, so we can get all this accomplished.

      Master and i had some 'just us' time this afternoon.    While i am kneeling for Him, He is searching through my toy bag. It is a rule that i bring my bag to all  'play' sessions, lots of times it does not even get opened.   I start to feel a strange 'prickly' sensation on my breast.  Master is using my little metal pinwheel toy.  I love the sensation of it, just not so much on my breast.  He is rolling it over, under and around my breast.  He starts to concentrate on my nipples, rolling it over them, encircling them.  I am squirming as i try to relax into the sensations.

      Over His lap, for a hand warm up as we chat.  Too soon, i feel the quick spank of my light frog paddle.  I am enjoying the light smacks, when Master decided to concentrate on one spot, with harder smacks.....that light paddle is turning my bottom hot.   He repeats with the other side.. He is a very symmetrical person.  Then i feel a sharp,stinging spank...that hurts.  I cannot guess what it is....it is a spatula.  I though i had thrown it out last time Master used it.......Master then explained to me...that it is my bag, but i need permission to 'clean' it out.  Next i feel the coolness of heavy wood....Master has found the Yankee's paddle.  It is like a double whammy, getting paddled...with a Yankees themed paddle.  He gives me 25 harder ones, and stops....says He is going to 'stir up the pot'....He uses His fingers, to bring me close, then backs off.  He tells me He is going to continue, until i ask Him for 25 more with the paddle.  

      I decide to see how long i can hold out.  I know from the beginning it is a losing battle...He knows my body way too well, and the of course...'she' is always cheering Him on.  Master is telling me He has all the time i need, and to remember, no cumming without permission...and no permission til 25 more.   He chuckles as my breathing becomes more of a pant, i am losing my battle......i try to talk to take my mind off what is happening to my pussy....finally i just have to admit...it is a losing (or winning , i guess) battle.  I ask for 25 more with that darn paddle.  I lay quietly as He is happy to fill my request, and i just want them to be over.  As soon as they are, His fingers are back at it. My whole body has a big tremor, just as i ask for permission.......He does not stop after one......but i am beyond being aware of anything but sensations and tremors.  

       After some quiet time, and some being cradled on His lap, and more kneeling, during all of which Master is reminding me to be His 'good girl' while i am away.  I answer that i will try, that used to be my standard answer...He replies with , don't just try do it....this time i reply with Yes Sir....

     I wish all of you a holiday season filled with treasured traditions...and as much 'stress relief' as you need!  I plan on finding time to check in with all of you at least once.....if not, i will be back in a couple of weeks.

hugs abby
   

26 comments:

  1. Oh boy that sounds like a nice send-off. Your time with the family sounds magical.
    You made me giggle with the STRESS- RELIEF comment! I totally get that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...i think....make that know....stress relief is positively in order! Love the holidays....but oh the stress...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Happy you had a good visit with Master prior to your trip but I have to agree...getting spanked with a Yankee paddle is just adding insult to injury...who in their right mind would buy a Yankee paddle...except a Yankee of course. ;)

    Have a safe trip and wonderful time with your kiddos and grands!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit....i bought it for Him as a surprise from my summer vacation..did not think that through enough.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful time with family and enjoy the Rockettes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...the show was great, even the 20 month old loved it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks.....so far it has been wonderful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and family. Have a wonderful time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and to same to you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Nice session! Now you enjoy all the grands and you all have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grands and grandma have been very busy with special, secret Christmas projects.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Love your session. I'm investing in that pinwheel in a few weeks.

    Have a great time! Can't wait for the update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you love it as much as i do!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Have a wonderful Christmas time with your family, abby.

    Greetings from

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-you! A very Merry Christmas to you, too! Enjoy the time with your family! Keep warm! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, except for the staying warm part it is all great! Lots of cold and snow...but it makes for lots of snuggling!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Such a dilemma! It's not a losing battle, it's win/win! One of those setups we allow because we love it so!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..you are so right Sarah...have a wonderful holiday.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby, sounds like a wonderful send off from Master and I have to agree .. no losing battle :)

    Wishing you and your family and very Merry Christmas. Travel safe and I hope you have a wonderful time with the family and that you all enjoy the show.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, my family always goes a little 'holiday crazy'..but it is always filled with love and lots of fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Wishing you the Merriest Christmas ever - enjoy!

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and the same to you too.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones and safe travels my friend.

    ReplyDelete