Monday, December 2, 2013

Having "title" block...

   Sorry about that title, but i have been sitting here not liking anything that i can think of, and i do want to get this posted tonight..  

   First, I hope you all had a Thanksgiving that filled your hearts and your tummies.  The weather was iffly, but we did make it to my daughter's.  The two 'grands' were very excited, they had been helping with the pie making, and i showed them how to make 'turkeys' from oreos, frosting, and various candy.  We made one for everyone to enjoy!  My heart was also very full this year...I was just so happy to be there and to be enjoying all the festivities.  
The rough times in life teach you how strong you can be....but they also teach you the importance of the support from friends...like everyone of you.  

  I had a surprise planned for my granddaughter.  Last time i was visiting she introduced me to her favorite group...she is 5!  Their music is age appropriate, and i discovered they were having a concert in NYC Thanksgiving weekend.(My daughter lives about an hour away).  So I wrapped a t-shirt and had her guess what it meant.  She guessed and was so excited.  At the concert she danced and sang and hopped with every song.  She so loved it, and just sitting there watching her was awesome! I think we will both remember it for a very long time.

  Today was M/M day.  during my kneeling time, Master commented that i seem to forget something while i was away.  I asked if it was my reports....He said no, He had assumed i had no internet. ( I did not reply;).  I could not think of what it might be.....He asked if i had called when i had arrived safely...oops.  It was nite, the drive had been long, the kids were excited, and yes i forgot.  I did remember to text a good night, so He did know i was safe.  I was told to remind Him when He was done with maintenance.

  After a long...and hard...hand warm-up, the maintenance paddle came out.  Master almost always tells me to take the pain and used it...concentrate on how wet i am getting  and how i can use that..not on the pain on my bottom.  I always want to say....not that easy.....i sometimes get there after a bit.  After Master was done with His paddle, He asked if i was interested in sucking His cock.  Silly question, i was quickly kneeling and enthusiastically answering Him.

    Back over His lap, Master commented that He was waiting.  I told Him i had forgotten to call Him to let Him know i had arrived safely.  He asked what a fitting punishment would be....I hate that question....especially when my bottom is already sore.  He waited, until i finally said 10 more with the paddle.  He then asked....what kind of spanks.  I settled on medium....I had to say, I will remember to call Master when i arrive any place so He will not worry.....He then let His fingers roam, and commented that i was really wet...from the extra spanking?...no I said, i could feel myself get really wet when i was on my knees.....i was quickly asking for permissions:)

    Have a good week all!
    hugs abby

   

14 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving! Sorry to hear about the punishment, however I enjoyed reading about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little ones always make the holidays merrier! Master wanted to make a point...He did.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Glad you were able to get to your daughters and things went well at the dinner.The rest is just dessert, maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that things are going so well. You sound so happy!!
    Hope you aren't too sore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it was just a reminder...and yes, I am happy...and content.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks....if feels good...as you know.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Great to read about your maintenances - you do sound quite content!
    Titles - when stuck I pick two words from my post.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the hint about titles....i am content......it has taken me a long time to get there.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. so glad you are doing so well and are happy. made the oreo cookie turkeys with my kids too- so cute. :-) Glad you a great day. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....i try to find something that the kids can contribute to the holiday fun!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Great that you are doing well and that you had a nice Thanksgiving, Abby!! :) The concert sounded like such a cute event to have with your granddaughter!

    Ouch on the extra paddling but sounds as though it brought about some pretty great stuff! :) Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concert was better than i had hoped....we will both remember it for a long time. LOL....yes it was just reminder....and did lead to much better things.
      hugs abby

      Delete