Monday, December 9, 2013

Friend or Foe

           If anyone ever walked in on Master and i when were having a 'session', they would take a look around, and ask where is the other person??  Master likes to check and see if my ouches and squirming are really warranted.  He checks to see if i am 'wet' or not....and yes in spite of my 'complaints'  a part of me is enjoying it....Master refers to my pussy as 'she', i call her 'the traitor' or the foe.

       Monday's in my world are M/M day.  Some Monday's i am accepting of the fact that i will get a hard spanking, and that 'she' will betray me.....but that betrayal will lead to my needing a couple permissions, and a satisfied, spent and calm me.  Other Monday's i just wish it was not Monday, i am not 'in the mood' for a hard spanking, and why oh why Is Master so consistent?  This was one of those Mondays.  Not sure why, but i have been out of sorts for a few days, maybe the more i need it, the less i want it......

     The routine for Monday's always starts the same way.  Hugs, naked kneeling to help me shut everything but Master and i out, then over His lap.  A hand warm-up, then the small, but heavy, brush paddle.  The spanking is meant to keep me out of trouble, so Master's believes that it needs to make an impression ( i have a different view of maintenance, but we all know who's view counts.)

       Master starts in with the paddle, i am having a hard time settling in and accepting.   Master, as always tells me to stop concentrating on the pain from my bottom and think of how wet i am getting...i have learned there is no denying the wetness part.  He stops to check, and yes 'she' has awakened and seems to be enjoying this.  I am complaining, a bit, Master surprises me by pulling me in, holding me in place, and letting the little paddle fly...fast, furious, and HARD.  He is talking, i hear Him saying....my bottom belongs to Him, He can spank as long and as hard as He wants, all of me is His.....it is a reaffirmation i need to hear.

       He finally stops and as i am trying to breathe again, He checks with  'her'.....she is 'squishing'...obviously she agrees with Him.  Master continues to use His fingers to bring closer and closer to needing a permission.....then He says....one more thing.  I am beyond trying to remember what that might be...He asks me....did i give you a task yesterday?  ARGH!  He did, something for me to do while i was out having lunch....and i did  not. I did not forget, i just did not get the opportunity, and , to be honest, did not try to make one.  Of course, He did not forget.

        He asks me what my punishment should be....all this time His fingers are still working their magic...i am close to going from 'squishy' to 'gushing'.  He reminds me, there will be no permission until i answer His question. I am debating and trying to calm myself.  Last time i had to determine a punishment i chose 10, i figured i needed to up  that, but my bottom was still hot from maintenance.  I said 20 with His hand.  He agreed with the 20.....but not the hand....back to the darn paddle. He reminded me that a task needs to be completed, and is not supposed to be easy....we have gone beyond easy....easy was 7/8 years ago.  I am told to count them...i lay my head down, and start counting, i add a Sir on my own.  Half way through He stops to rub...ahhh....He tells me how proud He is that i am accepting this punishment, and have settled into it.  The last 10 add to the heat of my bottom and He is done.

     Of course He checks again....and 'she'....has not been deterred by these last 20. I am quickly asking for permission.....and i am soon lost to this world.  Master is rubbing my back, waiting for me to calm...and says...it seems that the harder I spank you , the harder you cum...He has evidence to back it up, and i cannot even argue the point.  Master and 'she' win....but then, i did not exactly lose!

Hope you are all staying safe and warm
hugs abby


           
       

     

21 comments:

  1. Sorry it was so hard...but in the end you are happy! Master knows you. The stress of the Holidays get to us 'some.' Maybe that is why you were out of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are probably right about holiday stress, although i have cut back on my expectations this year/ He does know me....sometimes too well:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Lol. Sounds like everyone wins to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to agree with you...nice when that happens.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. absolutely wonderful explanation. Even when being punished, we are ever in the state of high arousal. Sometimes a mixed message that even I am surprised by .However, this fact is not lost on my hubby. Of course he knows just exactly what is needed and when. Sounds like your Master most assuredly understands this perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thanks for the comment. You are right, i don't understand it....but i have 'cum' to thankful for it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. love how you wrote this......next time, I need to focus on the traitorous bitch instead of the bite, maybe I'll be able to absorb more. Hope next Monday you are in the right place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....at, hope a different perspective helps. I am going to be away for a couple weeks, celebrating with the grands.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Master know who to make Mondays a good day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Wow Abby...sounds a bit hard but at the same time, exactly what you needed...guess that's why Master's view is the one that counts. ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always tell Master He is one of very few who can out-stubborn me. I have come to appreciate that...most of the time
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. I have told Master many times...He is one of the few people who can out-stubborn me....and most of the time i appreciate it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Not what you wanted, but what you needed - sounds spot on and the evidence to prove it :)
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard to deny it, when there is wet, hot evidence.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, I'm sorry I have missed a couple of posts, things have been hectic and I haven't been able to visit blogland for a wee while.

    I'm sorry you were feeling out of sorts and hope you are now feeling better. Sounds both ouchy and wonderful at the same time :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, no apology necessary, you are always with us in spirit. I am feeling better, a long awaited visited with the grands is in sight!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I am glad that the outcome was just what you needed... hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master knows me inside and out.....usually a good thing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Glad to hear it is not just me....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete