Saturday, December 7, 2013

Friday "F" day

      First, if the Christmas spirit has not grabbed you yet, i have a solution.  Go visit Ana at http://governingana.wordpress.com/   and read the daily advent calendar offerings. They will make you laugh, cry and think...and get you into the spirit.  They make me (almost) wish i was still teaching....they would be ready made lesson plans for the month of December...outlining the history of the Christmas tree....a debate on should children believe in Santa ( i taught junior high), a random act of kindness day...and a discussion of how your deed made  you feel...you get the point!  Thanks Ana for all your work!

          On my good news front, i saw 2 doctors this week...and they do not want to see me for 4 months!!!  A year or more would have been better, but a big improvement over every 2/3 weeks!  As of today i am also finished with the Christmas shopping...and wrapping or bagging.

            On to "F" day.  When Master and i were chatting Friday morning i asked if it was going to be an F day. No, not that F...... F as in Fun.  Since we have M/M for Monday maintenance, i thought we should have Friday fun.  He agreed, only, of course what type of fun was His decision.  I decided to add to the fun by wearing some extra sexy undies....He appreciated it and it started the fun!  Then came the naked kneeling....the relaxing, getting into 'our time' mode, tuning out all distractions.  Then over Master's lap for a long hand warm-up.  Master kept 'checking', just to be certain that all of me was having fun..:).  He then decided that our fun activity, would be a sound 'belting'.  Now i do love His belt, but it does take me a little time to get into the 'right' mindset.  He asked if i had enough of a warm-up, i hesitated, so He continued with the warm up for a bit, and then announced it was enough.

             Master wanted me, head down, bottom up. I soon heard that delish noise, of His belt being removed.  He doubles it and starts in....it takes a few rounds before i can relax.  He starts with the belt doubled, then extends it.  I am not as fond of the extended belt, He nicely returns to doubling it.  I am not sure how many, since i was soon in my zone of 'leather ecstacy'.  Master stops after every couple of rounds for some rubbing and checking.

              Master then decides it is time to turn Friday Fun into something else.  Yes....that other "F" word you were all thinking about.  A hard Friday Fucking.  It has been a while, a long while since caution was thrown to the wind, so go speak.  But, it did not take me long to realize i was groaning, grunting and dripping.....and finally spent and totally limp.  When i could talk, i told Master He turned me into a wild animal, His reply was He simply found the key to the cage!

              We ended with me on His lap, being cuddled, and some quiet chatting.  We certainly did accomplish our goal of.....Friday Fun!

               Hope you are all staying warm and cozy,
              Hugs, abby
            

22 comments:

  1. Oh holy hell, abby! That's….um….intense! Wow! YEA for caution being thrown to the wind and inner beasts being released! You (and he) so needed and deserved it!

    Hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was needed....I feel that in spite of everything this has been a year of growth for us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. hurray for the leather belt. and i SO love the sound of it being pulled from the belt loops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sound is like...instant head space....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow Abby! Getting a bit warm in here! Happy you both enjoyed yourselves.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did.....and have you looked outside....we need all the heat we can get! LOL
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I agree with Fondles. Nothing more exciting then hearing the belt being taken off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except maybe....that first 'kiss" of the belt on your skin!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Love the belt too, why is that? Anyway so glad to hear such good news all around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure about why the love affair....but isn't it nice that it is so handy.....and most men already have one!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Great you had a good time.
    Hugs,
    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ap....have a good week.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. The key to the cage? Wow!
    I am so happy about the doctors! Excellent....excellent!!
    I love participating in the advent Calendar!! It is such a joy isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that comment about the key....i had to keep myself from responding...but He in in charge type of person. IT is so good to finally be feeling like me. The advent calendar is my first stop in the morning..such a great start to my day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. LOL! Quite the post, to go from school lesson planning to having fun. :) It's been a joy to have you (and everyone else!) for Advent Calendar so far. I look forward to the rest of the month to see what wonderful comments and participation you can bring.

    And good medical news...hurrah! Fingers crossed you will keep getting better and better.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that's my life from grandma to submissive and lots of stuff in between. Thanks for the crossed fingers...i am hoping for a much healthier 2914!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Very nice!!! :-) Yay, for fun Fridays!!! and so glad of the good news from the doctor...and Ana's advent calendar has been very fun - haven't missed a day yet. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friday always was my favorite day of the week!! I haven't missed a day.......but i start traveling the end of this week...so we will see.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I love Master's belt, even though it hurts, but it hurts in a more pleasing way than other things do. Hard to explain.

    As for Advent calendars, this is so bizarre, I keep seeing things about them all over the internet for the first time in my life. I don't even know what one is, which I find rather disturbing since I've always been somewhat religiously inclined. I remember Lent being a big thing when I was growing up, but not one word about Advent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get it completely...when Master starts out with it, i squirm and ouch...and He says it's the belt, it's leather and you like it.....but that does not mean it does not hurt...at least until you get into that wonderful head space,
    I always thought of advent as a 'joyful' lent.
    Thanks for visiting and for chatting.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Abby, sorry I am late to this, playing catch up at the moment. That is fantastic news from the doctors, I'm so happy to hear this and happy for you!

    Lucky you having all your shopping done, I haven't done a thing yet! Your time together sounds wonderful. Sounds like fun Friday to me :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Roz, it isjust so good to hear from you....late does not matter. Yes, i seem to be really getting better, I see the kidney doc tomorrow (Fri) hoping for more good news.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete