Saturday, November 23, 2013

Normal or abnormal activities....

         I saw the surgeon on Thursday...He lifted all restrictions and said i could resume any normal activities that i felt like doing.  When Master heard the good news...His take was....we could resume any 'abnormal' activities that He wanted....starting with a harder play session.

        When i walked in to see Master...He had His toy bag out.....that got the butterflies going full tilt...it has been a long time since i saw that bag.  As soon as i was naked, Master got the cuffs and put them on my wrists and ankles.  After our kneeling time, He has me stand and clips my wrists behind me.  He then tells me to get over His lap.  He smiles and says...'do you need to ask for help?......i do....and i ask.  This is something new....and i am not comfortable with my hands behind me.  I do tell Him i don't like this....He does give me a pillow for my head.  It is minimally helpful.

        He starts in with His hand, but quickly changes to the hair brush paddle.  I cross my legs once, and get a couple on my thighs....that is not allowed.  He continues to spank harder, he finally asks if i would like to have the cuffs un-clipped....Yes Sir...is my quick reply.  He does and lets me stretch out.  He then takes out the smaller strap.  I relax into it, until He aims at my sit spot....that gets me ouching.  After some rubbing and massaging, Master has me get up.

      I am told to lean over the ottoman, and be sure my bottom is a good target.  He takes out his cane.  I manage to stay in position, but there are no gentle taps with a cane.  When Master is satisfied with my welted bottom and stops,  he rubs, then allows me to rub and feel the welts.
He gives me a 'check' to see how i am reacting.....He is pleased at my wetness.  I am then told to kneel and thank Him.  I eagerly get into position, and show Master how much i have missed Him.

     I am then told to get up, and put my arms up reaching for the ceiling....He tells me higher a couple of times, then tells me to stay that way.  He starts in with some nipple play....my arms start to slip down a little...He threatens to pull my nipples up in place of my arms.  I get my arms back where He wants them.  He continues having His way with my...or His...nipples.  He finally tells me i can put my arms on my head.  He pulls out a large, heavy paddle.  I am a little surprised by the first one...I move forward and let out a yelp.  Master asks what the problem is, i tell Him i was surprised.  He tells me to get back on position and anchor myself.  He tells me to count each one...the first one is not loud enough...i know the only way to end this...is His way.
He admires the welts, the redness, and the heat from my bottom...and is pleased.

     Master then takes out His crop, one of His toys that is on my favorites  list.  It is leather, and can reach many places.  After re-warming my bottom, i am told to lay on my back, keep my legs open, my heels touching.  He is going to warm up my pussy, from the outside in.  I manage to stay in position, as Master aims for my inner thigh, my pussy, and finally my clit.  Master then massages some of the sting out, and i am soon asking for a permission.  I then end up sitting on His lap, where we talk quietly, nuzzling and just relax.

      When it is time to get dressed, i ask if i can remove the cuffs.  He says no....no surprise since He likes to put them on, and take them off Himself.  But after i am dressed and still waiting for Him to remove them, He tells me to wear them home, keep them on for as long as i can.  I happen to be wearing jeans and a long sleeved hoodie, then change to jammies for bed so i wear them until the next morning.  I woke up to a still sore bottom, a reminder that i am His, that i can indeed still play hard, and that Master knows what i need.


      
      
     

26 comments:

  1. Glad all is well and back to fun times with M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.....Master too.....thanks!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, this sounds absolutely PERFECT. Your master does know your body and knows what you both need. Glad you had the fun AND the affirmation that you can indeed still play hard.

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was awesome, i had bee so worried about my tolerance...and trying not to show it. LOL....you know how well that works.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Abby...so happy you have improved enough to have all restrictions lifted! Glad you got what you needed. ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, I was nervous, but i have learned to trust Him....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I am glad you are k my friend and glad you and your master had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tiffany, just in time to celebrate the holidays...boy have i got a lot to catch up on!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Seems 'abnormal' activities was perfect for you, glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...even before Master, my friends all thought i was on the 'weird' side of things.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. So glad you're well enough to resume "abnormal" play! That's amazing! And your Master didn't waste any time. Awaking with the reminder of whose you are is a delicious treat ;)

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is....i love those cuffs!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Welcome geekie and thanks for the comment. These were mostly good ouchies.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Yay! So glad you can resume your abnormal activities!!

    Btw, how did you get dressed with cuffs on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cuffs were made for Master, before i knew Him. They are leather, lined with lamb's skin. They have rings attached so they can be clipped together or hung on hooks, or rope can be used. Master has given me 2 large clips for when He wants to, or He wants me to clip them together. Most of the time they are not clipped.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. hurray for being given the go-ahead. and glad you got the extra fun you needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was just what i needed..thinking of you....it is below freezing here.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Oh, Abby, I'm so glad the doc gave you the all-clear! It's amazing what a relief it can be simply to know you're well enough and free to be the you that you want to be again.

    The normal/abnormal concept is interesting. Normality is relative, and mostly about perception. Ultimately, by definition, it's what is publicly acknowledged to be acceptable or not by the vast majority of people willing to be vocal about something. Gosh. Lol! I'm just happy you are glad to be back in the saddle - so to speak. ;-)

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irishey, good to hear from you. Thanks, i am very glad to be 'riding' again....so to speak. My concept of what is abnormal has become much smaller, as i grow older.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Do you still have a private blog...could i be invited to read it??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Abby, I am so happy to hear you have recovered enough to have all restrictions lifted. That is fantastic news!

    Yay for being able to resume "abnormal" activities LoL. Sounds like a wonderful time together! I too am wondering the same thing as Sarah :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. See my reply to Sarah...I do love those cuffs.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. so glad you got the okay to resume to all and any activities and it seems the two of you made the most of it :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Terp,,,we have both been waiting for that green light!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well how did I miss this?? Darn! Wonderful that you guys can resume your 'activities!'

    ReplyDelete