Friday, November 8, 2013

Finally Some Grandma Time :)

           I am continuing to improve and have more energy!  I even started my Christmas shopping this week....altho some of it was simply Amazon ordering.  My bottom also seems to be adjusting to Master's hand...and yes even His paddle.

        Monday was our first 'regular' M/M day in over 2 months.  There was kneeling and reclaiming time....a hand warm-up, and then the maintenance paddle.  I was started to ouch from about the second spank...and i am rarely vocal.  Master encouraged me to be vocal....after about the fifth spank i could not lie still and the squirming started, along with being much more vocal.  Master did stop often to rub, and kept it to a short session before we moved on to more pleasurable activities.

      I am leaving tomorrow for some grandma time:)  Master gave me a send off today.  As usual He had me kneeling....but instead of claiming me...He had me claim Him.  I have missed that, His taste, His smell, me pleasuring Him.  Master then claimed me.....and did not go easy on my nipples....When i started to squirm, and wriggle, He said , if I check I bet I would find that some part of you is enjoying this....I so hate it when 'she' betrays me!

     Then it is over His lap, for an extended spanking, one that is supposed to last me a week.
He starts with His hand, lightly at first, then building in intensity, until the swats are slow, but intense.  Master is reminding me that being away only changes the distance between us.  All my 'rules' are still in place, I have my ' tool box' of things i can do every each day to keep my 'voices' away and my head in a good place.  He expects me to ask for at least a couple permissions, and stay in touch each and every day.  

    He then picks up a paddle, the same one He used for maintenance on Monday.  Only this time i have had a very long warm up and altho it does feel like a paddling, I am able to stay quite relax.  Master comments on how much better I am reacting to this  spanking.  After what seems like a long time, Master asks if He has spanked me enough to last for a week. I assure Him He has...he then starts to hand spank my pussy.  He then tells me, if i behave while i am away He will be waiting for me with His 'helping hand'...the crop.  I love Master's crop, it is leather, and it can reach many interesting spots....any place on me that He chooses!

    Master then asks if i want to end in my new favorite spot. I quickly climb up into His lap and snuggle in.  I used to hesitate when He would occasionally want me to be cradled on His lap.
Now i love that it seems to be our new ritual for ending our play sessions.  It is where i can have no doubts that i am safe, cared for, and wanted.  

   My daughter and i are leaving early in the morning. My daughter and son in law have been planning a trip to Hawaii for the past year.  They had considered canceling many times over the last couple months, but i told them no way were they cancelling.  My youngest took time off to help with my grand daughter and grand son....Every one is concerned with my over doing...but one can't overdo on hugs and kisses ...I have planned fun cooking projects and holiday crafts, to keep everyone busy.  

  Hope you all have a good week,
 hugs abby

16 comments:

  1. Have fun granny. So glad you are feeling well enough to have your life back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having fun...and an early bed time! It is so good to have my life back!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh Abby...So happy to read that you are getting better. Wishing you a wonderful time with your grands and an awesome reconnection when you return. ;)

    Sending lots of healing energy your way so that you continue to improve.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, I have really missed these little faces, their laughter, and hugs and kisses! Thanks also for you continuing support.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I am sure you will treasure you grandma time. And he certainly gave you a nice sendoff. Wonder what he has planned when you return home.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always makes my return special...as long as i have tried to stay within my rules, that is! Being a grandma is a special kind of blessing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. So glad the kids went on - you'll be fine, tired but fine. I'm so happy you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks elis...you are so right, I am having a ball, and an early bed time! But is is nice to feel 'normal".
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Oh, have a wonderful time with your grandchildren. So good to hear you back to yourself. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terp, I am having lots of fun...the 2 year old is just learning to talk, I love that age. The five year old loves doing crafts and special projects.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Have a nice time with your grandchildren, abby.
    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mona, we are all having lots of fun!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. So happy to hear you are feeling better and that things are returning to 'normal' with Master. Lovely new ritual. Cradling in Rick's lap is my favourite place :)

    Have a wonderful time with the grands.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have come to really love it too,,,,another thing i never imagined.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Have a wonderful time with your grandchildren, Abby!! :) So glad that you are feeling much better. You had a wonderful send off! Many hugs, and enjoy the holiday projects,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, we have a craft time every nite....and am planning on some fun cooking projects on the weekend.
      hugs abby

      Delete