Friday, November 1, 2013

Celebrations....Master style!

         This has been a great week.  I am feeling so much better, have left the house for some fun outings, not doctor appointments, and there has been lots of Master time!

        On Wednesday, Master decided it was time to start increasing the endurance of a certain part of my anatomy.  So it was OTK for a wonderful hand warm-up.  He then reached into my bag for a paddle.  Paddles are far from my favorite 'toy', so the pickings were slim. He pulled out a very light weight balsa paddle, that is a child's unfinished craft product.  It is shaped like a large fan, there is a frog on the front.  He starts in lightly, increasing the strength and speed. Finally concentrating on one spot, then another.  I was starting to squirm.  He stops for some rubbing....and roaming.  I am getting 'wet', but reaching that elusive "O" is not happening.  I finally say....I can't. He stops and rubs and encourages me.  He then starts to spank my pussy, I am soon reaching toward Him wanting more.  His hand is getting damp,,,,and i need a permission!  Yeah!!!!

     Yesterday i dropped by to cheer Master on.  He has been working on fixing a truck this week, and it is a major project.  He did finish it after I left....so He declared today Celebration Day!  We were to celebrate my recovery, my "boys" (The Red Sox!), winning the World Series, and the truck getting fixed.  

        After my naked kneeling time...and Master's reclaiming of me, Master chose 6 leather 'toys' from his bag.  Two leather paddles, the horse hair flogger, the large leather flogger, a medium leather strap, and the large leather strap.  An all leather day:).  I could choose the order of the toys......small  leather paddle, horse hair, large leather paddle, large flogger, medium strap, large strap.  ( I wanted to be well warmed up, before the straps came into play.)  We used one of the dice from the dice game, the one with the numbers, Master would choose the various positions.  I could choose, 1, 2. or 3 rounds. I quickly eliminated only 1, and finally decided to go with 3...after all it was all leather.

      The die has numbers from 1 to 25.  Master was doing the rolling.  First round was mostly numbers in the 20's with a different position each time.  Second round also mostly high numbers, still all new positions.  Third round the law of averages finally kicked in and the numbers were much smaller.  In fact for the medium strap the roll was 1:)  Master say my big smile, and decided i should lie back and spread my legs.....yes 1 to that sensitive area.  The horse hair was also used once on my breast.....

      It was then time to see, if all of me had really enjoyed my all leather play time.  I had.....and it took a while, but i did get to the point of needed a permission.  Master then invited me to sit on His lap.  Without hesitation, i was up and being cradled.  We quietly chatted and nuzzled and just enjoyed being together once again.

      After I had dressed and was ready to leave I asked for permission to stop at Sub Way on my way home.  I hear a 'nope'.  I look up amazed....I just about never get a no to such a request. Just as I am about to open my mouth, I get invited out to lunch, to end our celebration!  So much nicer than a sandwich at home!  

Have a great weekend, all!
hugs abby

        

30 comments:

  1. abby, that is so awesome! everyday will just get better, especially since you realize nothing has been lost. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I hated the thought of starting over...we have come so far....i am happy to be almost back where we were.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Much nicer indeed. So glad things are finally getting back to normal and I do mean EVERYTHING. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL......It is a relief not to have to worry about when or if!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I loved reading this. It is wonderful that things are 'working' perfectly!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master was determined....and He does not fail...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. You're recovering by leaps and bounds! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally am.....it feels so good. Thanks!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Just got done reading this post and your last. I am extremely happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Misty! I am happy for me (Us) too.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hey Abby...so happy to hear that you are feeling better and"finding" yourself. :-)

    Still sending prayers and healing energy your way. Have a great weekend.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, i still can use all the help i can get!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, this is so fantastic! Reading this put a smile on my face :) I am so, so glad to hear you are feeling much better and that things are getting back to normal with Master. Yay for permissions! :) I'm so happy for you!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, my blogging friends have really been a wonderful support!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Oh this is great for you Abby. A leather day, lunch out, it is so great to read you are getting back to your old self.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, Life has a way of reminding you how lucky you are....i have been reminded!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Oh Abby that is fabulous!!! Not so elusive O's, lots of spanks and special connection time with your master. What a celebratory day. I'm so so glad you are feeling better!!!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fiona, I think both Master and i are appreciating each other more.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. this is so great! so happy for you! hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terpsichore....my blogging friends have been wonderful!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Mh, sounds so wonderful abby. Just lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is so good at knowing just what i need....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. So much for easing back into it! It sounds just wonderful and I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Master is not an easing sort of guy.....He know how to speed up the process.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. I am happy for you, abby.
    What a wonderful day you had...and I like very much the dinner after.. .

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mona.....i very much liked it too...the perfect end to the day.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. That's so wonderful, Abby!! Sometimes, jumping in feet first is the way to do it! And with yummy leather!!

    I'm so happy this went so well for you!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master knows me well....sometimes a blessing...sometimes not so much!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. So glad to read this abb. We really need those dice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Master and i have used them several times, and always both have so much fun. Master has been creative, we only used them according to the directions the first time. I highly recommend them.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete