Monday, November 25, 2013

A four letter word that Master approves of...

       Since today is Monday....it must be maintenance day!  

       After hugs and getting permissions for some Christmas events that are coming up, it was naked kneeling time.  Master was being mean  concentrating on my nipples...pulling and pinching...i had to concentrate on not pulling away.  Finally, he sits and has me get over His lap.
I start to cross my ankles, quickly pull them apart, but Master smacks my thighs as a reminder.  I tell Him that all of you out there, agree with me that it is just a natural reflex (you will back me up on this....right?).  He laughs...then says he agrees.....but it looks like i am trying to keep Him out, to not be totally available to Him.  He adds, He wants me to be mindful of what He wants..and reminds me that submission should not always be easy.  

      As He starts with a wonderful hand warm up, Master tells me that He has a new rule for me.  Now, i know that my rules have been good for me, they help to keep us connected, help me to remember that i am His.  I take a deep breath, and say.....what would that be Master?  He says that since i have finally paid off my credit card, i now need permission to not pay off the balance each month.  Hmm, i am thinking, this is not a good month to start this rule...i have been Christmas shopping, and it so hard not to overdo a bit for the 4 little ones.  So i quickly add, OK, starting the new year, i will pay off the balance monthly.  He does not buy it....starts now.  He continues, I know life can throw you a curve ball...but unless there is a compelling excuse His answer will be NO!  I did not bother to ask what the punishment would be....no doubt something i would not want repeated.  I sigh as i wave good-bye to more control...

     Master asks if i had enough of a warm-up.  I honestly answer no Sir.  He chuckles, and continues with His hand, but He is concentrating on 1 spot, and adding power to each spank.
Without asking, He announces that warm-up is over, and out comes the paddle.  From the beginning, i am being very vocal...repeating a loud OUCH after each slap...they did hurt!  I am kicking my legs, and trying to move, and just keep saying OUCH.  Master finally stops...and congratulates me....on finally opening up myself enough to let it out....to be vocal and let Him know He is having an effect.  I tell Him it was the safest thing i could think to let come out of  my mouth...and He says.....a 4 letter word I approve of! (actually i was thinking more along the lines of stop, or that is enough, or no more...those only have the opposite effect of what i want.

      Master finds me very wet....for all the noise i was making, a part of me seemed to be really enjoying it.  I assure Him, i was not....' that part of me is just a traitor.  He continues to use His magic fingers to get me to the point of needing a permission. He picks up the paddle again...but continues with His fingers.....pain or pleasure which will win out.  I reach that place where i am about to go off the edge....i get a permission...and i am off, several times.  I am laying there, spent, trying to breathe again.

      Master reminds me of my new rule...and we have some quiet time.  Looks like we will have a very white Thanksgiving here....I am trying to decide when is the best time to travel, we seem to be right in the storm's path.  Master says I can make last minute plans, with no permission, He wants to know when i leave and when i get there.  Happy eating all!

hugs abby

  
     

22 comments:

  1. I would have a hard time with that during Christmas but it is a fantastic rule. Just think how much stress will be gone!
    I love white Thanksgivings!
    Glad you and Master had some fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is a good rule, and will make things easier on me....its just the timing that i am not in love with....want me to send you some snow....they predict this will be on 'old fashioned winter' we will always remember. Would you like some company??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hey Abby...happy that you and Master are having a good time. If you need some 'safe' curse words, go check out the ones on my blog under the Special Meme that Ana wrote. Feel free to borrow any of them. ;)

    I agree with Minelle...it is a fantastic rule that will eliminate a lot of stress. Just don't let yourself get stressed in trying to provide gifts under that rule.

    I am not a fan of white anything...Thanksgiving or Christmas...please stay safe!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the list, some of those will come in handy! Usually my shopping is done by now but this year i have been house bound....but i have cut back...i will work it out. The white is not my favorite....it does look pretty...for about 5 minutes.
      A blessed holiday to you and yours..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hey Abby, sounds like you and Master had fun :) A 4 letter word Master approves of LoL. I can see Rick saying that.

    I think the new rule is a great one too. I pay the credit card off monthly too. It really does relieve the stress. Travel safe and enjoy :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the rule is one i should be doing anyway...this is just way more incentive...:)
      Enjoy the holiday!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. safe travels. and i say OUCH a lot too. n yes, it IS natural to cross one's legs. but i don't suppose any number of us backing you up on that will make a difference to your Master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right.....He won't be swayed, but thanks for the support!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. That would be a very hard rule, but a good one.. Unfortunately! Lol!
    Fireman does not like debt either!
    Hugs,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know carrying a balance is wasting money....now i have more incentive not too.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Golly I hate credit cards. Especially now I am retired. Ugh! Still, I think Master has something there - to pay it off every month. No interest adding up then. So no stress.

    How exciting to have snow already! I am sooooo envious. I love snow coming - but not when it gets to the wet and slushy stage as it goes. And I love it even more now I don't need to commute in it!

    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and send you many hugs,

    Ami

    PS The spanking sounded lush to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami....I know that carry a balance wastes money....so now i have lots of incentive no too. I grew up with lots of snow....my love for it has been greatly diminished....shoveling, bad driving conditions,and the freezing,..I could live without.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. That's a great rule, but I agree.......start in Dec? Boooooo.....

    We've made it a point to never have more than one card. It's just too tempting! Also makes me spend only what I have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The timing could be better.....i do know i will end up happy about this rule. It's also partly something else i am used to being in charge of....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. You sound so happy, and i'm so glad. :-)

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy....we both are, and that is really nice! Thanks!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. So frequently HIS rules are mainly for YOUR benefit. Seems like he's looking out for you, weather you like it or not. Sounds like a productive and ... Satisfying maintenance Monday.

    Hugs and safe travels.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and i know that this will make my life easier and less stressful. Have a stress free holiday....if possible!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. a great rule...have to get balance to zero first... ouch...a four letter word I could not stop if I tried during a spanking :-) my hubby does not seem to mind anymore - it certainly does not stop him... :-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master has been urging me to be more vocal for a long time...both during a spanking and the fun stuff!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Oh, abby 4 leeters word? villd u help with these?
    We can always start with: f .. k .. h .. l, d .. n. Want some Swedish? Send me an email, I can post them for you .. lol ..

    Wow, abby, it was a intesiv MM. Did not the doctor said, "Take it normal?" .. Lol ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL...I love your comments Mona! Hmm..Swedish words...now that is tempting...but He would spank the meaning out of me! I think Master would say this was 'normal' maintenance. Take care
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete