Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Master's answer to the what if's

     First I want to share some good news about my recovery.  You have all been so supportive with your well wishes, they really helped...thank you!!  All of  my tubes and drains are gone, it feels so good to be just me.  My kidneys are improving and i am starting to feel like me....my energy is slowly returning.  No doctor appointments for 1 month!  
                  Master has been very supportive. Reassuring me, gentle hugs, reminding me that i am His no matter what is happening.  Just being there for me, wanting to help any way He could.  Life has a way of showing you how lucky you are, even when you are going through a difficult time. I have come to appreciate family, Master, friends and all of you in a new way.

                Since i am feeling much better and have even been on a couple outings, Master decided yesterday would be a good day to start erasing the 'what ifs'.  After some chat and lots of hugs, including some of His special 'big bear' ones, He sat, looked at me and said, "it is time".  He pointed to His feet....he wanted me kneeling......and naked.  I stood almost frozen. He talked quietly to me, then stopped and looked at me....His look drew me in.  I knew i had to take this first step.  I started to undress, His eyes never left me.  He put a pillow down for me to kneel on, and helped me get into position.  I was kneeling naked, and the look on my Master's face made it all OK. ( are you listening roz?).  

              He had me put my hands behind me, and slowly started to claim me.  A couple times i started to lean away from Him, He gently pulled me back.  There was a little  bit of breast play, just enough to remind me that all of me is His.

             He then asked me if i would be comfortable over His knees. He helped me get up and slowly get over His lap, making sure i was comfortable.  He started with a light hand spanking, with lots of rubbing.  I was soon relaxed and enjoying and so happy to be 'me' again.  It was an all hand spanking, just enough to put a rosy glow on both of my cheeks.  Master remarked that it was probably only the second time He used only His hand to spank me,,,the other being the first time He spanked me...lots of years ago.  I think He was right about that....but both times, it was just what i needed.

           There was some 'checking' along the way.....to see if i was responding.  That was not to be.....but i do know it will come, eventually.  As Master continued to hand spank, i started to feel overwhelmed....and started to cry,  I think it was relief , but i could not stop.  Master started to slowly rub my back and bottom and just let me cry it out.  When i was done He asked me to sit on His lap...i could not. He said OK. let me know when you are ready, as He continued to rub.
Eventually i said i was ready.

          He helped me up and onto His lap, cradling me so my head was on His shoulder. He held me tight, nuzzling and talking softly in to my ear.  Telling me all the things i needed to hear, being sure i heard them, soon i could feel myself just melting into Him, knowing i was just where i belong, where i have longed to be.

hugs abby
            

               

32 comments:

  1. Awww glad your doin better and slowly coming back..missed you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy, it is soooo good to be back with all of you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. this is so good to here - i'm very happy for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks, i am happy for me too...LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. so happy to hear you're getting back! There's a lot of similarity to the very first time. He knew what you needed. The rest will get there in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had not thought of it, but it was a lost like the very first time....and in a since it was a 'new' first time. He knows me so well, i am one lucky gal.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hey Abby...big smile and tears here for you. So very happy you are finding your way back...it will continue.

    Sending lots of healing energy and positive thoughts!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat, thanks for the smile and tears, i had both while writing the post. Lately those two seem to go together a lot. Just like your energy and thoughts!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks angel.....it is so good to be getting better.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. How wonderful for you both. See this smile on my face.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That smile probably matches mine..thanks!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I am so glad i could make you smile...and me too:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. this brought tears to my eyes...joyful tears...it appears you are starting to heal in all aspects of your life. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally, it does appear that all is falling back into place. It is wonderful to share it with all my blogging friends.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Oh, abby, you made me cry.... I am so happy for you.
    It was wonderful. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Mona, thank you so much. It was both wonderful and amazing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. This made me cry. Happy tears for you, happy for you. Just...so glad to hear you are better (more whammies as you continue to heal)...and that he gave exactly what you needed. Isn't that amazing when they do it? like they are mindreaders or something. :)

    HUG

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks nilla. Your whammies have been extremely helpful...:). I have often told Master He can move out of my head....He chuckles. But it is amazing when they get it exactly right.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Oh abby, what wonderful news!!! Soon this will all be just a bump in the road for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faerie, it feels so good to be making progress....on all fronts.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. so glad you are feeling better and finding your back to being you and that you received the love and support and everything you needed :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terpsichore, Thanks, Master has told me from the beginning He is in this for the long run....it just took me a while to believe it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. HI Abby,

    Yes, I'm most definitely listening :) Reading this brought happy tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad you are feeling better and well on the way with your recovery.

    You have such a wonderful Master. I'm so glad he has been there for you throughout and happy for you that he gave you what you needed and, of course, that he eased your anxiety about being naked kneeling.

    We have a similar experience over the weekend. "A gentle reintroduction" Rick called it :)

    Many hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we are both lucky to have a "Sir", who knows us so well. We both should remember that!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Thanks appy, i am happy too!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. He takes good care of you. I'm glad things seem to slowly be returning to "normal", that you're gradually starting to feel like your old self. That is a good sign! You'll get there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does, He is there for me, no matter what.....it is wonderful to have someone like that in my life. I will get there, and i will appreciate being there!
      Thanks for the encouragement.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. Oh abby! YEA!!!! That is JUST what you needed to help with those blasted "what if's". I am so thrilled!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks fiona....He always seems to know just what I need.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete