Friday, August 30, 2013

The dice game....Master style!

   Nothing is better than when I call Master to remind Him that it is lunch time...and I hear...lunch???, I am thinking it is play time!  Also, as He reminded me..I have a baseball bet to pay off.

   Yes, sadly my boys let me down last weekend.  The Sox lost the series to the Yanks...I had put up a play session with the spanko dice game that we have, He put up all wood session...Yesterday I was given the task of recording the scores of each  of the games in the series. When I looked them up, they were a lot of runs scored..ut oh.

   When I walked in today, I saw 4 paddles in a line on the ottoman...small hairbrush paddle, a medium wooden paddle with holes, a larger heavier one, and the Winnie the Pooh paddle.
The middle two made me groan, and Master chuckle.


   After lots of hugs ( I had a bad day yesterday, over thinking my future surgery) Master had me kneeling, as  He both claimed and calmed me.  He decided we would blend my dice game hope with His winning all wood session. The man is creative!  There are 3 dice in the dice game, one that has numbers from 1--30, one that has maybe 12 different positions, we would use each of those....the one we did not use has different 'toys' on the facets.  We would be using the four paddles.

    As Master kindly gave me a hand warm-up, He explained the 'rules'. Since the Yanks scored 14 more runs that the Sox I would roll the dice 14 times.  That would decide the number of swats and the position.  The paddles would be used in the order that were placed on the ottoman. At this point the hand warm-up stops and He concentrates on how wet He can get me...He continues, that since He is feeling generous He will give me 2 passes, where I can skip that roll of dice...so I will get spanked 12 times.  He warns me not to use up my passes too quickly, since I may regret that at the end. And just to make it more interesting,,,,on my passes, He will play with my pussy until I am on the edge of cumming before we continue.  Do you have all that...He is an engineer..what can I say??

   The game starts, the spanking gods are with me on my first four rolls...I get a 4 with the heaviest paddle and a 12 for the paddle with holes...the largest number was 20.  I am grinning, Master is shaking His head.  On the second round I roll a 29 for the paddle with holes, I pass. Mater reminds me it is early, but that is a lot with a paddle that is very ouchy.  So He get to see how close to cumming He can get me...very close.  When I roll for the heavy paddle, I heave a sigh of relief...2 :), I don't to use my second pass!!!

    Round three and I use my last pass on the 29 with the heavy paddle...I have chosen wisely;). I am back over Master's lap, and I am dripping...the last 3 rolls are all in the teens, my bottom is read and sore....but it could have been so much worse!!!!  After the last roll and spanking, Master tells me to kneel and show Him how much fun I had....He remarks how enthusiastic I have become to pleasing Him....I have grown to love it....

    Then I am back over Master's lap, where I am so wet, He decides that most of His fist will be used.....the timing is good, I am relaxed and wet, and I am soon, shaking and moaning, and needing permissions.  As I come back to the real world Master is rubbing and talking softly and telling me how proud He is of me.  How far I have come, in so many ways, and how much further He plans on taking me.

    The Sox and the Yanks get another go at it before the season is over....Master says if  my boys do not let me down again....we can play the dice game with an all leather theme....now that is something to look forward to!!!

   Have a great last weekend of summer....
   hugs abby



24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I will say the Yankees seem to up their game whenever they are playing the Red Son. It was a very fun afternoon.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Glad you used your passes wisely!!!! That would have been a hard decision for me!!! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helped to have some lucky rolls, Master was a good sport with my small number rolls...He is a paddle man!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Very...He keeps me on my toes...in more ways than one!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. He is a master innovator. Leather sounds much better than wood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leather any day over wood....He does keep me wondering what next?
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. We do have a lot of fun, we have no little ones around, and love each other's company.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Sounds like an all around good time! Hoe the coming surgery isn't to fear inducing for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We bot had fun, altho Master was hoping for more paddle use...I just want the surgery to be over with...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. That was fun and very creative. Well done with your passes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be interesting when we play again if Master will offer me the pass option.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. A wonderful way to take off your mind from your operation.
    I wish you a quick recovery.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy, i sure am hoping for a smoother and quicker recovery than last time.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, wow, how creative. Sounds like you both had a fun time :) Great use of your passes! Fingers crossed that your boys come through for you!

    Wising you the very best for the upcoming surgery and a quick recovery.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, we did both have fun...for'old folks' that is!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hmmm when the Yanks lose I have to quadruple the winning score & give myself that many spans with a hair brush. Unless they play the Blue Jays (hey I'm Canadian I HAVE to cheer for them) ... Then it doesn't matter who wins .. U quadruple the score regardless. It ALMOST makes me want to like baseball ... Almost! ;)

    (((hugs)))
    gk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh come on...you can be a fan too...altho I have to admit wagering with Master makes the game much more interesting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. What a creative Granny you are! ;) Sorry to hear about your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Sara, for a grandma, I sure do have a lot of fun...of all kinds.;)
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete