Monday, August 26, 2013

Connected!

        Master and i had lunch time together today, only we forgot to eat...LOL!

        I always worry when i have been away for a while that it will be awkward or difficult to get back to where we were....foolish me, all it takes is one of His big bear hugs and to see the happy grin on His face...and i know i am back where i belong.

     We both agreed that 3 weeks is way too long, although it seemed like a good plan at the time.  We both said at the same time, that after 2 weeks it is just too long even though we do stay in daily contact. My hat is off to those of you who are in long distance relationships, it is so hard.

     I bought a gift for Master, when my sister and I were exploring shops.  They had paddle ball games...in the colors of the baseball teams, and their logos on the paddle. I hesitated, they were not the light wood ones, but more like a polished lexan...so I knew it would pack a sting.
Then I had to decide...Red Sox or Yankee's....since it was a gift for Master I decided Yankee.  He loves it ( of course)...I told Him He could only use it when the Yanks lost to the Sox....you can guess what He used for maintenance today.

   Then I was cuffed, kneeling, and being re-claimed. I was ( mostly) good and Master was pleased.  Then i climbed over His lap, my favorite place to be. Master said, "we have 3 weeks of maintenance to make up for",...I quickly reminded Him of the 4 days of maintenance before I left....He sort of remembered.

    Since it has been 3 weeks, Master started off with a long hand spanking, with lots of rubbing, i was so relaxed and content, i was melting into His lap.  Then i feel the sting of Master's new paddle, He did start of fairly lightly, but increased the sting with each set. Master then announced that it is time for maintenance, i reply that i thought that is what He had been up to....but He tucks me in, and reminds me that maintenance is a hard spanking to remind me that i do not want a harder one.

   When He is done, He tells me to get up and walk to the sliding glass door. I hesitate, He tells me to walk....i do, slowly...and tells me to face the outside (it is a back yard surrounded mostly by bushes). but this is something new.  He tells me to squish my breast against the glass, put my hands behind me and stay still. He then  asks me if i remember the text He went me about the ocean and my boob.  Ut oh,,,I do.  Master will often send me a quick task when I am away, sometimes it is to send Him a picture, or collect a shell on the beach or...this time I got a text saying to flash a boob to the ocean. I sent Him a....You are funny! LOL...reply, and heard nothing. I had forgotten the whole thing til I was against that glass. He reminded me that the reply He always wants is...Yes Sir. He knows He is pushing me into a new place, and He will continue to push.....do I understand...I do.

     Then i get to show Master how much i missed Him...His taste and musky scent...I am licking and sucking and groaning...and getting so wet!

      Then Master concentrates on me....I would attempt to describe my reaction, but it is a big blur....a magnificent welcome home...the kind where i wonder who that girl was, and how does He do that to me....it was....over whelming to say the least.

     This man that i call Master, has helped me to see a me what i never thought possible, a me that i had buried deep, and protected with heavy walls that were supposed to be permanent.  IT did not happen overnight, or even over a couple of years....but He never gave up, He made me believe, He helped me to trust......He led me to finally finding and accepting me...

hugs abby

    

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks sunny, we both know we are lucky to have found each other.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I'm happy for you. I keep wishing that I could find someone to help me change. I think I would grow to appreciate the discipline if it helped me change. I, too, struggle greatly with weight. Since I read some of your blog I see how much my behavior impacts my health ... Defiance, disobedience, dishonesty,disrespect ... The list goes on. I think my bottom getting warmed daily for a good while would really help me. Unfortunately, I have no dh to help me do that. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never give up that search...I did not meet Master til I was 50! and thought the best was behind me...I was very wrong.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Abby. Were you scared to try the lifestyle? I so crave the help with discipline but want it administered with love. Have you or anyone you know ever turned to a spanking disciplinarian for discipline and goal setting with consequences?

      Delete
    3. Do you have an email address I could use? abby

      Delete
    4. confessionishard@gmail.com

      Mary Ann

      Delete
  3. I always love hearing about your first meeting after you being away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me smile...and I love our reconnections also!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. That "re-claiming" is so huge! What a gift!

    Knowing that it wasn't easy to get where you are, but that he had to work hard at it and it was worth it to him to do it is so huge!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of the few 'rituals' we have, but it has become important to both of us...sets the mood, so to speak.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. This is so lovely Abby, so wonderful that he never gave up and has helped you to find and accept yourself. I'm so happy for you! happy too that you are reconnected with your Master.

    I agree with Minelle also. I too love hearing about your first meetings after you being away.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, Sometimes, when you least expect it....a wonderful surprise comes into your live...I am positive Master is the only man who would have worked so hard to get me where I...we are.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you two missed each other loads and now are back in a good place again.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure did...I am learning to deal with absences better, but they are never easy.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. How nice to be connected. I am glad for you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mona...I am glad for me too!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I too am so happy for you.
    And I wish you a lot of strength in the near future.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy...for both parts of that!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you had a great time and I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master knows how to welcome a gal back.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. This is such a lovely post abby, it made me a bit misty :) It is a lovely warm feeling to be owned and well-claimed.

    <3
    cd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best of feelings!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. oh this was so lovely to read. Dang. Now I can't wait for BIKSS to get home and reclaim me too! (especially since the days before he went weren't exactly magical!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. May you ssone be reclaimed..and be at peace....it is the best.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its so hard to be apart from my ogre-man. Three weeks is torture :(

    I'm glad you are back together. Happy again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We agreed three weeks is way too long...2 at the most.
      hugs abby

      Delete