Monday, July 15, 2013

"Tushie Massage"

     Since this is Monday it must be maintenance day...at least in my  world.  Master also surprised me by asking for a weigh in....we had agreed to 1 a week...but since i went over my limit, Master has decided to that twice a week will be rule for a while.  It was so hot over the weekend, that even eating (except for ice cream!) was not tempting, and since i even walked both days, i was pretty sure i sweated off some weight.  I did!:)

    During my kneeling time Master reminded me that all of me belongs to Him....including my anxieties, worries, and fears, i am not to let them brew, i bring them to Him.  Sounds easy and logical, and right now it is fairly easy to say 'Yes Sir', and i mean it, so we shall see.

   Then it was over Master's lap, for a nice hand spanking.  I was so relaxed, legs spread, smiling, when Master said, "I think you consider a hand spanking a tushie massage. I giggled...and agreed it is close to one.  All too soon, 'massage' time was over, and it was maintenance time.

   Out came the medium heavy paddle, and  a round of spanks with it left me not quite so relaxed.  For the second round, He chose to concentrate on one cheek, then the other...that always makes it painful...and I was becoming vocal.  He stopped to remind me the purpose of maintenance, and then came the final, faster, harder, one side at a time final round.  I was very glad when it was over....my bottom red and hot.

    Master then went 'exploring', discovering that i (or she, my pussy). had enjoyed that somewhat, as she was glistening with wetness.  He remarked that i professed it was servicing Him, not a paddling that caused me to be so wet, but He needed more research.  So i was down on my knees, pleasuring Master,,,,,and yes greatly increasing my readiness!

     When Master checked again He chuckled.... it seems we are both right, spankings and pleasuring Him do have a certain effect on me....or her.  I was soon asking for a permission, and in fact i grunted and growled my way through several.  I used to be very quiet, but Master has helped me find my voice...in so many areas.  I apologized for all the loud noises, but Master is pleased by them....i still find the so...primal, feral, wild..and a little embarrassing.  But i do not think i could go back to being quiet, so it is a good thing that we are passed the stage of small ones being around.

Hope you are all staying cool...
hugs abby






34 comments:

  1. Cool??? Not now! LOL
    I love how a hand spanking is a tushie massage to you. Depending on the intention here a hand spanking can be more than a massage! LOL

    I say if you have a private place be primal...we do not have that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minelle, not all hand spankings are massages, but the best ones are!! It took a long time to get the private place, so why not enjoy it??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. abby,

    I used to be quiet also, but I make plenty of noises now. Most Tops enjoy hearing us moan.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Master enjoys all the noises....i am not sure i could be quiet now.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was...hope you are staying cool.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Sounds like another nice day. I tend to giggle alot and say ouch and oo and ah...(though only when I know both children are fast asleep) and I think my hubby likes the sounds...but I can be quiet if need be...I think...though not as fun... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure i could be quiet now....I supposed I could experiment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. An OTK spanking sounds nice :) Hopefully I'll get to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best..wishing you one soon. Welcome and thanks for the comment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I can tell you it has been a really good thing for us...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Making primal, feral or wild sounds is always embarrassing to me. I try to be fairy quiet. :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master enjoys the noise, and we have no worries about others hearing, so I have become used to it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Master loves it, and we have no worries about being heard, so it has become the norm for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. We have littles, though we play into the wee morning hours so I'm still not quiet. When the littles are away... Look out! The neighbors are calling the cops! Lol That; like you, is because of Daddy. He has encouraged me to voice my pleasure...loudly. He likes to hear it.

    I love tushie massages!!! I love the feel of Daddy's hand, but it doesn't have the same ouch factor as the use if implements. Glad you had such a great afternoon

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are benefits to having grown, independent children..this is a good one!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hey Abby,

    Maintenance sounded ouchy but the rest wonderful :) Tushie massage ... mmm ... I love it!

    I love how he reminded you that your anxieties, worries and fears belong to him also and that he has helped you find your voice :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never believed in 'soul mates', til i found one!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. oh sweetie, spanking and kneeling to Master's cock is the perfect combination to getting me (her, I mean, my pussy that is) dripping too.

    *high five*?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Think a few of us have that in common. :)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Stuffing my head in a pillow is often the only way to keep me quiet! I do like explorations and generally P likes what he finds :)
    Glad you had a good 'massage'
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad i do not need to suffocate myself..LOL...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. It's so funny when these big Domly men say words like "tushie" ... always giggle worthy!

    Those primal, feral, wild sounds are so erotic, embarrassing but exciting!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fiona, He does surprise me with His use of language at times. I get many of my blog titles from Master.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. If you enjoy it...then enjoy it! No sense in being embarrassed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, abby I need help. What is tushie message?
    I could not find it ..
    Lovely, that both of you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tushie is a funny word for bottom or derriere...and massage refers to lots of rubbing and nice touches....yummy!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. Loved this Abby! Personally I am not a quiet person - which is why I have to chew Dan's pillow or else I yell the place down. I'm not good with hard spankings either, and I hate it when Dan spanks the same spot over and over again.

    It did sound as if you had a good time "afterwards" though! If there is some rubbing along the way it helps with the pain a bit, but usually I only get it at the beginning. Know what you mean about the weight too! Salads are meant to be slimming, but not the way I make them!

    Hugs

    Ami

    PS Hot here too! Went up to 35 degrees C today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ami, LOL..same here with the salads....but I have lost 60 pounds and will not gain it back...at least as long as Master is in charge!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so not quiet. He already said when He whips me, a gag is going in my mouth.

    Maintenance spanking sounds like it was more fun than maintenance.

    ReplyDelete