Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Maintenance and a 'tax free' trip!

     Maintenance was moved to Tuesday this week. So i guess it was M/T day,,,just doesn't have the same ring as M/M.

   I went to Master this morning, thinking it would be good to get it over with....i was in for a surprise.  We did the usual, kneeling and claiming time, then over His knee for a hand warm-up, then a hard paddling....it seemed to last a long time...at least from my perspective! He slowed down for the last 20, and made sure I would remember them.  Just as I am thinking, glad that is over, Master announces, you will be getting that same spanking every day this week.

  I look at Him to see if maybe He is laughing at His little joke...he is not.  He adds, I am sure they will be cumulative and the ache will last a while. So while you are away, you will remember that you are not missing maintenance, it just happened early. I am sure you will be thinking of me on your drive Saturday.

    Yes, i am getting ready to go on an extended trip.  As those of you who have been reading here for a while know, I am 'taxed' on my trips  lasting longer than a week.  My grandchildren are in 2 different states, and i had developed the habit of visiting them for 2/3 weeks at a time.  Master understood the need for my 'grandma time', but he also knew that I returned, less submissive, my head in a totally different place....there were even times, i totally gave up on most of my rules. It was not good for us.

    So Master decided that i would get 1 week (10 days actually) tax free, the second week there would be a tax of 3 swats for every day i was gone...5 swats a day for the third week, if there ever was a fourth week 10 a day.  I was not all that pleased, but i did trust that He was doing it for us.

    Since the imposition of the tax, I have had to pay up only once, and i believe it was 15 swats.  I have stayed withing the trip minimum, and honestly it has worked out fine.

     This year has been one of those years ...i had to cancel 2 trips to see my mom because of family emergencies, i had unexpected surgery in April and another second surgery planned for the beginning of September.  

      My sister and I have been planning on a 'sister only' trip for the beginning of August for  a year now.  We did one 3 years ago for my birthday and it was terrific. This one is for her birthday and she wants to go to Atlantic City....the trip is a go, and we will be there for 4 days next week.  We are so excited, i have several surprises planned for  her,  It is a special blessing to have a sister who is also a best friend

     I was thinking and wanted to stop and see my son on my way home...and that i really also should spend some time with my mom after that. The third week is August is the yearly 4 generation time at the beach. So when i talked over my plans with Master, He understood my reasoning...that is when I asked for it to be a tax free trip. 

      He agreed BUT....i expected some kind of but...i had to be sure to keep up with all of my rules and His expectations EVERY SINGLE DAY....if i do not, the trip will be taxed at the regular rate. Knowing that He only wants what is best for us, i agreed.  

     All of this to explain why Master has decided that i will be getting a maintenance spanking every day this week.  I am not excited at the prospect, it will be a first, spankings 4 days in a row.....so stay tuned....i will keep you posted on how me and my bottom are faring.

hugs abby 

27 comments:

  1. I've had maintenance 3x a week for 6 months before..all I can say is be good because punishment on top of that is not good.. have a great vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had day 3..one more to go...I positively would not want a punishment on top of 4 days of maintenance.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Well. i'm pretty much spankless over here, so it doesn't sound to bad to me... you know, grass/greener. Since you are apparently getting my share, i hope you enjoy them! :-)

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..thanks it has been interesting, and so far, not so bad. And...since you caught your error before I had a chance to read my comments...no points deducted this time!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. TOO bad to me!! i do know the difference...

    chagrined sofia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your maintenance is very mathematical - rather like a tax system. Hope your bottom survives and keeps you in the right place for the coming weeks :)
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bottom is surviving, i do think it will make my time away a little easier.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Enjoy mine as well, Abby. I think this is one time "taking one for the team" is not needed, as it appears quite a few of us would love to "take" one. :)

    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..I told Master the volunteers were lining up, He should I should save you all for something more serious!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. He definitely knows how to keep you "in the groove" so to speak. He is a kind but strict taskmaster.

    I can imagine you are looking forward to a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can be stern and a 'meanie'....but He also has a 'softie' side....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. well i see BIKSS twice a week so until HIS trip i'm going to have "serious" spankings too, not just the fun ones we usually have, but no where near as frequent as yours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is something new, Master is always trying to find something to make our time apart easier on me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Why, abby? Can you ask him WHY??????????????
    Why should you be doubly punished?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it is not punishment..it is maintenance..not as harsh.
      And we have 'play time' after each session, so there is a pay off!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I'll be interested to see if you keep up or if you'll have to pay the tax. Hoping for the former.
    Have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not intention of having to deal with the tax man!

      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. 4 days in a row is something of my fantasies, but have not experienced... I do hope he is gentle as the days progress and hope that you have a fabulous trip :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of mine too...day 3 was today, so one more to go..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby, glad your Master agreed to a tax free trip. Wow, daily spankings though! I hope he goes easier on you and that your poor bottom survives! Hope too that you are able to keep to the rules and expectations while away.

    Hope you have a fantastic time! Travel safe. Happy for you that you are getting to spend some quality time with your Sister. It's wonderful you are also such good friends :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister and I have been planning this trip for over a year, and it almost had to be canceled..we are going to enjoy every minute!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Taxing you--that is quite the idea! LOL. I'm glad you are getting a tax free trip. I'm sure it will give you lots of motivation to try to meet expectations too.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naster can be very creative on way to keep me motivated....I am never sure what He will come up with..sure keeps it interesting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. I'm very familiar with those transitions - with him - away from him - back iwht him... I still don't manage it all that well - i hope you do and that your system does - and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am getting better at managing the time away...but this is 3 weeks....it has not bee that long in a while. I am hoping for the best.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. I find many useful things herewith. It is really amazing for us. Where ever we are, just click on the website and Take advantages .Your article impressed me very heartily about free ticket. From a last decade I was searching such type of web site

    ReplyDelete