Friday, July 12, 2013

Ice cream or Orgasm?

  I will let you know what i chose at then end...no fair peeking!

    Thank you all for your well wishes. The test on Tuesday was easier than i anticipated, i will not get the results until a doctor's appt. on Wednesday.  I thought i was handling all this medical 'stuff' pretty well. Not worrying my mom or kids, weighing my options, trying to stay calm.  It seemed to be working pretty well....then....

   On Wednesday i decided to have a do absolutely  nothing day. I let Master know and He said I had been quite busy with my grand daughter and the rest of the family, so it was a good idea.  I mostly moped around all day, trying to avoid what was building up....my fear of the test results. ( No special reason for this, I do have no indication what the results are.)  Thursday morning I woke up early, and thought of all the negatives that could happen, and freaked myself out. I shut down, did not want to see or talk to anyone....including Master...

    He sent me a text Thursday morning asking if i was OK...I swear He has an inner radar....I replied just having a blah day, did not want to go into details. I did not call at noon, and was quiet until i sent my evening report..where i explained how my day started and that i was not doing well, but that i expected to put on my big girl panties on Thursday and just get through the next week.  

    This morning He thanked me for explaining about my day, but that we would talk about it...and He wanted a weigh in report. I gained over the last 2 weeks, and am 1 pound over my 'wriggle room', He was not surprised.  He said He would see me as soon as He could get away from work. I got a come on over text around noon.

     I rarely get overly emotional, yesterday was an exception, and today on my way to Masters' i was fighting the tears, i had my 'big girl panties'on, but i was still shaky.  Master greeted me with a big hug, and then a question......why did you not reach out and tell me you needed me yesterday?   We sat and i snuggled into His chess, where i let the tears fall, and told Him about my thoughts of the day before. He held me, consoled me, reassured me.....and told me that He owns all of me, even my crazy thoughts. He said He is going back to tearing down a wall...the one where i do not ask for help or reach out.  He will make time, even if He is busy, and He is always here for me to lean on ....i knew -- know that...just sometimes....

    After we sat for a while and chatted quietly and i was calm, He brought up the subject of being over my 'wriggle room'. That is a basement punishment issue, and  has not happened in at least a year. He then asked if i timed the 'melt down' to gain some sympathy. I said no, but the thought did occur to me, that considering everything He might decide to not be quite so mean.  

       He led me to the basement, had me lean over and stick my bottom out, i noticed He did not have the huge, very heavy paddle, but it was a wooden paddle.  No warm up He smacks my bottom a couple times, and says ...thank-you Master. I don't take the hint, it am trying to breathe and stay in place. After another one, he tells me they do not count until i say thank You, and start to count. After the next one i say..umm 28? thank You Sir.  I hear a quiet chuckle and am told to start at 1. So I start to count and thank Him, they are slow...i count fast, but the thank You is a little slower in coming.  Now basement punishments have always been long and very harsh....He does like to be there, and wants to make sure i don't either.  We get to 6 and He says, 4 more. I am not sure i heard correctly, but i am going with it.  We get to 10 and He tells me i can stand.  It was the mildest basement  punishment ever, Master asks if i realize He has just given me a gift. I certainly do, yes my bottom is red and sore, but nothing compared to other basement visits.
   
    I am then told to kneel...still in the basement...and thank Him for my gift.  I am a little surprised, but quickly am enthusiastically letting Him know how grateful i am!!;)  Master then  has me bend over to see if i am wet...i am. He comments that the paddling must not have been hard enough, i tell Him the wetness comes from thanking Him.

     We go upstairs, and He invites me over His lap. I am surprised, one of the rules is no permissions on punishment days. I climb over, and i soon ask Master, if i will be getting a permission, i know he will have to stop soon, if not.  Master says, maybe He will get me very ready, and have me leave and come back later....after He finishes working on His car. I am thinking, well that is better than i usually get.  When He continues to say, maybe I will change that....you can get a permission now, if You will come back when I call to have another. (at first i think He is kidding...IF i will come back??).  I quickly agree, get my permission and make full use of it, although He still leaves me wanting.

      Master says it should take Him a couple hours to get the car work done, then He will text me.  A little sooner than that i get a text.....do you want an orgasm or a kiddie ice cream cone.
I laugh out loud....and know that i have such a special man in my life.  I have never in my whole life refused an offer of ice cream....i have been known to refuse a meal to be sure i had room for ice cream!  I quickly think...more calories in or calories out...and i am still somewhat 'squishy', so i reply...orgasm...He replies...come and get it!

      I do, and it is the right choice.  We start with me sitting on Master's lap, facing out, legs spread, and then switch to give Him better access.  I think today is officially the day when i have orgasmed the most!  (There's a record waiting to be broken!)  We then just snuggle and rest a bit, Master reminds me of our morning talk, and that He is here for me....and i head home. No tears, just a big smile and a feeling of contentment.

   Have a good weekend all...it has finally stopped raining here..
   hugs abby

    

    

18 comments:

  1. You have a good weekend too. Glad you have your wonderful Master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Weekend was good til the clothes drier decided to die...UGH!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Abby, have a wonderful weekend you too.

    Why, why is it so hard to reach out and tell that we feel bad? Why?
    I'm speciellist in that area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew why...for me, maybe it is because for so long I just dealt with it myself.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Dear abby,

    You and your Master are a great couple. He exactly knows how to treat you. I am happy for you.
    Good luck with your Wednesday appointment.
    Have a fine weekend.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy, He does know me, that used to scare me, but no more.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Good choice. Even with the basement visit, you seem to have a great time with your Master.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He went easy on me, which is very rare, next time I won't be so lucky.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I knew you would approve.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Oh abby, I know you are experiencing some rough and worrisome things - we all do, and I don't want to minimize that at all, but you really do have a lot of good in your life as well. Even in the midst of your worries, I always come away from your blog with a happy smile.

    Keep on keeping on - you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am very blest in my life, right now it is mostly the unknown that is driving me cazy. Not sure about the inspiration part, but i will be keeping on. I am happy we can make each other smile...your comments do that for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. glad you ended with a smile...sounds like you made the right choice...enjoy your week-end...hugs, terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I did! I wonder how many would actually choose ice cream?
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. O, i'm so happy for you!!

    Hope the medical stuff goes well too.

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sofia, so do I!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby,

    I'm sorry I am late to this. Glad the appointment went easier than expected.

    Your Master is so amazing. He takes such great, loving care of you. I love how he reassured you and told you he is there for you to lean on etc. Why is it so hard sometimes to do?

    So glad he went easier on you in the basement. The rest of your time together sounds wonderful.

    Wow, ice cream or orgasm .. tough choice LoL ... Good decision :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gift you two have with each other. I'm glad he called you on building your wall and not talking to him. You have an amazing Master. He knows you so well - takes no shit - but gives you what you need. He takes such good care of you....and you of him =)

    hugs,
    fiona

    BTW, I'm right there with you on the ice-cream!

    ReplyDelete