Monday, July 8, 2013

Getting caught up.....

   I did not mean to be absent for over a week.  But i was kept extremely busy by a certain very charming, extremely intelligent, funny and loving 5 year old!  We explored museums, had a tea party in a room dedicated to Alice in Wonderland, ate ice cream, baked, did craft projects..you get the idea. Yes, by the end of the week this grandma was exhausted!

  I have read most of your amazing tributes to our friend 'bas'.  He will certainly be missed, by so many people, and it was a privilege to have his comments on my blog.  He will never be forgotten.

  On the good news side of life, I am thrilled that little Emily has made such progress!

  Master and i finally had some 'just Us' time this morning.  During my naked kneeling time, He brought up the fact that i had skipped a few reports and had ignored my blog.  He also wondered if i was still sticking top the "no repeating tasks for a week" rule...guilty.  I should know by now...He never forgets a rule!  Since this is M/M day, i knew i was due a hard paddling.  But, i have an appointment tomorrow for some medical testing....my gall bladder seems to be missing.  Since i will be wearing one of those very 'chic', all revealing hospital gowns, i need to be mark free.  I did spend some time over Master's lap, with  a wonderful hand spanking, and a light paddling...with a warning, this was NOT maintenance, that will happen later this week.  

  Since spanking time was limited, we moved on to more enjoyable pursuits. I went back on my knees, between Master's legs, pleasing Him, and getting myself even wetter in the process. Then it was my turn, and of course, Master uses this time, when i am only thinking clearly about what is happening because of His talented fingers  to talk. He asks me to repeat my task for tomorrow...Since i let my 'tatoo' fade because of the testing, i am to bring my pen to the hospital with me, replace the "R" when i get dressed and send Him a pic right then.  Since i was able to get that all out, i was rewarded :)

   I still need to get caught up with all of you, that is my plan for the rest of this afternoon, a great way to spend the time, but i  probably should  turn the air conditioning up a notch before i start!

hugs abby

23 comments:

  1. You have a very understanding Master, abby. Please tell us about the examination.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, appy...stubborn, but understanding. I will get the results of today's test next week....i could use some positive thoughts.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, Good to hear from you. My gall bladder is missing too, but that was because it was removed, not sure how you've lost yours?!
    Hope all goes well.
    Hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it seem I am a medical rarety....very rare...I have a gall bladder, it is not where it should be...and is hiding...looks like I will be having a major exploratory surgery.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Oh my mummy's gall bladder's also been removed. Can one lose theirs??

    Hope the medical goes well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havn't lost it...doc just can.t find it....I am the talk of the hospital...hopefully todays test will turn up something.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. glad you had such a fun time with your granddaughter, and that things are on an even keel with Master. Good luck at doctor's tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandchildren are all special, but this one and I have a very special connection!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hope the doctors appointment goes well.
    Isn't it great to have the wee ones all to yourself?

    Master always seems to know how to please you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having them all to myself is the best...this little one and I are very close.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Glad you had fun with your grandson. What a great experience for you both. Um...wow, I hope you survive your M/M when it happens. OUCH, sounds like it could be a doozy. OK...so now to the mundane (hahahah) - how the hell do you loose your gallbladder?

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..I did not lose it, i have one...it produced a huge stone that was the cause of my recent surgery. Trouble is, it is not where it should be, and has not showed up in any of the tests...seems i am 1 in a million....geeze, couldn't i just win the lottery instead? It needs to be removed soon..so hopefully todays tests showed something.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby,

    You sound like a tired but very happy grandma :) I'm so glad to hear you had such a wonderful time with your granddaughter.

    Your reconnect with Master sounds perfect. I love how he always seems to know just want you want/need. Glad he went easy due to the impending medical.

    I hope all goes well with the appointment. Missing gallbladder?

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missing as in not where it should be...I sure hope they find it soon...hugs abby

      Delete
  8. That mm isn't going to be fun when it happens but at least you had a good time with master today. Hoping your appointment goes well.

    Slave ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are probably on too right about the MM..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. That mm isn't going to be fun when it happens but at least you had a good time with master today. Hoping your appointment goes well.

    Slave ali

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a wonderful time with the granddaughter and Master. Hope things go well at the hospital my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the good wishes and the link.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. You can find me here as well http://justhissubwife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! Missed you. Hope you are doing well. Grandchildren do make everything better, don't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks
    Ana...they sure do!

    ReplyDelete