Friday, July 26, 2013

Filled to the max*

*that is my title..Master's idea was all orifices filled



    So, you have some idea on how i spent my afternoon...:), let's start at the beginning...

    When Master and i were chatting earlier this week, He mentioned that as long as i was not in trouble, I should feel free to make suggestions, as to what i would like....I commented that there  were toys that we had not used in a long time...like the tawse.

    Today my weight in was minus 1 pound...1/2 more and i am back at my goal...just in time to go on vacation.  Master was very pleased and asked if i had a request.  I replied it has been a long time since i have been tied, and unable to move, and of course that tawse is still calling my name.  Master chuckled and said,,,we will see...

    This afternoon, i go to Him, He is in the living room, and see, rope, kind of draped over a big over stuffed chair. He is watching, so i try not to react. He tells me to get naked while He finishes getting ready, and to get my cuffs out.  He puts both sets on my and I kneel for Him.
He claims me and says He decided against using the bed, wanting to try something new.

    He tells me to kneel on the seat of the chair, facing the back, let my breast  hand over the top of the back of the chair and let my arms hand down. My legs are spread as far as the chair allows. He proceeds to tie me very securely, i will not be wriggling much. ( i actually feel there is security  in that).  I get a quick hand spanking, and then it is tawse time.  It has a harder sting that i remembered, but it has been a while. After a short session with it, Master 'checks' to see if i am enjoying myself. He is impressed with how wet i am , and how my clit is responding.  He walks to see my face, and notices that even my nipples are hard....that calls for some pulling and licking on  His part.

    Master then pulls out a small leather strap. It is luscious, feels so good, i am hoping for a long session with it...i get a medium one, and start to worry about dripping on the chair. Master then announces that He wants to use His single tail whip. It is not my favorite, so i take a deep breath and say ....Yes Sir!  He starts of slowly and light..for Him...and I am amazed at how good it feels..i am enjoying. I am told to tell Him when He gets to 25 so He can switch sides. I do, He does and i settle in for another 25. I then ask Master to count the last 2 sets...He does..and these get increasingly harder, but I see to be able to go with them. The last 10 of the 100 are very hard,,,. i wonder if He is cutting skin,  hard, and i become very vocal...which pleases Him.
Master takes a series of pictures..He might post one here, but i don't see it yet, and i marvel at the pink, then red, then deep red ..along with the symmetrical design on my back.

      Master then wants me to show Him how much i am enjoying myself and stands before me...only i cannot reach. He has that figured out...brings in a bucket, stands on it,,,,perfect level for me to reach in, and get His scent, His smell, and show Him my thanks.  He stops me and says He wants to fill all my holes. I am not sure I heard correctly..we have never done this  before.

     He is searching thru my bag for the lube and toys.....He starts with the medium bottom toy, i am relaxed, so with a last push it enters.  Master then gets the large dildo and brings it to my mouth, telling me to get it good and wet, because it is next.  He is soon inserting it, and turning it on, he puts a little pillow under it  so it stays in place.  Before Master even has a chance to get in place in front of me, I am squirming and panting.  I am soon on stimulus overload, and am just reacting....I do know i came hard and several times....but it is a blur.

    As i am recovering, Master is removing the toys, and engulfing me in one of His special bear hugs.

    It was a memorable afternoon, Master has reached inside me, and pulled out a fantasy...the real thing was much better than the fantay!

  Have a good weekend all...

  hugs abby

    

33 comments:

  1. Well it sounds like quite a great time! Fantasy Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing...sometimes real life is better than the fantasy.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Wow! Sounds like a very erotic time. It makes me want the same stimulus overload. Maybe one day...

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get it one day...i have fantasized about it for a long time.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was a special afternoon, long to be remembered.
      hugs abby ( not bad for an old lady!)

      Delete
  4. Omg! abby that is one HOT afternoon!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..steamy, if i do say so myself.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Wow. Very hot. Perfect afternoon.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...it was pretty wonderful..for both of us.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the loss of weight my friend, enjoy the vacation time and sounds like Master and you had a wonderful time together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, another step forward.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the loss of weigh, Abby. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Master is a great diet coach.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. You sound like a very happy abby. :)

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made a rhyme....and Master keeps me centered..and happy.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. A hot fantasy fulfilling afternoon - glad you were satiated :)
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That i was...spent, like jello, all those good things:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. You are definitely doing it right over there.

    abby, I had a question, when you say that you knelt for him, then "He claims me..." How does he do that - is a specific movement?

    Very interested. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minelle...thanks..
      When I was still teaching, Master would often be waiting for me after school. One day, He asked...why are you not in a submissive 'mood' as soon as you see me? I looked at Him, and bit my tongue...all day in a junior high classroom. dealing with parents. student teacher..etc etc....

      This is probably the only ritual we have that is consistently done...and it really helped me to get my head in the right space. After hugs and char, I get naked and kneel...no slouching, hands behind me..i do not get to break position until Master puts His hands out to help me up.
      He stands behind me and puts His hands over my eyes, speaking quietly, reminding me it is 'us time', everything and everyone else is closed out...just us. Then His hands, start at my head, and he lightly touches all of me...i am all His. Down the back and up the front, usually stopping at my breast to pinch and pull, just to emphasize his ownership, i think. When He is done...He tells me to give Him my hands to stand.
      This is probably more of an answer that you wanted...

      hugs abby



      Delete
    2. No that is exactly what I wanted to know - thank you for sharing! Kneeling is hard for me because I don't feel a sense of acknowledgement... and this made me think that you found a way to do it and you did. I loved hearing about it!

      Delete
  11. oh delicious! I should love to be totally filled! I know BIKSS is planning something. He's mentioned it before. multiple times.

    and isn't the great bear hug the best thing on earth? Its the way he cuddles me too. envelopes me in his arms TIGHT! Love it.

    *am soooo happy for you!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH...i hope it happens soon for you, sometimes a fantasy is a disappointment in real life..not this one, it was amazing! Master always says, one can never give too many hugs, it is one of the first things i loved about Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Awesome that's one of my fantasies too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is one many of us share...it was worth the wait.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Hi Abby,

    Wow! ... that's all I got LoL :)

    This is so hot! A memorable afternoon indeed!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Roz...sometimes all the stars align correctly.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! This was great!
    This may or may not be one of my fantasies :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL...I feel that way about a few things Sarah. My advice is...this is one that is better in real life!!!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  17. you have so many memorable moments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Terp...I was just thinking before I read your comment, this was one of those times i will always remember!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete