Monday, July 22, 2013

A Triple spanking day......

      Yes, there were 3 different kinds of spankings administered today.....all to the same person!

       When I walked into Master's there were 3 'toys' waiting.....

       I chose to ignore them, and after hugs and chat, went to kneel for Him. This always seems to be 'breast play' time. Today was no exception, except, the so called play was harder than normal.  He was pulling and pinching, and twisting, and I was squirming. He asked if it hurt, i nicely said Yes Sir...His solution was to lick and suck the pain away....i was soon squirming for another reason. Of course, no playing favorites, what happens on the left side, must also happen on the right.  By the end of my kneeling time, i was dripping.

     Then it was over Master's lap for the first spanking, Monday's maintenance.  He used the small, but heavy paddle, and nicely gave me a hand warm-up first.  Round one was a long paddling, reminding me about the reason for maintenance. Then the tuck in, and round two for a much harder paddling. I was ouching and owing, but stayed in place until He was finished..not nearly soon enough for me.

     Master then let me choose what spanking i would get next. I chose the punishment one...yeah , my halo fell off.  He had chosen a medium type, heave paddle.  I had one of those "DUH" mornings.  First, Master and I were texting about plans, and I sent Him an  OK for an answer.  His next text is.....Yes Sir!!!..oops, I have gotten into trouble for the OK before, He really does not like it.  I sent a sorry;,.Yes Sir. He next sent... remind me later that you are forgetting your Sirs.....UGH.  Then later, after lunch time, i get a text...i am late eating lunch, i did not get a reminder. OOPS...for the first time, i had just totally forgotten. There have been times, when I am late, but this was way past late, and I never gave it a thought.  So, a punishment spanking.  It was not a major spanking, but I stood and bent over a cat tower (that is a first)...and Master gave me 3 for the Sir, and 2 for forgetting to remind Him about lunch.  I was also warned, that spanking twice for the same offense, ups the number and the  hardness of the spanks. 

    Lastly...saving the best for last...the Sox and the Yanks played this weekend. If you have been reading here during the baseball season, you know....I am a die hard Sox fan, and Master....well He can't be right on everything....He is a Yankee's man.  We often bet on the outcome of a game or series.....My boys came through for me..although it took extra innings, and I earned a flogging;)  :):)  Since the score was 8 to 7...Master decided on 10 strokes for each run, so 150 with the flogger. A wonderful payoff.  They were increasingly hard, the last 50, very hard, but oh, by then i was so totally relaxed, it was wonderful.

   Of course, I had to show Master my appreciation for my flogging, so it was my turn to lick and suck.  We both had a great afternoon...

hugs abby

     

34 comments:

  1. I always envy you. I am a spanko and Tyler could take it or leave it. Hes really not into spanking during sex as much as me but atleast he does use his dominance and also He really only likes to spank for punishment when he can spank right now..

    O well shouldnt be envious lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be envious of others too, it took Master and I a long time to get where we are. hugs abby

      Delete
  2. How great abby! That seems like a fabulous Monday maintenance! And yay! for your team winning. The flogging sounds dreamy :)

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Master had won it would have been a whipping, so I am very happy that my team won.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. glad you had a fun time...and no more saying "Ok", okay? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, ok is not ok around here either but it does seem like something one always manages to screw up, especially when he repeats himself.

    Glad you ended it with a fun flogging and probably a great nights sleep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely use OK, my brain was just in a fog Monday morning. Yes, i did sleep well.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Your Mondays always make me jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master and I were just saying, we used to dread Mondays...back to work, etc. Now, we both look forward to it.

      Delete
  6. Love the flogging game, made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what...made me smile too...am still smiling!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. The title sounded so ominous, but it sounds like it was only just ominous enough to be just right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right...just ominous enough...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hey Abby,

    LoL, Oops ... having texting times can be such a trap can't they? I have certain times I am meant to text and occasionally don't quite manage it on time.

    Sounds like a wonderful time. Love end ending with the flogging :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I not only missed the time, I totally forgot, and that has not happened in forever, I was very punctual today.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. ah i love betting on games...

    the end result is always the same - i get a spanking! Yay. the only difference is in the number / implement.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. so agree, no matter who wins, in the 'end', i win!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, :)

    I'm giggling at what Fondles said above about how the end result of betting games is always a spanking and the yay! Love it! :)

    I was very happy about the Red Sox winning as well! GO Sox!!! I think the flogging part sure sounded pretty wonderful. Great way to celebrate. We have one but we've actually never tried it really... Hmm... I'll have to ask Rob about it... I think. Hugs to you!!!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to meet another Sox fan!! The Flogger is my favorite toy in Master's bag...it pushes out all the stress and leaves me like jello.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. oh abby... i LOVE that you're a Sox fan and how politely you framed where your Master stands. :) That took some self control, to be sure. (laughing)

    sounds like you had a delicious day (lucky chica!)

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I was choosing my words carefully. It was sooo delicious, all the right ingredients...the flogging being the ice cream!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. It seems to me you had a fun time! I have heard about floggers but don't know anything about them at all. What are they made from and would there be any suitable for a beginner? Our implement collection is very traditional so far.

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well floggers are my favorite! Master's are made from leather, some are made from rope. They come in all sizes, i would start with one that is not large, easier to handle. If you like leather..you have to try one!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Abby, you betrayed me regarding your blog's design ... It was you and me ... lol.
    Abby how in the world can you cope with three spankings in one day? HOW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the first spanking was weekly maintenance, the second was only 5 strokes, and the flogging was on my back...and I LOVE floggings!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. You always have such a great time even when punishment is interjected in the mix!! Yay for the flogger. I am like Ami...but you manage to make it sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful, you have to try one.....it can also be used in a very sensual manner...dragged all over your body...all that leather..oh my!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. Three different spankings on the same day! Is that a record, lol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a record, and it we mostly fun. Not sure it is a record i am interested in breaking!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. Yikes! I'm glad your team won, abby. We've never played with a whip, they quite scare me!

    <3
    cd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whips are not my favorite, but Master loves using His single tail....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  17. Wow, three spankings. It sounds like a good time (even though one was for punishment) I love being spanked! I've never had a punishment spanking though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..Lucky girl, punishment apankings use to be a big part of our sessions, lucky I finally learned..there are better ways to spend out time.
      hugs abby

      Delete