Saturday, June 1, 2013

Relax, it is going to happen anyway..**

  **One of Master's favorite things to say to me....usually when relaxing is the last thing on my mind!

      On Thursday evening Master said to me that our play time on Friday will be early. I had no plans for the day, and did not question what early was...but figured early afternoon or maybe before lunch.  Guess I should know better....

     While I am still in my jammies, checking blogs....early on Friday morning, I am told to come over.....shower, dressed, and there in just about 15 minutes....and I am positively not a morning person!  As I walk in, I notice His small, but thick, shamrock paddle is out and waiting....Master chuckles as I give a 'look'...

     During my kneeling time we discuss my lack of any type of exercise lately...since before my hospital stay.  I have not gained any weight, but also went a few weeks with no appetite, so I am still just below my goal, but I do know that can change at any time...I have rediscovered ice cream!  The weather has not been cooperating for walking, and the wii, is just not calling my name. I know...all excuses....and so far Master has been patient, but I was also given a warning..it is time. Still not motivated, and I know that motivating myself is better than Master's motivation, but I just can't get there..

        Then it is over Master 's lap for a wonderful long hand spanking. Master asks if I still like had spankings as much as when we first started. I assured Him that I do....over His lap, His hand spanking and rubbing my bottom....it is the best!  I asked if He was bored by hand spankings, He assured me He was not....it was a great view..LOL.  Master then says, there is something we have not done in a while...

   And somehow, I know immediately just what He is talking about.  I quietly say....filling me with your hand.  He is quite surprised....since we have not even discussed it. Usually days before a fisting session, Master talks about it, to help me get my head wrapped around it.  The word had not mentioned since last time...which was....I don't even remember.  I answered , I just knew as soon as he said it.....guess I can live in His head sometimes!

      Usually, He has me kneel, head down, bottom up, but today He said I could stay over His lap.  Maybe not the best "angle'', but much more reassuring.  For me the key, to this is I have to be very aroused and ready, dripping.  Master accomplishes that easily, and then He starts with the fisting. I always repeat to myself..relax, you will enjoy the outcome. Sometimes that is easier thought, than done. That is when Master says....you might as well relax, it is going to happen...
Of course Master is successful, and the sensations of His filling me in that way are way intense...there is the feeling of total control and ownership....and there are the sensations, that send me over the edge and have me asking for more....which thankfully, Master is happy to oblige me with more...til finally I say...please no more...and since I have asked nicely, He lets me rest.

        My legs are jello, my mind is mush, my insides are still having small tremors, so we just hang on and wait for me to really return....When I am once again cognizant of my surroundings, and I get up, I see that paddle.....Master says, He just wanted me to think about it...hmmm..

     Some of you may remember that I am a die hard Red Sox fan...for over 50 years, and Master well He is one of those Yankee fans. We often place a wager when they are playing...and they are this weekend..  The Yanks just got swept by the Mets and the Sox had been on a win streak..so when Master suggested we bet Abbots (the best frozen yogurt place in Norhteast), I was excited......if the Sox loss, I get no ice cream...they loss and it is a  HOT day....hoping for better results tonight!

       Hope you are all enjoying some spanks this weekend..
    
       hugs, abby
  

    

21 comments:

  1. Go Red Sox, beat those stinkin' Yankees. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to try a brand new yogurt bar today...so yummy...thanks for rooting my team on.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Wow... I keep trying to wrap my mind around fisting... but I am not able to visualize it at all.

    Sounds like a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a very hard time visualizing also...still do...it is very intense...but in a good way.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hey Abby,

    Wow, that sounds intense, but wonderful.

    Go Red Sox! :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sum it up well...intense, but wonderful....and I got ice cream today!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Ok, so here's a request. Sir has ALWAYS said that he won't do it. I've asked.

    That is...until RECENTLY!!! Wahoooo. So, how does he do it after you're arroused, is it simply one finger, two, and so on - or are there other neuances? Any other hints or tips and tricks? Just hoping to pass along to him (or me) in case he really decides to try it - and I actually think he might!!!

    Thanks,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK.....like I said I have to be very aroused, sometimes, we use lube, this last time did not. It is His call...He starts with fingers, usually with 2, then 3, then 4....tucks his thumb in and slowly 'pushes'....relaxing is the key....we do not always get the full fist in...but it still is intense..and oh the orgasms....let me know how it goes...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Wow, Abby, wow ..

    Is it even physically possible?

    I'm glad you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is possible, altho I would have bet not a few years ago...LOL...never bet against Master.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing. It must have been really intense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, in a good way....and it does rev up my submission.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Fisting is a mountian we haven't conquered but Master Rick jokes about it. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Exorcise is hard thing to get motivated for. Id much rather eat ice cream. I'm doing a 5k run or dye marathon with friends this fall, were walking it. I've been walking my dog every night to get in shape, 2 miles each time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you with the walking, I have to get back to it, there is a bike path near by that is 3 miles....sigh..

      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Fisting is a mountian we haven't conquered but Master Rick jokes about it. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Exorcise is hard thing to get motivated for. Id much rather eat ice cream. I'm doing a 5k run or dye marathon with friends this fall, were walking it. I've been walking my dog every night to get in shape, 2 miles each time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can relate to this post more than I'd like to admit. Ice cream is my new (old) best friend, exercise is my mortal enemy, and fisting scares the begesus out of me every time! lol! Glad you had such an enjoyable time with your Master.

    hugs
    bg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always surprised me, how much some of us have in common...I agree on all counts.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. if you're a Red Sox fan, does it suppose that you're a Pat's fan too? Oh gosh I hope so!

    sounds like a super intense session and good for you for ...submitting. For moving into it so gracefully. That's a gift isn't it? for both of you. :)

    hoping your healing continues unabated...and hey abby...i sure hope you get your exercise mojo back! a ten minute walk does wonders...

    nilla who is also starting back to walking now that the boot is off!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course. Sox and Pats go hand and hand. Weather if finally more agreeable to walking, so I start today!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had to look up fisting...that must be a really intense sensation...I am sure it is gradual but still - hard to imagine...glad you had a good time and Go Red Sox! I don't really follow sports...but I love ice-cream! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was to imagine for me also...then Master slowly, and with great care showed me the way/..hugs abby

      Delete