Friday, June 14, 2013

Master's Helping Hand

    For the past couple weeks, I have been fantasizing about Master's crop...He calls it His helping hand, since it is shaped like a small  hand.  Leather and can reach in all the best places..who would not love it?  Earlier this week, out of the blue, Master says to me, "maybe it is time to dust off the crop". I look at Him with my mouth open and readily agree....How does he do that???

    This afternoon was crop time. After my naked kneeling, I was told to lean over and stick my bottom out.  Master starts to warm up my bottom with the crop....so nice.  He then decides He wants a hand print over by my hip....so a much harder hit.  Luckily He gets the resulting hand print.   Being a symmetrical person, He then of course wants one on the other side...   then of course He needs to have a picture of His 'handy work'.... then i hear a....oh no.......the handle of the crop has snapped. (The list of toys broken on my bottom is growing...hmmm..wonder what that means.)  I am not happy, but Master says...He has another. He digs thru His bag, and produces a longer, larger crop, that is not as flexible as the one we usually use. ( He assures me He will fix that one).

     I bend back over, it is much more ouchy. I think He gets a better swing, it covers a larger area, and the leather is very stiff.  Master spanks in even sets, increasing the intensity of each set. Since this is play, He also stops to rub after each set.  I am adjusting to the new crop, and my bottom is warming up nicely.

   Then it is over Master's lap for some hand spanking and...roaming. We chat, until my chatting turns mostly to panting and moaning....Master's signal to slow down.  He decides He cums first...so i am on my knees, enjoying His sent, His feel, His...cock.  

    He has me lay over an ottoman, legs spread, bottom out, and retrieves the crop.  Thighs, back an inner are His first target....that skin is so tender.  Master then tries to crop my pussy, but He does not like the angle....so, I turn over on my back, legs up and open, Master tells me that if i close my legs we start over. He is planning on 10 hard ones.  I put my hands on my thighs as a reminder, which Master allows for the first 3 smacks, then i am told to remove them. Master is using the tap tap tap...SMACK...method...i am never sure when the smack is coming, and they really hurt, but i get through all 10 without moving my legs..

      Master comments that my nipples are stiff, so i must have enjoyed it....i need to check. He then proceeds to check my pussy, and while He is getting me wetter, He says my nipples are calling to Him.  He is now sucking, nipping, lapping my nipples and playing with my clit...talk about over load!  I am so ready, and asking for permission, when Master stops to chat.  Since i am so ready, i reach down to still His hand and move it away......not a good idea.  I am told to put my hand back and it will be punished.   I am leaving tomorrow for a week, so He gave me the task, of getting myself as ready as i am at that moment, stopping to text for permission...which may or may not be granted....every single day i am gone. I am not excited at that prospect, but He is not budging.  Once i assure Him that i understand, He quickly gets me back to needing a permission...or more.

     After we stand and spend some time hugging, Master tells me to put my hand out....i hesitate, but I have learned that having Him repeat such a thing is not a good idea.  He picks up the crop and smacks my hand twice....and i move it away.  " We start over"...oh no....He is patient and waits for me to put my hand back....i get 3 more.  Along with the warning, when He is keeping me on edge, i do not try to pull His hand away or stop Him.

.....I am finally getting to wear my "grandma' hat again... i never really stop...but i am leaving early tomorrow to go to my son's and see my almost 4 and just turned 1 little darlings.  This is the longest  i have gone without seeing them, so i am really looking forward to it. My daughter and 5 year old grand daughter will be taking the train to join us for a few days...and I get to go to a PreK graduation and a dance recital.  I will be gone a week, so no tax involved :). 

   I also want to thank all of you who posted such great comments on my last post....you are all awesome!

   Be good...play nice...and get lots of spanks

   hugs abby

21 comments:

  1. Welllll!Wow!
    And I am happy you are going to put on the grandma hat again! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having lots of fun...they are the best part of getting older.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, fun with your master, fun with the grandkids - hope you have a grand week too!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am one lucky sub/grandma!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Yep!!! Grandmas can certainly have fun. :) Lesson learned! I hope that you have a wonderful time with your son and grandkids, Abby! Hugs!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate those hand spankings...good thing they are a rarety.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. It's funny how they always seem to know. Have fun with the grandma hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny...and a little scary!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. The perfect send off! Enjoy your time with the grandkids!

    hugs
    bg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is an expert at send offs and...welcome backs!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Enjoy your time with grandkids, Abby!

    Ouch...I have never seen a crop in real..
    I think i am ok with it..lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..Master always says...it is not the item being used, but the person using it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. you two are hot no doubt about that! :-)
    have a wonderful time with the grandkids! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..i have never considered myself hot..but thanks.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks...it is hard not to...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Oh wow Abby,

    Definitely hot! I always love reading about you and your Master. You have such an amazing connection.

    Wot a send off! Enjoy the visit with your grands.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, our connection is wonderful...we have worked hard at getting it there.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Have a safe trip miss abby! Oh, He sure know how to keep your head in the game, doesn't he? I love that he remembers an follows through....each time. Wow.

    Have fun,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we first started we talked about the importance of consistency...He certainly took it to heart.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Sounds like a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete