Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kept Simmering...

    Where was i??  Oh , i remember Master sent me home to 'simmer in my juices'.  By the way, He loved all your comments, and being called a meanie or diabolical puts a smile on His face....and encourages Him!

    I did not have to wait toooo long,  a few hours later, i get a text, ..."are you ready?".  You can imagine my answer....Luckily it is only about a 10 minute drive.

   I am soon naked and kneeling again, as Master questions me about my walk and my lunch.  I assure Him all were very good, in an interesting way...I was sort of distracted.  He has me climb over and settle over His lap, and decides my bottom needs to be warmed up...I keep opening my legs and pushing my bottom up ( i know, now wanton of me!), Master chuckles, but does not take up the invitation. He then asks me if I had looked up something on the computer He had asked me about....DARN!  ...I forgot....so He pulls out the paddle and it is 10 hard ones on each cheek....Then, He asks me what I was thinking about while I walked. I tell Him, about my wet panties, that He always surprises me, when will i get relief.....

   He asks if i thought, maybe He will do it all over again. I look up at Him quizzically....He explains, spank you, play with you, get you dripping and send you home...do it all over again?
I am stunned, and i know that i need to be careful what i say, so i settle on...no, i never thought of that.  He seems to think it is an option...i stay quiet...i have learned something in all of these years.

    Finally, His fingers start to roam and He announces that i am still very wet, but that He can get me wetter...that is a no brainer. It does not take long before i know i am sooooo close...i beg for a permission...and finally it is granted.  I do not remember much of the next....5..10 minutes....but the words, fireworks, exhausting, jello, unending, screaming, ....might start to help describe it.  Really i am not sure who that girl was, Master says He knows...His masterpiece.
I have had multiple, never-ending orgasms......but nothing like this.  Was it worth the simmering..the wait....(Master reads here, so i hate to admit it), but it was amazingly unbelievable.  

    This morning as I was thinking about yesterday and reading your comments, i found I needed to quickly ask Master for a permission.....and just typing this..has me thinking.....

hugs abby

12 comments:

  1. Hot masterpiece! Glad you had an amazing time and worth the simmer. Not a meanie any longer.... Well not for long no doubt ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt....it was truly amazing..for an 'old lady'..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. oh my... you know with BIKSS away, as I was typing my most recent post, I felt so totally horny too!!

    what IS IT with these Masters of ours?

    They manage to keep us high even when they're not around!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty smart guys...and very lucky subs!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Diabolical...did I say that? *looks anywhere and everywhere but at him ;)

    Yay! for finally getting permissions! An incredible time, even if (or maybe because) you had to wait. Congrats!

    hugs
    bg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not give Master any names...you are safe..for now.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. OK, he is forgiven.
    For now ... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt the 'meanie' will resurrect again.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Wow Abby, I agree ... no longer a meanine ... for now :)

    I'm glad you didn't have to wait too long to finally get permissions and that the simmering was worth it. So hot!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thanks sometimes being diabolical can be a good thing, I guess:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yep..that about sums it up.
      hugs abby

      Delete