Monday, June 10, 2013

Exquisite Torture

      You all know by now, that in my world, Monday is the equivalent to maintenance.

      Master is working on re-building a closet into something more organized...so when He was ready for a break this morning it was maintenance time.  During my naked kneeling time, we talked about my new tasks. I have been trying a couple He suggested, and extended the time, and they have kept me more focused on my submission and of course on My Master.  Master reminded me that all of me, should be available to Him at all times, and that is what i should be aware of, and anticipating while completing my daily task.

      Then it was over His lap for a hand warm-up. Master commented on how relaxed i was over His lap, getting my bottom warmed , even when the spanks got harder....it is just the  best place to be.  Then it was get serious time and out came the paddle.  He rubbed it on my thighs and asked if that was where He should spank....I quietly replied..wherever You want Sir...instead of my usual shaking my head no. ( If i don't actually say the work, i figure i can get away with it..)
He starts off lightly, alternating between thighs and bottom, i am able to stay relaxed, in spite of the thigh spanks.  He then grabs my waist to tuck me in, and says ..you know what this means...yes i do,....the real spanking is about to start. I can never keep count, but i think it was around 40 hard ones...all on my bottom. I was ouching and groaning at the end.  Master is enjoying the warmth of my bottom, when He says, one more round of harder ones.....I really groan.  

      He tucks me in and lets the paddle fly.....I am being very verbal, and ask Him to please stop. He takes a 2 second break, and gives me 10 more much harder ones. I am breathless, as I hear Him say, the real spanking starts.....UGH...

     Master's fingers are now roaming, checking to see if any part of me was enjoying my maintenance.  As we chat He continues to rub, pull and tease my clit, until i can hear my own 'swishing'..i a sooo wet.  Master chuckles and wonders if He can get me dripping..of course He can!  I am getting to the point where i will be needing a permission, but Master is not taking the hint. Instead , i hear, maybe I will send you back like this...i GASP...He chuckles. I have never done that....as He is still 'stirring the pot' to the leaking stage.  I am asking ..please...He decides, i have to wait. The question is how long...a couple hours, a day...or more???  I am in disbelief....He tells me to go walk the mall ( it is raining here today, again), so that i will be available this afternoon....it is one 'squishy' walk.

     So, how long am i kept simmering....do i cum to a boil.....tune in tomorrow folks!

     ( It was Master's idea to make this a 2 part entry!)

    Hugs abby

       

18 comments:

  1. Left needy for him - I imagine that's just how he wants it! Hope you don't have to simmer for too long :)
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is how he would always like to have me..and often does.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. yikes.. yikes.. yikes..

    i had an extra ouchy spanking today too... hmmm something must be in the air!

    and i hope he lets you sort out that need really soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was kind and did...He likes to keep me guessing and on my toes, and he is very good at it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. That Master of yours is diabolical! "Squishy" walks...I bet you thought of him with each step. How awesome that your new rituals are working out so well for you.

    hugs
    bg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diabolical He is...and He considers that a compliment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Abby, sorry for less knowing: But why is he doing this? What is the point of this? Is not that rather drastic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, honestly He is doing because He can....the point is to keep me guessing and anticipating....He did not keep me waiting too long...and really, it is a day I will fondly remember.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yup..and He relishes it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Wow. Hot. Diabolical. But, hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..I was pretty 'hot' myself.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Oh he IS sadistic ...and you are such a good submissive! Oh your maintenance sounds fabulous!

    Looking forward to next time,
    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment..sometimes it is easier to be 'good' than at other times..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Woo! Very hot! Um, kinda got me stirred up this morning.

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..i was a little stirred up myself..glad i could share the feeling.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby,

    Oh my! sweet torture. That Master of yours is one big meanie :)

    I hope he didn't leave you simmering too long. Looking forward to reading part 2. Definitely a meanie ... keeping us waiting as well LoL

    I'm so glad to hear your new tasks are working well.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is ...and considers that a compliment. i have been doing tasks for a long time...it had become too routine...
      hugs abby

      Delete