Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Are you ready for this spanking to be done??

   Master loves asking that question, and of course there is no 1 good answer.  He doesn't ask during the warm up phase, or when He has a flogger in His hand...no it is when there is a paddle in His hand, and I have reached the 'ouchie' stage. Master read someplace a while ago...it is only when the spankee is ready for the spanking to stop...that the true spanking begins....He loves that...me , not so much.

     Either answer the spanking continues, and if He senses I am trying for an early end...moi?? never!.....it REALLY continues.  Yesterday, this question led to a discussion about the fact that i have not yet cried only form a spanking...I have cried, but the tears are pure release...after mind bogging orgasms.  Master thinks it is because He has never spanked me to the point where I cannot take even one more..and that might be true. I think, maybe, it is that it has been a long time since a major Punishment, one that occurs in the basement, He is holding a large heavy paddle, and my bottom is truly bruised. That has happened, but it was back when I was still testing the 'trust' waters. Master worked hard at gaining my trust and tearing down the citadel like walls i had spent a long time building....so no matter how much it hurt....i would not give in to tears.  Now, things are different, and i am free of most of those walls, and trust Him like i have no other. It used to bother me that i had not cried from a spanking, but i am OK with it now, sometimes i think it would be a nice release, but the tears come when they want to, and that is OK, because at least now, i allow them to come.  (WOW, this is not where I planned for this to go....)

   ...Here in Western NY, one is never certain what season it will be when you step outside, the past couple of mornings it has been fall like, which I love. So, i have started walking....Master wants me to increase the rate and is not so worried about how long, I prefer a long stroll...LOL. But I have pushed myself...Master sent me a text this morning.....FASTER...and it does feel good. 

.....One of my rules is that i do a daily task for Master. It's been a rule for a long time.  For the past...maybe few years, i have been doing some "kneeling in position" time. Master asked me about it...asking if i had it mastered, yet??  I took the hint, and thinking about it realized it had become....routine, kneel, get in position, quickly think about Master, then plan my day...not quite what He had in mind.  So, over the weekend, i decided i should vary the task, Master approved and suggested that i lay over pillows with just my bottom uncovered, thinking about my bottom getting spanked, for starters.  I started on Sunday, and had to text to ask for a permission....LOL!  I was going to change task every day, Master suggested i keep the same one for a week, so that is my task for this week, and it is surprising the different 'head space', it creates...more like when the tasks first started. 

hugs abby

17 comments:

  1. This is great abby. While I'm not always keen on new tasks/rituals, I do always love the headspace they create in me. You have to love when the 'up the ante' and provide those opportunities for us.

    hugs
    bg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master does not want anything to get too routine...He knows just when to 'rev' things up.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Interesting point: "it is only when the spankee is ready for the spanking to stop that the true spanking begins." I can really relate to that comment.

    Thank you for sharing your daily ritual.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if you think about it...it makes sense,,in a weird, kinky way....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Master certainly does know how to keep you engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love that idea...really love it. I wonder if I would actually like it in practice or if it is one of those...good in concept kinda things.

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have grown to love the ritual, it is a quiet time in my day...just thinking of Him/Us
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I love this post Abby - so much to comment on :)

    "Are you ready for this spanking to be done?" - ooh, that is some question! There really isn't a good answer either way is there? LoL. On crying - I don't generally cry during a spanking either ... well, not much more than tearing up a little and perhaps a small trickle. Although recently for some reason I have cried a bit more than usual.

    I'm glad your new task is putting you in a good head space. We do need to change things up from time to time.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, crying is one of those things that just has to happen...it usually surprises me when it happens.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Great post. I don't cry during spankings, sometimes it feels like I'm crying on the inside, but it's a happy kind of sentiment.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tears are not always sad....thanks for the comment
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I don't normally cry during either, abby. I just concentrate on getting through it with as much grace as possible. Sometimes there is a trickle, never much more. The tears come when I am gathered in his arms, his heartbeat under my ear.

    Changing up the tasks is a good idea. It works to keep us mindful and present in our contemplations.

    (((hugs))0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the way during a spanking, concentrating on breathing and staying where I should and as calm as I can....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Our relationship is different. I don't have maintenance days or daily tasks but I think I should. I am going to ask my masters when commercials come on. **txt's master J while awaiting commercials to ask Master Rick**. Master J says every relationship is different, which is true. No question there. Master Rick has nothing too. I do walk my dog 2 miles most days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always said...relationships have to work for the 2 people involved....no 2 should be exactly the same..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Tears are ok either way...just because we dont shed them doesnt mean the message didnt get through. Good luck with your walking.

    ReplyDelete