Thursday, May 16, 2013

"Not there!" *

    * Sometimes i will let something slip from my mouth that gives Master a chuckle and He says...make that your next blog title.  That is how this post got its title, and here is how it happened.


    Monday was M/M day.  That has pretty much been the rule for about 3 years now. You would think I would be used to it. There are times that i do look forward to it....not always.  Both last week and this past week, i have been apprehensive, at best.

    As always, we start with some naked kneeling time, we chat a little, Master is 'warming' all of me up, and always ends with my breast. He senses i am a little tense, so He concentrates on rubbing and massaging, mushing and tugging a bit.  It helps..a little.

    Then it is over His lap. He starts with a hand warm-up, now i am starting to relax. The feel of His hand, the warming of my bottom, His voice, the rubbing are working their magic, i let go and relax. Master announces the His belt will be used for maintenance ....i let out a small groan and start to tense up. He questions what is happening...you love my belt??  It is a true statement, I love hearing it slip through the loops, the feel of the leather...but it has been so long, that i just have doubts ....

   Master decides He will not start until I ask for Him to use His belt for my maintenance spanking. ( You can all guess what i am thinking.)  After some more hand spanking He reaches in to see, if 'she' is responding....of course 'she' is.  He then says that he will just continue to see  how wet and ready He can get me, and will not stop until I ask for maintenance. ( I am thinking....hmm ..a challenge!)

    He starts off slowly, circling and rubbing and pulling, and I am starting to feel and hear my wetness. He then decides to rev things up a bit, so i am starting to pant and have to concentrate on not letting go. Master asks if I am ready to ask, i shake my head no. He reminds me that the consequence of cuming without permission will be much worse than any maintenance spanking. I still do not ask.

    Master then reaches in to "that spot", the one that i seem to have no control over....NOT THERE....comes flying out of my mouth.  Master , with a laugh tells me to add to those two words are on the not to be said list...as He continues. I say.....OK, you win.  He stops, and says, what do you want to say....I repeat.. He wins....He starts in on that spot again....I know i have lost...so i ask for maintenance...very nicely...and ask for His belt. Master, being the gentleman that He is does not gloat....He tells me to get up and get into permission, with my bottom up and out.

     He builds up slowly, and i am remembering the joy of leather, and realizing that i have not lost my tolerance. He ends with 10 extra hard ones.  Then it is back over His lap, to finish what He had stirred up, and it did not take long....lol! 

   hugs abby

     

     


30 comments:

  1. Your master knows you very well :) I think we all have our 'not there' spots.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly does, from the inside out!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. 'Not there' huh. I recognize those words. Glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all have those...not there...spots. Thanks, I actually feel like myself, finally!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Glad you caved and got both a spanking (with the belt) as well as the "other." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love His belt...and the 'other' also:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Oh the things that fly unbidden out of our mouths sometimes, lol. Glad you were able to capitulate and got what you know you really did want :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I wish I had a better filter, but then he seems to be able to read my mind also.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I'm particularly fond of Daddy's belt, too, abby, absolutely yummy. I'm glad you found your bliss again :D

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am i, I think I am finally really back....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I also like to be spanked with a belt after a warm up by hand.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is close to the best, right after a nice flogging.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Oh the belt.....There is just something MAGICAL about the belt! Why in the HELL do they make us ask? I never understand.

    Glad you had fun!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cause 'they' know we don't like to ask??? Belts seem to be on a lot of people's like list.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Sounds yummy Abby. Not there LoL. Your Master is such a tease and knows you so well.

    Glad you found you haven't lost your tolerance and that you were able to give in and get both :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad too. Master is pretty smart, He knew just how to show me that i really am back.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I love the story of how you determined the title of your post!
    :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i really do not like to think up titles.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like painful pleasure to me :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it exactly right...those two opposites are so closely related.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Mmm.. That belt! I love seeing it around Daddy's waist when it's not striking my bum. Sounds like an amazing time was had by you both.

    Hugs

    bg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many visual cues, belt, hands, that look....they all are yummy!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. I can't say I'd like a belt but I love a good spanking. What a great story :) -slave ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love leather, the sound, the feel, the smell....at the top of the list is Master's leather flogger.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The belt is a favorite over here but one does get apprehensive when it has it not been used in a while as well. You are stubborn Abby! Glad your mind gave in before your body and you got to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the first things I learned about Master...he is one of the few who can 'out-stubborn' me....it was a painful lesson!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete