Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Master's wish list

    On Monday, Master decided it was time to get back to maintenance.  I wasn't so sure, it had been over a month since my last maintenance, and to Master, maintenance equals a hard spanking.

     Master could tell I was a little...reticent....He reminded me to trust Him and He had a wish list for the afternoon.  Now that was something new....hmmm...We started with my naked kneeling, relaxing me, re-claiming me, getting my head where it needed to be.

     First on the list, maintenance, a hard paddling.  I climb over Master's lap, for a long hand warm-up, with lots of rubbing. Then i feel something, cool, hard and long. Master's tell me to count to 25. I say 1 after the first, He stops and waits, finally I remember to add Sir. He is still waiting, and says, what else....Thank You Sir....I finally get it all said. We get to 25, they are fairly quick, and although i do squirm a little they are easy to adjust to.  After more rubbing, just as i am relaxing, I hear...next 25, count these also. I look up and say.....25 more???. He gives me a look...sweetie we are just starting.  The next 25 are quickly over, and after more rubbing, Master announces the next ones will be harder..and of course they are. Master now says, the last 25 will be hard ones, I groan. He tells me I can fight them...that would be foolish, or i an accept them, or even better i can embrace them, and let them get me to a better place.  I do not have to count these. They are much harder, and after the first few, I do just submit and accept....Finally he is back to rubbing and telling me how well i did, and isn't it a good thing He did not tell me before He started that i would be getting 100....i certainly agreed.

        Master is enjoying my warm, red bottom and i am getting into the totally relaxed mode, and starting to squirm, urging Him on.  He says, wish list time.....number 2 is you pleasuring me.  He never has to ask twice, I am up and between His knees, releasing His lovely cock, and concentrate on Master's second wish.  Making this wish come true is my pleasure!

         Next on that list is a good hard fuc***** for me. I kneel head down , bottom up and Master rubs and massages and enjoys my wetness, before He starts in to make this wish a reality, It has been a long time, so I am soon spent and sated. 

          Master comes over and lies next to me.....4th on my list, is laying next to You having you in your safe spot....under His chin, on His hairy chest....and just relaxing and enjoying each other.  Neither one of us is anxious to move, so we just relax and enjoy.

          Master's wish list has been fulfilled, and I must say, it was a pleasure!

hugs abby

    

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think he made it so we could both enjoy! hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Maybe he should make more wish list, especially of they all turn out as nice as this. Glad you enjoyed your time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He should!!!!! I will tell Him you think so. hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Great list Abby. Sounds like a wish list for both of you. I agree he should make more! Glad you had such a wonderful connection, and it sounds as though you are recovering well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting there..slowly..but getting there.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I agree with Roz! His wish list and yours!
    I love the last part! So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a great way to end ...snuggling up in my safe spot!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Wow abby. You are back in great fashion. Your Master is so wonderful. He keeps you on your toes but knows you and your bodies limits and pushes up to, but not past where they shouldn't go. That is a pretty amazing gift.

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He worked hard at getting to know me...in and out....it is a gift to have someone who knows me so well...and accepts all of me.
      hug abby

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a very successful maintenance to me. That safe spot is one of those favorite places that you never want to leave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true that safe spot is my favorite to be...the second favorite is over His lap.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Great wish list and beautifully delivered :)
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Master knows how to keep me smiling. hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Happy to hear that you're getting back to normal. What a lovely time of reconnection for you both

    Hugs

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely...thanks for dropping in. hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I gotta say that's one heck of a wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....it was perfect! hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Wow, that is what I call maintenance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A spanking by any name...LOL...it was great. hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Wishes come true! How very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they do...and it is very nice.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Thanks, Master know how to make our time special. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's the beat wish list iv seen :) -slave ali

    ReplyDelete