Friday, May 31, 2013

Joining the meme...


FRIDAY, MAY 31, 2013


clouds
Hermione started this on her blog...thanks!http://hermionesheart.blogspot.com/





1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror this morning, what was the first thing you  thought.  Glad I kept that hair appt. yesterday!
2. How much cash do you have on you?  on me none...
 3.Name a word that rhymes with door?  floor
 4.Name your favorite planet?  well, earth since it is human friendly
 5.Do you own more than 100 cd’s?  yes..I probably have more than 100 Christmas CD's alone
 6.Have you ever finished a bag of popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom?  whole bag , yes..bottom junk, no
 7.What kind of top are you wearing?  gauzy, teal short tunic
 8.Have you ever labeled yourself?  Well, I mark my thigh with an R every morning...for Master
 9.Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? none
10.Bright or dark room? bright
 11 .Have you ever been pooped on from the sky?  Thankfully no, but I could not stop laughing whenit happened to my brother.
 12.What does your watch look like?  I have a lorge collection of watches, holidays, frogs, colors, name it , I probably have one. Left over from my teaching days.
 13.What were you doing at midnight last nite?  sleeping
  1. Have you ever dated someone a decade older than you?  no
  2. Have you ever listened to a song and cried? Oh yes, more than one.
  3. Who last told you he/she loved you? grand daughter
  4. What was the last furry thing you touched?  mac...the cat
  5. How many drugs have you taken within the last three days? none that me feel giddy
  6. Favorite age so far? probably all of them, something good happens at least once a year.
  7. Have you ever had a secret crush on a teacher?  Went to a catholic school with nun, enough said. 
  8. What was the last thing you said to someone? have a good weekend 
  9. Have you ever been found sleep walking?  no
  10. What was the last song you sang? Copacabana...with Barry
  11. What’s your favorite number? 3 
  12. Where did you live in 1987? New York 
  13. What do you do when the vending machines eats your money? *****, then I smack it 
  14. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? usually open
  15. What was the last song you heard?  "Ode to Joy:/ grandaughter played it for me on the phone again this morning.
  16. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?  maybe spanish
  17. Have you ever seen a ghost? no
  18. When was the last time you ever wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? A note to my mom, last week.
  19. Can you change the oil in a car? Car??oil??
  20. How far back do you know about your ancestry?  My mom's family 5 generations.
  21. When showering do you start the water and then get it, or get in and then start the water?
  22. Start it to adjust the temp.
  23. Have you ever crashed a car? yes....still amazed that I walked away.
  24. Does every family have a crazy relative? a??? as in only 1?
  25. Have you ever sent or made a crank call? Yes....
  26. How old do you look? hopefully not as old as I am
  27. Should guys wear pink?  certainly, girls wear blue
  28. Have you ever done anything for which you could be arrested?  no
****I meant to add to my last post...Fiona asked me if Master had a 'travel tax', which I, along with quite a few of you found very funny.  I did ask Him, had to clarify what I meant...He laughed an said,,,NO. He truly does not travel half as much as I do....

hugs abby

10 comments:

  1. I love these things. Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love reading them!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Thank you. I really enjoyed the answere. I attended Catholic School in NY also.

    Hug,
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome...I went to school in Maine...33 girls in my graduating class.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I love this meme and enjoyed reading your answers Abby, thanks for sharing.

    Love you answer to the favourite age question. Your grand daughter sounds so delightful. She obviously loves you very much :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I held her right after she was born, and have spent a lot of time developing a relationship...so worth it!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Great attitude! Love this. When life calms down for me, I am going to do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it calms down soon!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun...thanks for sharing! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete