Wednesday, May 29, 2013

EPIC!

  Yes, I know, not a very 'kinky' title and will not help my stats.....but it was the word of the day for yesterday, so is the theme for this post.

   Master is back!!! YEAH!!...so yesterday was an EPIC day, we both agreed the time seemed way too long.  After the 'bear' hugs and some time to catch up a little, i was told to get naked and kneel.  I actually had to be reminded to remove my undies, my head was so happy to just have Him back.

  After my kneeling and 're-claiming' time, it was over His lap.   I was enjoying a wonderful hand warm up, when Master wonders out loud if He could leave a hand print on my bottom. He starts concentrating on just one cheek, increasing intensity, until finally He is spanking very hard and slowly, trying to get that hand print. In beetween breathing i was looking around for  a marker or something, so He could trace His hand.  Finally, He decides a nice  red bottom will have to do.

    I can feel my 'readiness', my wetness, before Master even decides to check.  He 'stirs the pot', and asks me, on a scale of 1--10 how close was i to orgasm. I say about a 5, which gives Him the green light to see how quickly He can get me closer. Let me tell you going from 5 to 10 is a whole lot quicker than from 1 to 5!  As I keep Master posted on my 'progress', we get to about 9.5, when Master....stops and...

        mentions the "M" word...maintenance. He reminds me that maintenance (in His opinion...which is the one that counts)  has to be a hard spanking. He asks me why...so that i stay out of trouble and stay away from a punishment spanking. I hate to admit it, but it does work....UGH.  Master has a wooden paddle ready, and after a few rounds He tucks me in, and and gives me..what I think and hope is a final flourish of even harder ones.  When is is done, He tells me, to ask Him to finish maintenance with even harder spanks.  I hate being told to ask.  Master knows it takes me a minute to process His request, so He waits.  I take a deep breath, and ask for the end of maintenance, with a very hard paddling.  It is an EPIC ending to maintenance, i stay in place, but i am vocalizing about the pain....i don't often vocalize.

   Finally, Master is rubbing and talking softly, and calming me....the calming part is temporary ;).
He needs to get me back to that 9.5, but it is quickly accomplished, only He keeps me there. Reminding me not to cum without permission....asking me if i will need more than 1 permission...until finally, finally, I hear...cum for me NOW....and I do, and do and....I have no idea how many permissions i used. I know i was loud and totally in another space, until i just gave up, and lay there, unable to move a muscle.....i did manage to look at Master and say...EPIC,  that was EPIC!  Master chuckles and says...all that from someone who used to tell me....once is enough!  I laugh, and agree, saying He created the new me....

    He then tells me ...I am His masterpiece.  Honestly, if anyone else had said that to me...ever...I would have scoffed, and figured it was a snow job. But in this place, at this time, with this man, it made me melt.  Being His masterpiece.....that is truly EPIC!!!

hugs abby


   

      

26 comments:

  1. Gosh you sound so happy. That makes me smile!!
    Glad it was Epic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am smiling right along with you!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Masterpiece, that's enough to make you melt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure did make me melt.

      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Oh my...
    What nice words! First "Epic" and then "Masterpiece". Wow ..
    Amazing!
    You two are wonderful together ..
    I'm happy for you, Abby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We worked hard to get where we are...it was worthit!

      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I love the word EPIC and it fits! :D

    ReplyDelete

  5. Wow, an epic reconnection indeed! You are his masterpiece. I love that!

    So happy for you that Master is back.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too, He sure is good with words, and so many other things.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Smiling and loved this post- every epic moment!

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. faithful...thanks, I am still smiling.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Well - EPIC would be the perfect word for that! YEA - so glad your Master is home! AND with an amazing reunion. Oh why oh why do they make us say it OUT LOUD...that we WANT a spanking, let along HARD. UGH.

    hugs,
    fiona

    OH - His declaration that you are his Masterpiece is the most amazingly romantic gesture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fiona, I told Him , He always know just what to say...His reply....it comes from His heart...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks for the title endorsement, coming up with a title is sometimes the toughest part of writing an entry.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Yay!! So happy your Master has returned and what an Epic reunion. Hopefully, he won't be going away again any time soon.

    hugs
    bg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't travel much, which is a very good thing!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. That part about you being his masterpiece was just about the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Sounds like the two of you had an EPIC homecoming. Gald he's back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Words can be so important....luckily Master is good with them....and sincere.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. This blog was fun to read. It does sound like an epic day and him calling you his masterpiece was so romantic. So here I sit reading and I turn to Master Rick and ask "am I your masterpiece?" to which he replies "sure, why not!" lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not overly romantic, but the right answer! LOL
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how
    concerning unpredicted feelings.

    Feel free to visit my website http://www.total22jp.com/wiki/index.php/%E5%88%A9%E7%94%A8%E8%80%85:PhilipMic

    ReplyDelete
  13. This design is wicked! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own
    blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how
    you presented it. Too cool!

    Here is my web blog コーチバッグ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I
    was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... クリスチャンルブタン

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything said was very reasonable. But, think on
    this, what if you wrote a catchier post title? I ain't saying your information isn't good, but suppose you added a title that grabbed folk's attention? I mean "EPIC!" is kinda boring. You should look at Yahoo's home page and watch how they
    write news headlines to grab viewers to open the links.
    You might add a related video or a related picture or two to grab people interested about what you've written. In my opinion, it might bring your blog a little bit more interesting.

    My website - ルブタン靴

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are so perfect together! :-)

    ReplyDelete