Monday, May 13, 2013

Catching up.....

   I hope everyone who is a mom, a favorite 'auntie', a special friend, a caregiver.....had a wonderful Mother's day yesterday. I meant to get this posted sooner, but....I seem late for everything lately.  I was very spoiled by my children and grandchildren, and had a great day.

   I am feeling much better, I even went out shopping this morning, it has been over a month, and I did not go crazy and buy out the store!

    Master and I have had a fun time with my 'little wheelie thing' I like to rave about. I remembered to look up the real name......Wartenberg wheel, it is a medical tool...not expensive, but oh......Master started using it while I was kneeling for Him, concentrating on my breast. He circled my nipples, criss-crossed them, then covered my whole breast. I was concentrating on staying still, but oh the sensations. They can be so varied as He adjusts the amount of pressure.

   Once I was over His lap, He went from the back of my neck down to my feet, back up down my arms. I was so relaxed....then He says, Hmmmm wonder how 'she' would like this.  He pulls apart my lips and very lightly goes over my clit, I am soon panting.  I was getting so wet Master was reminding me that I did not have a permission, when He stops and tells me to get back on my knees.  My turn to pleasure Him.

    When I am done sucking and licking and taking Him all in, it is back over His lap. He tells me take out my big toy, one of His favorites, not necessarily mine. He tries to turn it on, and asks me if I had replaced the batteries like He told me to.   Hmm, not Sir. He takes out my small toy, no vibrating there either. He pulls out my light 'frog' paddle and as he is repeating the word batteries, as He lets it fly. He is making sure I remember. (One of the reasons for my shopping trip this morning)

   It is a very light paddle, and the spanking did not last long, just enough to warm up my bottom...and the rest of me.  It is not long before I am needing that permission, and more...and totally spent and telling Master I need a nap.  He tells me to go ahead, take one over His lap, and as I feel Him very lightly rubbing my legs and thighs and bottom, I drift off.  Waking up and finding myself over Master's lap, reminds me how lucky I am!

  hugs abby

19 comments:

  1. Abby, this is my first comment here on your blog, but I've been reading your blog for several months now.
    I just love your relationship with your Master, and am glad you have found what you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mona Lisa, thank you for commenting, they are always welcome!
      Master and I have been working on this for over 10 years, and we both plan on staying around. We both feel very lucky.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Lucky you are. Lovely that you're feeling all well again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am almost back to myself!!!! Master and I often say we a both lucky.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. It is so nice to hear how much better you are feeling. Glad that playtime is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's bee a long time, but I am so much better! Master is an expert at knowing what I need.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. abby, you always give me a smile as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making each other smile is a very good thing!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Abby,

    I'm so glad to hear you are feeling much better and that you had a lovely Mothers Day. I just love your interactions with you Master. What a lovely, sweet end to your playtime :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master often surprised me...it is the first time I napped over His lap, it was nice.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I am new to your blog and I love it. I'm note sure I could nap over either masters\mistress's lap though. I'm curious about this wheel you speak of. Where can my Master Rick get one?
    -slave ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always so relaxed over his lap, unless my bottom is being attacked..LOL. Welcome to my blog, and thanks for commenting. Just google medical pinwheel.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Yes we believe that....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wartenburg wheels are very interesting - i only got to experience one once, but i kinda liked it. i once knew a Dom who had a glove that had metal tipped fingers - that was pretty cool - i was going to find a link to it, but can't remember what it was called.

    Glad you're feeling better and that he's taking good care of you.

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard about those gloves, might be worth some investigating.
      hugs abby

      Delete