Thursday, May 2, 2013

Back to normal...

  Well not really, but I can at least feel myself getting there! My energy runs out quickly, and my appetite is iffy, but I am sure both of those will return. I just got back from Master treating me to breakfast...a great way to start the day.

   And...after a more than a 3 week lapse....i got spanked.  I let Master know that i was ready, we took it slowly, and it was.....wonderful!  Of course we started out with my naked kneeling, Master gently rubbing and massaging every part of me, gently tugging and circling my nipples, it put me back where i have been wanting to go. After He helped me up, and helped me over His lap...i am still moving somewhat slowly and gingerly, i was treated to a wonderfully long hand spanking.  He started slowly, with lots of rubbing, and was listening to see how i was responding....finally He laughed and said, it has been a long time since I have seen you so relaxed! 

  Each set was a little stronger and longer, and when He started to concentrate on one spot, I started to wish He would move on...and He did. Of course, He had to check if my pussy was responding,,,,I said something about it being rusty, which caused Him to laugh.  He remarked if it wasn't rusty when He first met me, it certainly wasn't now....and He was right!  Just as i was beginning to think, i was getting close to permission time, He stops and says, 'Me first'.
I think i let out a little groan. He helped to get me up and kneeling, and the taste of my Master brought me to a place where all is right.

  Then it was my turn, back over His lap, it felt sooo good, i wanted to hang on as long as possible...finally, I asked for permission...NOW!..after a chuckle it was granted. One release followed by another, and another....nothing had been permanently broken...LOL.

   It was just what i needed to spur me on to continue my fight to get totally better. Master asked this morning, if i felt it was too much, or if i was concerned about that first reconnect. Not a bit, He knows me so well, and I so trust Him , I knew He would know to get me to that special place....I was right!

   On a side note, i have lost the 15 pounds i gained in the hospital, and a bit more....in fact i am below my most recent goal.  Master has decided He wants me to stay at that level...no more than 2 pounds below where i was on Monday, and to not go ever my goal....it seems that no more than 2 pounds below is going to be more of a challenge...who ever thought i would be saying that???  

   Lastly, for now,,,a great big THANK YOU to all of you, my cyber friends. For the words of concern and encouragement, the positive whammies and thoughts, they helped me to heal and to keep my spirits up!

hugs abby

   

26 comments:

  1. Really pleased things are getting back to normal for you. The better you feel inside, the quicker the healing.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, thanks, it's a sw process, but progress is being made.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. That's a heck of a way to lose weight, but now it's done and you don't have to worry about that anymore. Glad you are feeling almost back to your normal self and just in time for (dare I say it) spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had the best stretch of weather here...we usually have bad stretches and a day or 2 of good. It has been wonderful for walking.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. YAY abby! I'm so thrilled to read this. BJ's and spankings are all good signs of healing...wishing you a speedy recovery and many more blissful days with your Master.

    *whammies*
    nilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks nilla, it is nice to be almost back to myself.

      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I am happy that you are getting back to a normal routine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling much better my friend and happy that you and your Master had such a wonderful reconnection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany, thanks, looking forward to that reconnection is what kept me going at times.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Well, that's certainly one way to lose weight. Glad you're feeling well enough to "reconnect."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I would not recommend it!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I too am happy you are feeling better now. Take care!

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. appy, thanks, my daughter and Master are doing a great job taking care of me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Glad things are going well, and glad you have been able to reconnect! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joolz, thanks, I hope my next surgery is much easier.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Yay! I am so happy you were feeling good enough to have fun with master!!! I am smiling away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minelle, thanks for the smiles, I have bee smiling more also.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby,

    I'm so glad to hear to hear you are feeling so much better and that you had such a wonderful reconnection with your Master. It sounds as though he was wonderfully attentive and careful.

    Gosh, that's one helluva way to loose weight .. every cloud huh?

    Hoping the rest of your recovery is speedy and that you are back to 100% very soon. Look after yourself.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thanks, that is a weight loss plan I hope to never follow again1 Master has bee watching over me carefully.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Oh, i'm soooo glad you're feeling better and truly recuperating! It sounds like a perfect reconnection.

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sofia, it was wonderful.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. I haven't been around much abby but I'm so glad that you are feeling better and that your world is slowly getting back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie, thanks, we should all appreciate 'normal' more.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. I am so happy to hear that you are feeling a bit better and able to enjoy some fun play with your Master. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terp, thanks, better every day!
      hugs abby

      Delete