Friday, April 5, 2013

Forgetting means the cane

   Well it finally stopped snowing, now if only the heat would get turned on!

   Bas..here comes the weigh in... I loss a little over 2 pounds, with  the help of having to fast for a day for a medical procedure. Now I just need to keep going down, not up.  Master wants progress....6 more pounds til I meet this goal.

   Our play time started with my kneeling for Master and His claiming me, concentrating on my breasts.  Then over His lap for a hand spanking, Often we continue to chat while Master is warming me up, at least until I am having a problem with getting the thoughts together and the words out. Because of that medical test, I had let my 'tattoo' fade. (My tattoo is Master's first initial that I mark on my inner thigh after my shower with a marker).  While Master is spanking, He asks, so did you put your tattoo back where it belongs. "SHIT!", comes flying our of my mouth, quickly replaced with me looking up at Him and saying....that was supposed to be a no Sir. He is chuckling....a little...and says that was the 4 letter version.  I apologize, and Master says that is the first thing you do when you leave, after your caning. I look up, and hear....12 with the cane. 

   Master then tells me to get up and get my "wheelie thingy", a small spiked wheel with a handle, which I LOVE!!!!!  I get back over His lap, and He uses the wheel, all over my bottom, first going up and down and then across. He then starts at my feet and works His way up to my neck, several times , a little harder each time. I am moaning, and can feel the tingle all over me. Master says He doesn't think He can press too hard for me, I reply He probably can , but I love what He is doing at the moment. He then tells me to spread me legs, so He can reach other spots. He goes inside my thighs and works His way up, as He gets to my pussy lips, I am squirming, and having a difficult time staying still for HIm. He stays in that area for a while, until He can tell I am on the 'edge'.  He asks if I would like a permission....I whisper, yes...He tells me to ask like I really meant it.  I do, and I get several. After some quiet time, we get up, and I am hoping Master has forgotten that cane issue...He has not.

   I am told to get into position, while He gets the cane.  I am told to count and thank Him after each one, not a favorite activity of mine, mostly because it keeps me in to moment and it is like asking for each one. They are not the hardest swipes, but they do serve as a reminder. I did send a picture of that 'tattoo' soon after I re-traced it.

    sofia asked me a question for March just before I left. Although I am a little late, I would like to answer it now. She asks...what advice would I give to someone just starting a D/s?

     Just starting to me was over 10 years ago.  I think the most important thing I can offer is....if it works for you and your Master or Owner or Dom or Spanker ( what title you both use is up to you).....if it works for the two of you, then it works. That is the simple answer, of course finding what works for both of you is where the work....and most importantly the communication comes in.  It takes a strong person to be a sub, that is one of the first things Master told me....submission is not easy, oh it can be wonderful and fulfilling and bring true peace and a feeling of being where you belong, but always easy, not by a long shot. Being a Master is not easy, a good Master is a hard worker, at getting to know His sub, at gaining her trust, at leading her to a place where she wants to serve Him.  I have found blogging to be a wonderful resource, a place to find like minded others, to have 'friends' who share something very special, to get new ideas,,,,but bottom line....your dynamic has to be suited to the two of you.

  hugs abby

   

24 comments:

  1. Thanks abby...wonderful post. I love the interaction with your Master. I love that he always claims you and that he NEVER forgets...It's fabulous!

    Your answers were so spot on. Well thought through and even better articulated. YEA abby!!

    hugs,
    fiona

    BTW, I think you have a ready made HNT...your tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fiona, thanks for the YEA! hmmm..HNT...maybe....
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Does it help if I say PLEASE....PRETTY PLEASE...with...um...NO canes on top :)

      Delete
  2. The wheel sounds like fun, we have never used one before. Sorry about the caning but if will definitely help you remember fie sure.

    Great answer to Fiona's question. I enjoy her blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that wheelie thing..it does have a long other name..it is a medical instrument.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Curious about the pinwheel, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one..they are not expensive..and so much fun!!!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Love reading your your interactions, a good fit, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sunny, Master and I have both said, we ended with so much more than we were looking for at that first meeting...lucky us!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Ouch to the cane, but if it helps you keep true for the loss....then good.
    I love your answer to Sofia. It has to work for you and your "whatever name" you have.

    I agree the pinwheel sounds !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minelle, it has helped, by Master's standards it was a mild caning..I do not want a harder or longer one!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Counting and the cane? Both those things would probably do me in, lol. I can't concentrate well enough to count much past 3 :) We've never tried a cane and I don't think I will suggest it anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. faerie, Master always says...any 'toy' can be pleasant or not..depends on who is holding it!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hooray for the weight loss. Although I don't like the medical thing as a reason.
    It absolutely takes a strong person to make a sub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bas....Master is found of reminding me...submission is not supposed to always be easy....and it sure ain't!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. congratulations on the weight loss. The pinwheel sounds fascinating. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terp, thanks, and you really should try one@
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Congratulations of the weight loss. I hope the medical procedure was ok.

    I too love your interactions, love the tattoo idea. Ouch to the cane, but the rest of it sounds wonderful. The pinwheel does sound interesting!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, The procedure went very well..tnanks! OK..I think I may have to start offering the 'pinwheels' to my friends!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I am sorry to hear you got punished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany, it was more of a reminder than a punishment...as long as I don't forget again!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a terrific response to my question - I think that really is the best advice and the most important thing to understand! And i'm sorry you got caned too - but i have to admit, it is kind of hot to read about. Sorry... :-)

    hugs,

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yeah I think reading about canings is hot too....just as long as they are happening to someone else!
      hugs abby

      Delete