Thursday, March 21, 2013

'On the Road Again'

   BRR.....more snow on the way tonight...UGH!!!!!  

   I am leaving tomorrow for some serious celebrating!  First I am going to my daughter's, where my first grand-daughter turns 5 next week! Oh My!!!  She considers herself a scientist/artist! I have surprises for her for each day for a week. (Spoiling her??  of course!)

  At the end of the week, I will travel with my daughter and her family to my 'hometown'.  Four generations of us will gather for a late ..very late..Christmas celebration, to honor the spring birthdays, and of course, a giant Easter egg hunt! When we all get together there is no telling what will happen, but those are the basics. I will be gone 10 days...yes, I will owe master 3 days of travel tax.

Before I go I wanted to finish up the last of the questions, they are all from my friend, fiona.

~~~What does the future hold for Master and I?  I have no clue, I would never have predicted where we are today, which is a pretty good place. We both believe that relationships should keep moving forward...so who knows??

~~~What is my favorite color?  Would you believe orange? Yep, love it!

~~~What song did I used to sing to my children?  When they were babies I would rock them to sleep with a made up song.  I would name each member of the family, including, aunts, cousins, etc., and sing so and so loves you yes they do, yes they do..repeat. It was easy, and seemed to work.  It also worked on my grand-children. When they got to be toddlers, 'I love you a bushel and a peck', was my good night song!

I will be checking in on all of you, so be good...just no too good!

hugs abby

   

19 comments:

  1. Hi, Abby,

    i love the song you made up for your kids - that's very cool. i have a question:

    What advice would you give someone just starting a D/s relationship?

    Hope you have a great trip!

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip and try not to spoil the grandkids too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe journey and a great time. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be safe Abby and enjoy your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the song Abby. The trip sounds wonderful! Enjoy your family and have a great time. Safe travels.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip, and enjoy all the family things you will do. Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great and safe trip, don't forget to spoil that grandchild of yours

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abby,

    Enjoy your trip. I will be flying to visit my son and his wife next week. We will be joining them for my grandson's first birthday.

    There are so many grandparents I know who are into spanking!

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the trip.
    She is turning 5 already?
    I still have to wait about 5/6 weeks before the first one is expected.
    And that seems like an eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orange?? :) Ha ve a great trip Abby!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the song you made up for your children. Our youngest - so silly - the only song that quieted him was "One little, two little three little piggytoes..." Kinda miss those days.

    Have a lovely, safe trip!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy the grand daughter and family time. Safe journey

    ReplyDelete
  14. enjoy your trip! love that you made up your own songs for your children - that is sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I visited several sites however the audio feature for audio songs present at this web site is in fact wonderful.



    my homepage :: http://www.forum-albatrocz.wz.cz/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=202&sid=eb7165e24cbdbfb2831944aea0aa799f

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete