Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Beginning...

  Each day is a new beginning, but we seem to realize that more when that day is January 1st.

  It has been 10 days of much sadness, mingled with much happiness, such is life. Thank you all for your caring notes and support.  We managed lots of family time...which means lots of hugs, love, laughter and yes..tears. We looked out for each other and supported each other, we are family.

   Master has also been very supportive. Staying close, and when we could manage reminding me, that I am also His....His submissive. Just this evening, when I mentioned that my submissiveness seemed a little elusive....i was soon plugged and kneeling, and it was no longer elusive. 

      I gave up making resolutions years ago, they just led to frustration and disappointment. Now, i have Master, and i know that any improvements, or better habits that i want to develop, He will give me all the motivation i need. I am going to try and lose some more weight, i have requested Master's help, especially with the exercise component..i have really let that go. 

     I wish you all a year of health, happiness, growth, and the making of lots of wonderful memories. Oh yes...also lots of interesting blog entries for me to read!! ( I have lots to get caught up on!)

hugs abby

14 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Abby! I'm glad you got in lots of family time. Hope your weight loss is successful. I'm trying to lose a bit more as well and am considering whether it would be in my bums best interest to ask for motivation from John ,)

    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you many good things in 2013, Abby! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that with the sadness, you have had happiness and love surrounding you.
    It sounds like you were reminded who you are and where you want to be. I'm glad you have that. Good luck with the weight, I always want to lose too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and hugs (((abby)))! That feeling of being claimed is the most delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had your family and Master around to help you get through the deaths of your niece and her father.

    Weight and exercise is a constant "resolution" for me. Sometimes successful, sometimes not. I wish us both luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think many of us have weight as a constant resolution.

    sigh. i hope you feel better soon and things look up this year ahead.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back abby, I'm so happy you had so much support during what must have been a very difficult time. Good luck with the weight loss. I'll be working on that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you are back and on track again. I wish you a good 2013.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, Abby.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pocahontus...may not be in your buns...but it might be in your scales best interest! hugs abby

    Minelle...Master is in on the weight loss, we discussed it today...it will come off! hugs abby

    June...that feeling is the best!!! Thanks for visiting and commenting. hugs abby

    Sunny...I love walking, but right now we have over a foot of snow...YUCK! hugs abby

    Fondles...thanks, seems like we have our own little 'weight wathcers' group! hugs abby

    faerie..thanks, may we all be lighter by this time next year! hugs abby

    appy...thanks so much, I wish the same for you. hugs abby

    Julia...thanks...to you too! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, Abby.
    Good luck with your goals, sweetie.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey abby - thanks for checking in. Looking forward to a hot new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A bit late, but I was sure that I had already commented here.
    Sadness is connected with life. We have our family and friends (and masters) to help come through the sad times and enjoy the happy times.
    Are you sure you want his help with the weight loss and exercising? Sounds rather dangerous to me!
    Happy New Year Abby and Master.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ians....Happy new Year to you......hugs abby

    Kitty, I just read your recent post..looks like your wish is happening! good for you!
    hugs abby

    Bas....It is dangerous, but He has 'helped' me through losing about 70 ponds and keeping it off.....so it may be painful occasionally. but it gets results.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete