Sunday, November 25, 2012

Yes, I am really back!

  I got back today.....I am tired but I just had to say 'hello' to all of you, I missed you!

  My first week away went well, time with the 2 little ones...3 year old and 7 month old...lots of fun, getting re-educated on all the Disney princesses, going to the park, looking forward to nap times and hoping that I could get both to sleep at the same time. After all, I am a grandma, and I do not have the energy of a 30 or 40 year old! I also squeezed in a 2 nights at my mom's. She is doing well and we got to shop and have lunch out and enjoy each other's company. 

 Week two, and croup struck....that awful cough that keeps everyone up all nite. My daughter in law took a couple nights off, but it was a very long week, even with the 3 year old being a trouper. A sick child really tugs at the heart strings! Luckily the younger one got a cold, but that was it.  Week three was somewhat back to normal, and Thanksgiving. I was very ready to come  back home...Master and I were in touch daily, and He is a great long distant cheerleader!

 I kept up with you all for about the first week, then just did not have the energy or time...but that means I have lots of good reading ahead of me this week!

I was very surprised and pleased to find out I had been nominated for the Liebster Award! 
Thanks to Kitty at http://thesubmissivewife.blogspot.com/....for one nomination. I will answer her questions first, even though she threatened to add to Master's away tax!.....Also thanks to Minelle at http://minellesbreath.blogspot.com/ who also gave me a nod!
  

Kitty's questions:



1 - What’s your favorite meal?
      Has to be sea food, probably lobster!

2 - What do you like best about being kinky?
      Tough one! Best....is that it is a great way to discover new ways to have fun...and I have discovered a part of e that for a long time, I never knew was there.

3 - Is there a sexual position you haven’t tried that you’d like to?
      Hmmm....yes, but as my body gets less agile, I am thinking I may have make some adaptations.

4 - If you could live in any time era, which one would you pick, and why?
      Maybe the 50's...when life was simpler, and people seemed more connected...

5 -Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? Why?
      Either way, it's a win/win

6 – What is your favorite implement?
     Large leather flogger,,,always has been, and probably always will be.

7 – What is your favorite position?
   OTK, usually, but not for the flogger, flat on bed is best for that.

8 - How long have you been in a D/s relationship?
      I have known Master for over 10 years, D/s for about 7 of those.

9 - How long have you been "into" spanking?
      Master gave me my first spanking 10 years ago, but I fantasized about it long before then.

10 -very first boy/girlfriend - what age, any details you remember, etc.
      Around 12,  a neighbor, we were playing hide and seek with others in the neighborhood, and he found me first..ignoring the others! It did not last long.

11 – (My own question) Did you ever see anything so beautiful that it made you cry?
      My children and grandchildren at birth...and still when I see them in a recital or show.

11 random facts about me...

1.  I am fluent in French, even in grade school, all the classes we had in the afternoon were taught in French.
2.  I attended an all girl's high school, only 22 of us in our graduating class.
3.  I was the first of my large extended family to move out of the little town we all lived in...my mother sent me the job ads for years.
4.  I love going to to see live theater, especially musicals.
5.  I never wanted a Kindle, then my sister gave me one...I love it!
6.  I almost always have my Christmas shopping done before Dec. 1st
7. One year I cross stitched gifts for everyone.
8. I love to gamble!
9. I took piano lessons for years.
10. I wish I could sing
11. I  have always lived where there is usually lots of snow...and I hate snow!

It is getting late, I still need to make a grocery list for the morning and finish unpacking....
hugs....it is good to be back!
abby






10 comments:

  1. congratulations on being nominated Abby :) you deserve it. im glad you survived the week and that you're back home happy and safe. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back. I went to an all girls high school too. They're were 26 kids in my class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Abby; glad you had a good trip. Great also to learn more about you!
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home. Glad everyone's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back! You all ready make me tired and envious both when I think of grandchildren. Love your answers.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to see you're back and I'm happy to hear you had a great time, apart from the croup.
    I can't wait for your next post, but take your time to get truly back first.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi abby,

    What an interesting post. I am glad you are back safely. And thanks for your as always kind comments.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're happy to have you back! Thanks for sharing...wonderful tidbits about who you are. I went to an all girls high school too...fascinating experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for answering abby! Numbers 4 - 7 - me too! All of them, but this year, I am not going to make the Christmas gift deadline (I am usually done before Thanksgiving). I just can't seem to think of gifts that are not just "stuff" this year. Sigh.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! Glad that you had a good time and that you got to enjoy the little ones.

    ReplyDelete