Friday, November 2, 2012

Sitting Gingerly!

      I am taking a break from packing, I am flying out to go help son and daughter-in- law with some babysitting.  He has to study for a job related test...and possible promotion.. and it is hard to study with a 3 year old and a 7 month old... while I am there I am going to take a few days and take the train up to see my mom, it's been a couple months since I have seen  her.

     Master and I had our 'good-by' session today. When I was kneeling for Him, I kept leaning in against Him, just wanting to get closer. He chuckled and asked if I was just trying to hide my breast....now, really...would I????  It did not deter Him, He grabbed on, and kept hanging on for most our play time.

     After a very nice hand warm up it was time to play the dice game. Remember? There are 3 dice one for positions, one has numbers (1--30), and the last list spanking 'toys, and all have one wild side. Last time we played, I rolled lots of leather and the flogger came into play quite a few times, so I was excited to try again.

     Yeah...ever hear of the law of averages...I hate math! My first 3 rolls, were all high numbers...23, 30, and 25......2 were the CANE.....in between was Master's belt, which was a welcome relief. Most of my rolls were above 20, and lots of wooden spoon, cane, paddle rolls. 
My love for the game was waning....my bottom was smoldering. Finally when we done to the last 2 rolls I rolled flogger! and 30! standing in the corner..not my favorite position, but at last the flogger. Master said since in was only 30, He would have to make them count....and He did, but it was so nice, to have the feel of the leather all over my back.

   My last roll was a light paddle, and OTK...a nice place to end. The roll was in the 20's but Master loss count and went way over....

    After each spank, Master would stop to rub and, of course, check to see if I was enjoying...After the OTK, Master made sure that I was well lubricated, and then announced....

    Time for a vigorous (his word) strapping, one that you will remember for a while. I was not pleased, but got up and over the ottoman, and have to admit, after the first set, I remembered that I do love that large strap of His. I am not sure how many, but my bottom was red, welted, and on fire....as was the rest of me. 

     When Master 'checked' this time, I was more than ready, and He let me soar, and held me as I landed. Master reminded me that I am traveling with a 'tool box' of things I need to keep up with so I remember that I am His. He also said, if I do not let Him know every day that I am thinking of Him, and using my tool box, He will step in and give me tasks, that need to be done within a time frame...I might want to avoid that. 

     For those of you that remember the new 'tax rule' for my time away...it does not apply this time, since this trip was planned before Master put it into effect....thank goodness!  

    I will be reading to keep up with all of you, but my computer time will be limited, so comments will also be limited. 

    Be good all....but not too good :)

   hugs abby

15 comments:

  1. Have a good trip and happy you got a terrific sendoff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm - from the title, I thought there might be figging. LOL - see where my mind is at these days.

    Sounds like a good send-off. Have another GREAT trip. It IS good that you get to see your family regularly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally thinking figging too!

      Delete
  3. Have a good trip Abby. Also glad to read of your Good Bye time with Master.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i want to make a dice game too. hmmm i shall have to research that.

    and i wanna make a spanking meme. oh and .. sigh i have too many things i want to do.

    but you go and have a GREAT time. and have fun seeing your mother :) I'm sure you'll have many happy memories to make while you're there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you'll have a nice time with your family.

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

    Ouch about the cane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful time with your family, and good luck to your son on his test. I procurred some of those dice, but we haven't had time to try them yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am soooo glad, I never get caned, strapped, belted, flogged, paddled, spooned or even handspanked. I leave that to the more courageous types like you.
    Have fun with the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun on your trip. What's in your toolbox? You will certainly be thinking about him with all of that! Enjoy the babies and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sunny, thanks, Master is good at making sure I bring a great memory to take with me. hugs abby

    Kitty...hmmm figging..that is on my "I am glad Master has never mentioned it" list...LOL! Although I am curious..have you ever tried it? hugs abby

    SNP..thanks, I can't wait for my welcome home! hugs abby

    Fondles...if you need suggestions for the dice game...send me an email...hugs abby

    appy, thanks, I am lucky that I have the opportunity to spend so much time with them! hugs abby

    Ana...Master was not being all out with the cane....still ouchy!
    hugs abby

    faerie...Let me know when you get around to the dice game, Master likes that I can't complain about what HE uses.. I like the variety!
    hugs abby

    BAS..LOL...not courageous, just strangely needy! I have great plans on fun times with the grands! hugs abby

    SirQ...My toolbox consists of all the things that should help me remember while I am busy having fun being a grandma, that I also still am His submissive. Examples are...a no panty day, text and calls as often as I need, wearing something of His to bed at night, asking for permissions, etc....I will admit, I don't always used it as effectively as I could.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope never tried it. Jake had a good tutorial going right now.

      Delete
  11. Have a great trip, Abby, and tell us all about it when you get home again. How nice to have such a memorable send off.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julia,,,,thanks, so far it is going really well! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you are having a wondeful time. It does sound exhausting from your recent posts.

    I want those dice. I have to buy them soon.

    ReplyDelete