Friday, November 9, 2012

HELLO?? HELLO! LOL DAY!

    I am in a train station, leaving from visiting my mom, going to spend time with  my grand-daughters....but I just had to sqeeze in a post for today!

....To all of you out there that we refer to affectionately as 'lurkers',,,,HELLO!  For a long time I was one of you, then one day, I dared to leave a comment and got a response! WOW..like a conversation,,,,,and from that conversation I have become a member of a warm and accepting community that I now think of as friends! It really is worth it.

    I always try to respond to comments, so you will feel welcomed, and I love 'meeting' new friends.  If you are not ready....lurk on.....all are welcomed.

     OOPS..I hear a train whistle......Happy LOL day to all my fellow bloggers!

hugs abby

19 comments:

  1. Happy Travels and Happy LOL Day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Abby,
    I'm a new reader here and love your blog. Keep up the good work!
    maryann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy LOL Day abby. Glad you are enjoying your travels. See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy LOL day, Abby.
    Watch out for those train.
    Don't let them ride over your toes.
    Enjoy the grandkids.
    Don't comment here very much, but I always read.
    Guess that makes me a lurker.
    Hugs,
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! have a safe journey. and happy LOL day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip! Happy LOL day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Abby,

    Happy LOL 7 day! I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy your posts.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy LOL Day Abby! Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy those grand babies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy LOL Day. Enjoy your grand daughters.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hugs to you abby and glad you have been able to post today. Enjoy the time with your lovely grand daughters! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a safe trip and a Happy LOL Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy LOL Day abby! Have a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a wonderful time, Abby, and don't forget to blog.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  14. You were one of the first to welcome me, and offer words of encouragement! Happy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you LOL Day is good for you.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had a great LOL Day!

    MrBB

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy LOL Day! Hope you have a fun and safe trip.

    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy LOL Day! I'm a new reader but will come back and read more!

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete