Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Submission questions...continued

  I know I am way behind the pack on these questions, but I do want to finish them....

21.  Is there a physical position that makes you feel most submissive?

      For me the one that is the most predominate is kneeling, naked, hands behind me, waiting.
It is a quiet anticipation time, focusing on opening up to Master. Of course, being over His lap, sitting naked in His lap (one of my favorites), being tied in any position, all of these put my head into that special submissive place.


22. Can you feel submissive without a dominate partner? If so, how does your submission express itself?

     Way back, when Master and I were first starting the M/s journey, there were times when I would feel that Master was losing interest, or was just too busy, and I would end up in a not so very good place...thinking and eventually letting Him....I can't be submissive to myself. So, my answer would be no, I do not feel submissive without a dominate partner. Even now, if I were to find myself without a dominate, I don't think I would be able to summons those submissive feelings.


23. Is there anything about submission (yours or what you see in others) that you question, dislike or repels you? Was there a time you questioned or were resistant to your own submissive feelings?

    As i have become older...and hopefully a little wiser...I find I have a much more of a 'whatever floats your boat' attitude.  As long as the two people involved agree, who am I to question their tastes?  Yes, there are some things that I might think,,,Yuck, but that is me, not them. 

   Before I met Master, I knew someone who referred to me as submissive. I laughed and said it showed how he did not really know me. His reply....you have not met the right person yet!  Guess he was wiser than I gave him credit for...


24.  What are the emotions that most directly let you access submission?  What feelings do they inspire?

     I guess I do not understand this question. Access submission?...it is a part of who I am, always with me, one of the many facets that make me, 'me'.  Feelings...what feelings does my submission inspire....I guess the whole gamut of feelings, depending on the situation and my frame of mind. 

have a good all
hugs
abby



     

4 comments:

  1. I think its true about being older and being more flexible. There are some things I am still very passionate about but it's mostly "whatever trips your trigger"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you're not behind, I'm only working on day 4. I am finding it fascinating to go blog to blog and read the responses to these questions. We are all, submissives, both so much alike, and so different, it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear abby,

    Am I right when I think that you only are submissive to your Master? So it is not a general property?

    It is difficult to express my thoughts in English, but I hope you'll understand what I mean.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  4. sunny...I agree! hugs abby

    themonkeysjourney, thanks for visiting and the comment. One of the reasons blogging is such a plus, is that when you are feeling...am I the only one....you find out you are not! hugs abby

    appy...I am submissive 24/7, but I do only submit to my Master...if that is not what you want to know, please try again! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete