Monday, October 15, 2012

Back from one fantasy land....to another!

     Hi all...made it back, last night. Exhausted...why has flying become such a chore...but it was a great vacation. We had been planning for 9 months, and it was worth the efforts. Almost every night we returned to the house, saying to each other...what a great vacation day! The little ones were all good, the girls were soooo very excited to see the princesses! We returned with tons of pictures and great memories....that is what it is all about...right after the 'hokey pokey'!

   Master and I stayed in touch every day, several times. Some days He gave me a special task for the day...one day it was send me a pic of Mickey...another send me a naked pic of you...He likes to keep me guessing. Three weeks is a long time....too long...we both agreed. Today Master told me He is going to add a "tax" to my time away. A penalty I have to pay for each day away from Him...He suggested 100 with the wooden paddle. I started to say....You have to...He said what??? I repeated could not understand why He had not heard me...You have to....He said You are telling me what I have to do....3 weeks is really too long! OOPS!!! I did re-phrase..LOL!  This time i suggested that the penalty only start after a week or two.

     Today was our regularly scheduled M/M day....3 weeks is a long time between spankings. After lots of  hugging and chatting, I was kneeling for my Master naked and open to Him. Too quickly He asked me to get the wooden hair brush and get over His lap. What is it about having to fetch and hand the spanking toy over to Him that seems to increase the anticipation! 

     We had discussed my 'virgin' bottom, so He started with a nice hand warm-up and lots of rubbing. I was squirming almost from the beginning and had to keep reminding myself to take deep breaths and calm a bit. Then the brush came into 'play', lightly at first, til the tuck-in, which always signals, the real spanking is about to start. It hurt from the beginning, even though it certainly was not the hardest maintenance spanking ever. Then I hear...last 10...good news/bad news...only 10 more, but they will be much harder. Finally maintenance is over.

   Master is using His fingers to see if I was complaining too much. I am so ready to explode, it has been 3 weeks. I did get a few permissions while away, but Master's touch is always so much hotter and more effective than mine!  I was soon...very soon...moaning and making all kinds of noises, when Master tells me to sit up, and suck His cock. Master soon tells me to lie on my tummy and keep my lets spread open to  Him. Luckily Master is quick with His permissions, since I am cuming....one on top of the other. When i finally, stop to breathe, I hear Master say....you are making up for 3 weeks worth of orgasms. I feel like I can't move, but Master has other ideas, and we are off again, it feels so good, I want it to last, but Master's voice is soon telling me to cum for Him, I do....several more times. Finally I really cannot even move, breathing is a conscious effort, so we just relax and recover. 

   Master asked a question that He wanted me to post here.....we discussed it a bit, and I will let you all in on that tomorrow. I am still trying to catch up with all of you....but it is soooo good to be back!

   hugs abby

10 comments:

  1. I love the relationship you seem to have with your D. Or at least what you share... just so great.

    Welcome back - I was just thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL looks like you both have some catching up to do!! welcome back and glad you had a great vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that the vacation and the reunion was so good.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, they always catch those backhanded commands we make. Your trip sounds lovely. Wow, three weeks, but I love the idea of a tax :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back abby - glad you had such a great holiday and homecoming with your Master. Looking forward to that question. alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty, thanks, I always worry you will all forget me! I am not one for sharing the details of our intimacy...catholic school girl upbringing...Master is trying to get me to me to be more open. We have been together for a while..over 10 years....it was not all smooth sailing in the beginning...we both had times when we wondered if we should continue...
    hugs abby

    Fondles...thanks, there is no place like home...altho Disney makes a great escape!
    hugs abby

    PK, nice to hear from you...it was!
    hugs abby

    Minelle, pretty close to perfect!
    hugs abby

    SirQsmlb, Thanks for visiting and for the comment...One vote for Master's tax..LOL. Problem is I am going away for a while again soon. hugs abby

    Alice...thanks, nice to be able to be 'me' again! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!! I missed you too, and i'm late commenting...

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back. So glad you had the best vacation and a glorious homecomng.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are back and the vacation was great and the homecoming was even better! I hate the brush, glad you got a little warm up first.

    ReplyDelete