Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Correction...and an interesting conversation...

   First thing Master tells me this morning....did I know I had fibbed?  My mind is racing....seems I answered no to the meme when I should have said yes.  I have had sex outside...recently, and more than once...not sure what got into me.  I am going to re-check the other answers when I am done here.  One more yes...Yeah for me! (sex on a rooftop??  all I can think of is...would have to be Santa!)

   My shopping this morning was highly successful. I have been looking for matching PJ's for the grands...its a family tradition. The sizes are getting quite varied...from 5 to 9 months and I was not having much luck.  I walked by a store I only sometimes shop in, and saw the sign....everything in store on sale...how could I not go in. To my surprise..I found footed sleepers in all the same Christmas design, in the correct sizes!!!  At the check-out, when I was asked if I had found everything, I said yes, and explained. She said, she had been in another store, and saw some for us..adults. I said, I would be way tooo hot!  She agreed, but then asked if I remembered the ones from 'out time' that had the drop seat in the back. I did and said maybe for a fun adult PJ party...her reply..perfect would make it more fun and interesting.  Wonder is she was thinking the same thing I was as I walked out???

  Today is gorgeous...75 and sunny..and I am going out for a long walk....

  hugs abby

3 comments:

  1. I thinks there are a lot more of us than we see in this blogland community. Spankers Everywhere.
    Enjoy the beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy to get confused about ever having sex outside..... My ambition is now sex on a roof!

    Jealous about the 75 and sunny!

    Joolz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we are all over...have a great weekend..keep celebrating!
    hugs abby

    On a roof....hmmm...that is not high on my list...lol!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete